Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinWell done Pieter grin He already owns a classic grinthe new and pretty one is his. The old decrepit one is mine. grin
[Linked Image]

Now he can hunt anything,anywhere on the planet grin

Jorge and ET, you both OFFICIALLY SUCK!!!

grin

Johnny $

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
GB1

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I had t laugh too guys. Pieter I plan to use it on Buffalo in Tanzania soon.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure wish you many happy hunting hours with that rifle! I'll be in Zimbabwe when you get it and am unsure if I will see the pictures when you post them, so please just send me the thread so I can pick up on it when I'm back. Have you employed someone yet to carry it for you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks to me like they put the cheekpiece on the wrong side.

VERY nice otherwise

I have "CDO". It is just like "OCD" except the letters are in alphabetical order LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Not yet, still haven't even finalized. Not till 2013 anyway and then I might wind up in Zim for a straight up leopard/buff hunt.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinHey Jorge,what ya need to do right now is put up that COOL pic of the Sharps,Teddy Safari gun,and the 1909 Colt on the zebraskin. That way EVERYBODY can hate you!!! grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to find them and put them on photobucket. They are :here" somewhere but I'm too lazy to search for them. your photos naver made it to AOL or my phone BTW.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll re-do them wid my real camera and send 'em to ya later. As for your pic, wait 'til ya have the double rifle and re-do thepic with ALL of the cool bullet launchers on the zebba skin grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
good idea!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
jorge

Your Navy pension must be way better than my provincial government pension. Glad for you brother you deserve some reward for your years of service.

Randy

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff
IC B3

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey whilst my pension is very nice, I'm working for the first time in my life. Hell this is my second job since I retired. My WIFE has expensive tastes

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Medicman, I second that thought about having served.

EvilTwin if someone seriously sucks, what's the next step up from that??

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
My WIFE has expensive tastes
===============

Got it,Mr. Tanzania!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
My WIFE has expensive tastes
===============

Got it,Mr. Tanzania!

It is rumored my wife is the re-incarnation of Imelda, fiscally speaking of course as she is the opposite of an LBFM grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Beautiful - How much coin are you dropping on this?

Kevin Haile
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A rough idea:
VC FOR SALE

Mine is the AZUR Safari Standard with slight upgrades, Color Case Hardened vice coin finish, three leaf express sights, etc. jorge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PieterKriel
Medicman, I second that thought about having served.

EvilTwin if someone seriously sucks, what's the next step up from that??

grinYou are progressing quickly pilgrim!! grin The term you want is "WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK". grin If ya wanna get even wid Brother Jorge, just post periodic pics of yer hunting successes. Then YOU will Officially Suck.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hey whilst my pension is very nice, I'm working for the first time in my life. Hell this is my second job since I retired. My WIFE has expensive tastes

That's the payback for all those months you were deployed!!!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]grinYou are progressing quickly pilgrim!! grin The term you want is "WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK". grin If ya wanna get even wid Brother Jorge, just post periodic pics of yer hunting successes. Then YOU will Officially Suck.[/quote]

EvilTwin you are starting to suck just a little bit with your GRAND advice. Keep the advice flowing and you will soon SUCK WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE !

And you mean something like below?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinYer a quick study!! grin YOU oughta come to El Norte and knock off one of our extremely TASTY critters. Moose and buffler qualify. Caribou and elk do too. Jorge wants another cape buff and a cat. IF I had the dust, I'd go for a Brown Bear with that old Sharps you see here.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 219DW, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,139
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.