Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That's about what I thought Greg. You can't say something straight up, like a man. You have to reference games. I am not a game player. I'd translate your referencing whatever you're doing tomorrow to hanging out with Jefe Mojado and caging drinks in some saloon. Have a good time. You had your chance, first at discussion, then at honest debate. You weren't up to it. You had your chance to have the PM's posted for you. You would not provide a simple yes or no answer. Another failure. I'm sure after I head off to bed or to another forum, you'll reappear with a new supply of guts and attendant insults. Maybe even some veiled threats like you are good at. If there is anything or anybody creepy here, it is you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Crossfireoops wrote: "POST the [bleep]' things"

Cole, i'd take that as a yes from Cross. If it was me that's how I would take it. Then again thats me.

Let me know if you see that as a yes too that way I can put a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Brian, I couldn't resist...

He posts here, doesn't he?

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
That's about what I thought Greg. You can't say something straight up, like a man. You have to reference games. I am not a game player. I'd translate your referencing whatever you're doing tomorrow to hanging out with Jefe Mojado and caging drinks in some saloon. Have a good time. You had your chance, first at discussion, then at honest debate. You weren't up to it. You had your chance to have the PM's posted for you. You would not provide a simple yes or no answer. Another failure. I'm sure after I head off to bed or to another forum, you'll reappear with a new supply of guts and attendant insults. Maybe even some veiled threats like you are good at. If there is anything or anybody creepy here, it is you.

Cole's "Closing Comments"

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,533
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.