Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
If he makes Iraq pay us a trillion.3,he'll be worth the vote on that alone.

Just out of curiosity, if trump can force Iraq to pay, then why not Russia,Afghanistan, Viet Nam, and even the Southern Confederacy?

Why,we could be out of debt in no time wink
We been paying since Lee surrendered.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
There isn't one reason Iraq can't provide renumeration for what our military did for them.

They owe us because we didn't find WMD's?
You're sounding like Cindy Shehag.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God was not on your side.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Trump did sound a little less probable about running, while on cnn this am. rc

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Not enough in your case

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
I don't think Romney will overcome Huck in the polling this year.

I don't think Huck will even be in the hunt.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Enrique
['This week’s SarahPAC letter:
“Now, you and I must fix our eyes on 2012. Our goal is to take back the White House and the Senate. We must take back control of Congress and the White House in order to undo the damage done by the disastrous Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda…
Can I count on your support as we look ahead to 2012?”]

She forgot to add "and John McCain and I" to the sentence "... undo the damage done by the disastrous..."

Sorry guys but I can't get excited about this lady. I think she is great for the party because she rallies the base and the tea party, but she is not POTUS material. She quit as Gov of Alaska for crying out loud. She should help campaign, but she needs to stay out of the race for POTUS. She already was on a losing ticket. If she was smart she would know that her running and getting the GOP nod means another 4 for Obama.
Just my take.

Kique

This is my take.
Stolen from the Palinistas�

�Sarah Palin, the only Governor to ever resign on principle.
Instead of passing her paychecks from the Alaskan taxpayers straight on to her lawyers fighting the Alaskan Mafia.
At $500,000 per year.
[�]
Sarah Palin has proven, time and again, that she is the biggest draw in the GOP field. In 2008, it became so embarrassing for McCain that he had to begin holding rallies at the same location as Palin because he was barely filling classrooms and she was having venues changed to accommodate bigger crowds. Enthusiasm goes a long way, and is there any other candidate that could pack the house in a way that Palin could?�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
You betcha, Sarah is running.
Today in the winter weather that Wisconsin calls “spring” Sarah did another barnburner.

“The 2012 election begins here. We will fight for America and it starts here in Madison, Wisconsin. Mr. President, game on!”

Police estimated the crowd at 6500. Of those about 1000 sat around and burned the barn with her, the rest brought cow bells.
Hardly a mandate

So says CBS, the same folks that couldn�t get the count right at the Beck/Palin DC rally crowd.

�The Capitol police estimate about 6,500 people were on the Capitol grounds and vicinity by about 12:30 p.m. Saturday, reports CBS Affiliate WISC.
Hundreds of pro-union labor supporters are surrounding smaller groups of conservative Tea Party members attending a rally featuring former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.�

By Joe Brooks
(WIREUPDATE.com) CBS News�s infamous crowd-size prediction experts are at work again! In an article that was published moments after Sarah Palin�s remarks, CBS News claimed more Pro-Union supporters showed up at Saturday�s Tea Party Rally in Madison Wisconsin.
According to photographic evidence from local media outlet WISC Channel3000.com the exact opposite is true. The Tea Party largely outnumbered the counter-rally on the opposite side of the Wisconsin Capitol building.

Stolen from the Palinistas�
�At her Tea Party rally speech today in Madison Wisconsin, the scene of her triumph in the victory of Judge Prosser-where she was the only main possible candidate to have the guts to stand up and endorse him, reports say 15,000 attended, in appalling weather, and it was reported over 20,000,000 watched her speech live on CBS.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I dunno
The NBC local channel reports 6500
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Sarah_Palin_to_Visit_Madison_119856054.html
Fox reports hundreds and thousands.
http://fox47.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1638.shtml
There were more peeps there when Ralph Nader came to town in 2000.
The Capital Gestapo are Walker supporters so why would they say 6500 and not 15,000?
Maybe someone was counting teeth and inflated the numbers.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I dunno either.
Both sides will fudge the numbers.

CBS, NBC, and the rest of the LSM have a consistent record of grossly underestimating conservative gatherings. Reporting the 500,000 Beck/Palin Washington Mall crowds as a few hundred thousand or smaller.

Your Capital Gestapo probably are part of a public union and it is the talking heads at the top, that also said they were going to stop Palin, doing the reporting. Not the rank and file members.

And the WISC Channel3000.com count includes overhead photos.
I don�t know if they did any photo analysis or just guessed.

But you give me a decent overhead photo and a good light table, I will dig out a grid overlay and my old dot glass, and come within 5% of your crowd size.

My point is that whatever the crowds, Palin had by far the largest Tax Day TP Rally and in the worst weather.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,392
Posts18,469,896
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.