Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bricktop's MO is exactly like Lee24's, only he has far less to offer. He's had a dozen challenges to put up, and he doesn't. Just like Lee24, he just waits for the opportune time to ignore the challenge, and keep spewing his venom.

You know what, Little Miss Kevin is really proud to fail the Bricktop test.

I say we just label the pathetic little worm what he is and stop feeding him. He's a TROLL.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Bricktop's MO is exactly like Lee24's, only he has far less to offer. He's had a dozen challenges to put up, and he doesn't. Just like Lee24, he just waits for the opportune time to ignore the challenge, and keep spewing his venom.

You know what, Little Miss Kevin is really proud to fail the Bricktop test.

I say we just label the pathetic little worm what he is and stop feeding him. He's a TROLL.
I stand by what I've posted; nothing has been incorrect. You've instead chosen to focus on semantics, expound upon your own "abilities," and denigrate PROFESSIONAL gunsmiths who're KNOWN quantities. Jesus Christ, you yourself have even posted that you're arrogant, but it seems beyond your own basic, limited comprehension that anyone might think you're just a little too big for your britches.

You've posted that you've "worked on over 10000 Hi Powers," have you not? And you made a [bleep] comment in regards to Ted Yost's experience when I mentioned his name, did you not? (Those are rhetorical questions, Little Miss Kevin. I'm merely reiterating a few choice examples of your generally arrogant [bleep].) That would lead me to wonder if Ted Yost is widely regarded as an ace Hi Power/1911 gunsmith and seems to make a fairly good living at it, and you consider your abilities and experience to be beyond those of Mr. Yost, then why aren't you pursuing the same vocation and driving lesser gunsmiths like Mr. Yost out of business? You have 85 people following your blog on Facebook!

I'm of the mind that you like being a big frog in a little pond. You like ministering to a coterie of minions whose own experience is mostly confined to movies, television shows, and the wild yarns with which they've chosen to identify themselves. And when your little pond gets threatened, your response is to mobilize your cadre of suckasses to harangue the offending party while you do the same via PM. I have never seen a self-identified "adult" who is quite as desperate and insecure as you, Little Miss Kevin.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Don't feed the trolls

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Dicktop is ON IGNORE in this household!!! All of YOOUZ that copy his replies make my eyes burn!!! I don't want to read crap! Please don't copy it, as you are defeating my ignore setting!!!!!!!!

I am interested in BHP info. I am not interested in HOMO info.

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got nobody on 'ignore'. I got some on 'overlook'.

I 'try' to overlook what hurts and love the un-lovely.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mountainclmbr
I am interested in BHP info. I am not interested in HOMO info.
Then by all means stop surfing the Craig's List adult services ads, knucklehead!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Dicktop has no credientials, no class, and no clue what he is talking about. I think I'm finally going to explore this ignore feature.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Kevin's Shootersjournal is a great site to visit. Lots of great information. I really enjoyed the story that I think was titled "Is That a Bear Between my Legs?"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I must agree about Shootersjournal, I drop in there regularly. They aren't about handguns, but I've really liked the stories on the Marlin 39 and the Traditional German Rifle.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
This thread really went to hell. Wonder if Spotshooter ever decided to try a P35.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jstall
Dicktop has no credientials, no class, and no clue what he is talking about. I think I'm finally going to explore this ignore feature.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kevin's Shootersjournal is a great site to visit. Lots of great information. I really enjoyed the story that I think was titled "Is That a Bear Between my Legs?"
How was Little Miss Kevin's breakfast this morning? You have your head buried so far up his ass, I'd expect you're able to taste whatever he's been eating.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If we don't feed the troll, he has no reason to return.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I tried to quote what I see when I view the troll's resoonse.

To me it says "***This User is on Ignore***"

But the quote shows his quote from me and that is where I backspaced. I don't want to read troll drool!

