Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin...

You know he's just going to counter whatever you offer with claims that you lifted it from the 'net or some other such BS. He'll say the names and numbers you provided are plants. Even if you personally deliver the proof, he'll deny it. I or anyone else could chat with you face to face over coffee and pay group visits to all your old acquaintances, shoot the guns, and write notarized letters, but he'd just say we're all a group of KG stooges. All that matters to him is what he sees under his handle on the 'net. He'll just go on pretending it never happened.

I doubt if he has the stones to tell any of us (any of us who care, that is) who or where he really is. But hey - I'm willing to be proved wrong...

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We could all show up at his door one day and take photos of the meeting and post them here - but he'd deny it ever happened and he'd deny authenticity of the photos. All that matters is what he states on the 'net.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Kevin...

You know he's just going to counter whatever you offer with claims that you lifted it from the 'net or some other such BS. He'll say the names and numbers you provided are plants. Even if you personally deliver the proof, he'll deny it. I or anyone else could chat with you face to face over coffee and pay group visits to all your old acquaintances, shoot the guns, and write notarized letters, but he'd just say we're all a group of KG stooges. All that matters to him is what he sees under his handle on the 'net. He'll just go on pretending it never happened.

I doubt if he has the stones to tell any of us (any of us who care, that is) who or where he really is. But hey - I'm willing to be proved wrong...
Yeah, you're probably right; he's just a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn't bother but he specifically called ME out and said I'm full of chit. Just want to make it clear to all that I'm NOT. Hey, I know a much better way to handle this....thanks for the inspiration.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All,

Dicktop said I was FOS about Hi Power trigger jobs. I countered by taking it rather personally (I tend to do that since I use my real name and it's my ACTUAL reputation on the line).

Rather than try to debate an obvious troll, let's try it this way.

If there is ANYONE else who feels that what I've said is untrue, inaccurate, false, mis-leading or in any way incorrect, or even suspect. PLEASE PM me and I'll be happy to provide whatever proof you need. If it turns out that I have made some sort of error, I'm happy to be corrected and I'll give you the credit if you find error in what I've said.

By approaching it this way, I no longer have to engage in dialogue with the likes of Dicktop, and it becomes unnecessary for me to pay him any mind.

I'm always eager to help out a fellow shooter and I'm an open book, all are welcome to ask me any questions any time. And if anyone sees a need to want to confirm anything I have made claim to, I'll be happy to provide whatever information you need to confirm that I am who I say I am.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kevin stop it! Please. Don't let bricktop jerk your chain like that. He's bored with nothing else to do. If bricktop had a life he would actually contribute something to this forum.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Still also waiting for proof that you are not a janitor at a university....
I doubt he could hold such a prestigious job.

Oh, I bet in real life he's a real sweet guy and maybe even a professional something or other. Probably real polite to his superiors (that would be...most everyone, I suspect). That's partly why he's so afraid for anyone to make a connection. Wouldn't want the real world to find out what an ass he can be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
....I'll be happy to provide whatever information you need to confirm that I am who I say I am.

That won't work either Kevin - cause we're all too stupid to know when we're being BS'd...sez Bricktop. smirk It must be true, 'cause I read it on the 'net - under Bricktop's hand. smirk

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
KG;

Toldja so... wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hey Kevin, I'll gladly send you my HP to accurize. I appreciate the time you take to answer questions and offer opinions here. It's time for BT to find another form of amusement. Ken

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Friday i was in one of my favorite gun stores and a guy walked in with a hi power in the plastic box, foam liner. The hi power had the what i call "artillery" rear sights, and it was a assembled in portugal pistol. He wanted to sell it, needed money, and I don't want to quote what he got for it. Not much in my book. Very nice finish on the pistol, and looked and felt brand new.
Now i have a 40's vintage austrian police hi power, a FN produced for the israeli's hi power, and a older commercial hi power. Like the pistol. I didn't spend a lot of time jacking with pistol in the gun store but a couple of observations. One, in pulling the hammer back, boy was it scratchy in there, not smooth at all. two, it really did have quite a trigger pull on it poundage wise. While a cosmetically very nice pistol, that trigger/hammer wasn't smooth at all, almost like somebody put some sand in there. Kind of surprising to me. If i would have bought the pistol it would have had to be reworked. Surprised it was shipped like that. Wasn't anything like my older ones.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and i am still debating removing that magazine safety. Wish i could resolve that issue in my mind.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
and i am still debating removing that magazine safety. Wish i could resolve that issue in my mind.

