Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I wonder if this sort of thing is more common in states where it's unlikely anyone will be carrying a handgun.
Hawk, I can't speak for Iowa or Wisconsin, but around here, handguns aren't allowed in most places like fairgrounds.
And that's another problem. The very places one is most likely to need to exercise that fundamental human right is where the government sees fit to infringe upon it.

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Sad part is that the media mentality is never gonna change.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
The question was asked recently about the need for high capacity magazines on another forum. Silly question.

I wonder what Whoopie will say about this on the View? I already know...nothing. I bet that the skinny white conservative chic would be shouted down and called a racist if she mentions it.(I am certainly not going to watch it to find out.)

This, among other incidents, points out the problems with the laws that restrict legal concealed carry in many public places.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Seeing more and more of this mob sh&t lately and it will get wrse before it gets better

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That does not sound different than the reports out of a Chicago neighborhood recently where police told residents in a neighborhood the best thing to do was stay in their homes for several nights. The police did not have the manpower to stop it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I wonder if this sort of thing is more common in states where it's unlikely anyone will be carrying a handgun.
Hawk, I can't speak for Iowa or Wisconsin, but around here, handguns aren't allowed in most places like fairgrounds.

Neither is assault or looting. I think I'm going to be carrying when we visit the local fair next week.

I wonder, in the places where these these things are happening, is there a significant percentage of blacks in the local population? I'm not fishing for anything here, just wondering.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Maybe they all came from a showing of "Planet of the Apes" and it gave them an idea. Not too sure they can think of that on their own. smirk

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by btb375
Seeing more and more of this mob sh&t lately and it will get wrse before it gets better
I think they're emboldened by the president being black. I noticed this among black high school students the day after the election, e.g., boasting aggressively about things turning their way now, as if to suggest that white's (the folks they blame for their own shortcomings) are going to get theirs now. It was hard to miss.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think they're emboldened by the president being black. I noticed this among black high school students the day after the election, e.g., boasting aggressively about things turning their way now, as if to suggest that white's (the folks they blame for their own shortcomings) are going to get theirs now. It was hard to miss.

I believe TRH has hit upon a salient point.This is just another example of their new found boldness.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by high_country_
I might only have 7 bullets in my gun, but mess with my family and I will share them all with you, regardless of color.

That is one good reason I carry a Glock!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hot fun in the city!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty much total MSM blackout on this story.....because it doesn't fit the narrative. It's a little too late to blame the black rage thing on Bush, and it can't be Obama's fault so......move along, ma'am, nothing to see here.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
blacks 12% of the population, whites 72% of the population, Dam negros still can't count. grin

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
whites 72% of the population

Problem is, in general we've been pussified. There are too many consequences to taking care of business.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think they're emboldened by the president being black. I noticed this among black high school students the day after the election, e.g., boasting aggressively about things turning their way now, as if to suggest that white's (the folks they blame for their own shortcomings) are going to get theirs now. It was hard to miss. [/quote]

The tragic part would be that they were right.... about things becoming much worse for White Americans during the Barry Presidency... and worse for middle class Blacks who are losing their homes at an even faster rate... the nasty Negroes living in the hood haven't felt the pain coming for them yet when the public funding for their Somalia want-to-be lifestyle gets shut off.

Living the warlord's dream just isn't going to be the same without big screen TV... free food, housing and a place to drop off their brothers for free gut shot medical care...

Please don't feed the trolls!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by mathman
whites 72% of the population

Problem is, in general we've been pussified. There are too many consequences to taking care of business.

Agree, the # do not matter now, but if civil war ever broke out, it might make a differance in the outcome. whistle

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LRW
blacks 12% of the population, whites 72% of the population, Dam negros still can't count. grin

yeah, but some of us live in Indian country, where the ratio is reversed. Think Rorke's Drift.

on the plus side, it'll give the coonasses something to do with all those lead 6s they've still got sitting around.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if wisconsin has a kkk rental?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just in case I wasn't the only one to know what Steve was referring to:

http://www.britishbattles.com/zulu-war/rorkes-drift.htm

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Just in case I wasn't the only one to know what Steve was referring to:

http://www.britishbattles.com/zulu-war/rorkes-drift.htm

We always know what Steve is talking about! laugh Not really. I must be an ignorant SOB 'cause I often need to Google things. blush

Last edited by RS308MX; 08/05/11.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,459
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.