Do they have internet connections in prisons?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that where you're headed? You really ought to lay off the Craig's List "adult services" stuff; those trannys are messing you up.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I wonder if gunkid is out of jail?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Oh, I did a yahoo search and gunkid may be out of jail about a year ago (10-26-2010)...

"If you don't know who Gunkid is, Google him.

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date Location
1. JOHN MELVIN DAVIS 84034-012 59-White-M 10-26-2010 FORREST CITY FCI"

From Lawdog:

"Goodbye Gunkid
Perhaps the most infamous troll of the internet gun world, a true Ferrous Cranus, is being held in jail without bail and faces a complaint of possession of ammunition after a prior felony conviction. According to a federal detention order, John Melvin Davis, AKA Gunkid has past convictions on eight federal offenses and received five separate sentences totaling more than 20 years in prison. Gunkid is suspected of stashing stolen weapons and almost 11,000 bullets stolen from his estranged wife in a Norman, Oklahoma storage unit. He is now is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a federal complaint, officials said. Bob Troester, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Oklahoma City, said Davis is likely to face more than the ammunition complaint. He said his office will seek an indictment within 30 days. Gunkid's estranged wife informed the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that Davis had broken into her Colorado storage unit and stolen "several assault rifles, hand guns, some gold, silver and other ... items." She said Davis had at least eight aliases. Meanwhile, Davis was shacking up with a woman in Oklahoma. She informed officials that Davis made "numerous comments" about not going back to prison, claiming he would "disrupt the economy by poisoning the water supply and knocking out the communication system." The woman also said Davis, who has lived in Oklahoma for only a few months, had begun having packages shipped to her address, including a box of incomplete firearms frames that he planned to sell with directions on how to convert them into functioning weapons.

On June 19, agents raided Davis' mobile house in Oklahoma. Davis was detained after entering a van, and a .22 caliber pistol and several rounds of ammunition were recovered from a canvas bag he'd been carrying. Agents later searched the Norman storage unit and seized a 9 millimeter pistol, a .22 caliber pistol, a .45 caliber pistol, a .223 caliber rifle, a Colt pistol, possible silencers, gun parts and more than 10,900 bullets of various calibers.

John Melvin Davis is well known among internet gunnies as Gunkid, Hardin, Andy, and a hundred other pseudonyms he would use to disrupt gun forums. Gunkid was the inventor of the assault wheelbarrow, the advocate of a "debarked" Chihuahua as an alarm system, and a .223 fired from a 10" barrel as the ultimate weapon, which he claimed was useful up to 300yds, but only when used with a suppressor because Gunkid had a severe flinch when shooting without one. He liked to allude to his magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitors scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

Almost every internet gunnie can remember when they first crossed paths with the irrational John Davis, no matter what the subject or where the forum was located. I certainly remember him totally destroying an otherwise great forum that I helped establish years ago. Moderators of well established forums invested much time in recognizing Gunkid when he resurfaced among their members with another name. Regardless of the name he chose, his posts were instantly recognizable for their irrational thought process, capitalization of words that made no sense, and extreme hostility towards any challenge to his delusional knowledge. These were unwavering themes in Gunkid's postings.

So how do we know that John Davis is Gunkid? Like the boogyman, Gunkid is almost a legend that makes one think he cannot die. Gunkid has been tracked across the internet for several years by cyberspace bounty hunters. For some, it was sport. For others, it was a mission. For a few, it is almost depressing that the chase has ended. One thing is certain, John Melvin Davis is Gunkid. There were people who knew exactly who he was, and tried to get him stopped long before he was apprehended by the feds."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Aaaah, Gunkid. That's like the ultimate Troll comparison.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Aaaah, Gunkid. That's like the ultimate Troll comparison.

but a fairly equal one I might say......LOL

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I tried to quote what I see when I view the troll's resoonse.

To me it says "***This User is on Ignore***"

But the quote shows his quote from me and that is where I backspaced. I don't want to read troll drool!

Most prisons dont but unfortunatly Oklahoma City does have internet

James Dunn

[email protected]
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 257Bob, 222Sako, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.