Cylinder & Slide says they can get a 5# trigger with the mag safety functional. I normally like to do my own trigger jobs, but mine will eventually go to them.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
is Bricktop a childhood name?

I've a clue as to why his folks referred to him as such!

KG he ain't gonna give up his creds, I got into a dustup with him on here and was willing to meet the guy, all I got was "fly to Tulsa give me your flight number and I'll pick you up".

Most everyone here knows BT's schtick by now, he likes to get up in yo gree-ill on the internet.

whether he's correct or incorrect on the subject matter is not nearly as important to him as acting like an azzhole.

but ime it's only a cyber grill he's actually interested in climbing up in it.

he's an amusement, nada more

though he does have those shipping regs memorized like some folks do Bible verses!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Come on Bricktop...YOU have thrown down, YOU have said how it's supposed to be done vs. how I said it's done. So you've provided your way, I've provided my way. I've laid out my creds, now it's time for you to lay out yours.

Time to tell everyone how you're so qualified to be the all knowing critic at 24Hourcampfire. How are you so qualified? What's your qualifications?

Kevin,

You're trying to debate a liar. He'll only continue lying. He's actually quite like the race baiters in the Democratic party. Accusations after accusations, and no substance. He insults people who try to engage him. He's a sack of [bleep].

Put him on ignore.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kevin you are getting all twisted up for nothing.....it is "da innanet" as Bristoe would say. And as far as insults being bandied about you have tossed your fair share.

If you are going to claim the high road, walk it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Time for a blood pressure check.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm over it; took it too personally. He's a piece of work and a classic troll; just need to stop feeding him.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
That's all you need to say about him Kevin. We all know who and what you are.
And we know what he is.
That's the end of it.
BTW, I do appreciate your informatyive posts as always. E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's mutual E, I've learned my share from you as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly how insecure ARE you, Little Miss Kevin? You've spent a great deal of time fretting over me. You've harangued me via PM because you feel I've "tarnished your reputation." Besides elevating me to the center of your pissy-ass domain, you've tarnished yourself. You've cultivated a little internet image to which you're so desperate to maintain and you desperately crave the approval of strangers. It bothers you that someone might call your ass out. It bothers you a LOT, as evidenced by the constant barrage of PMs you keep sending me. Do you know how much you bother me? I went to sleep last night after shaking my head at your last desperate PM you sent, then I got up this morning to pack my crap at the motel, ate breakfast, discussed the testing agenda for some cooling towers with some contractors, drove into work, made a few phone calls, BS'd with a few people, sold a gun to someone in Tulsa, bid adieu to the contractors, drove three hours to home, kissed my wife, petted the dog, took a dump, and took a shower. Now I'm responding to your drivel -- I didn't recruit an ass-licking minion to do it -- I did. Because I'm that f*cking good. In the grand scheme of things, you rank somewhere below taking a dump.

You made reference to no longer being a gunsmith -- that's because you're not any good at it. If you were as [bleep]-hot as the legend you've created for yourself, the world would be beating a path to your door. Instead, you're just some lardass loser at a computer terminal in nowhere, bumblef*ck, Arkansas writing a blog and convincing the weak-minded and socially-inept of your "greatness." That's a great item to add to a resume, Little Miss Kevin. You crave attention in a controlled environment. You don't want anyone questioning you and you want to control and direct the conversation. You're trying hard to do that here, but the mojo ain't working, is it? Ain't that a bitch.

Your ass has now been handed to you.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 14 invisible), 825 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.