Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stan V
So, who are Bachman, Santorum and Mitt?!!

Good point. Only one of that bunch don't like men.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
Bachmann is done. She might get 2nd in Iowa,if she's very lucky. She won't win any state thereafter. How has she hurt anyone and with what exchange are you referring?
I don't know what you mean?

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shreck
Yes but the voters are going to take it differently.
You're right. It was poorly stated.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that vaccine stuff may play to a tiny slice of the voters, but about 98% are saying....these people are nucking futs.

and Hawk, Ron has always postulated cause and effect from US foreign policy with which he disagrees to the 9/11 (and presumably the many other) terrorist attacks on US interests.

the question is really whether you let Osama bin Laden's reaction to our foreign policy decide what you should do. Ron's pretty clear that for him that answer is yes, but only because he already wants to do what Osama wants him to, for other reasons.

the non-loons realize that, while the reaction of psychos is something to take into account, we don't trim our sails to suit the whims of our enemies, and we don't run from threats by two bit raghead "holy" men.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be more than content after pulling the lever for Perry.

Well Perry just received Bob's "KISS OF DEATH"!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys do know the Miss Universe pageant is on right?

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OMG Miss Australia. I am in love. Don't tell my girlfriend...

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And now CNN spends time congratulated THEMSELVES on how great a debate they put on? At least some things can be predicted...

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly, that vaccine stuff is nothing....and neither is the in state tuition with our large Hispanic population.

Some of y'all can argue for states rights, or against states rights, but you can't have it both ways.

All American

All the time
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's really hilarious is that I have not watched a single second of the debate and every post in this thread is completely predictable. Should be interesting to watch the thing now that I have read all the rubber stamp comments laugh

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What's really hilarious is that I have not watched a single second of the debate and every post in this thread is completely predictable
===============

Yours especially.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
that vaccine stuff may play to a tiny slice of the voters, but about 98% are saying....these people are nucking futs.

That's all so weird, as my daughter was that age, at that time. The deal was...get the vaccine or "opt out". That meant, when the kid went to school that year, they showed proof of vaccination or a parent signed a piece of paper saying they didn't won't it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well it's clear from the CNN talking heads, they like... Romney. Imagine that! shocked grin

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's really hilarious is that I have not watched a single second of the debate and every post in this thread is completely predictable
===============

Yours especially.

What perl of wisdom am I supposed to get out of that response?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

That's all so weird, as my daughter was that age, at that time. The deal was...get the vaccine or "opt out". That meant, when the kid went to school that year, they showed proof of vaccination or a parent signed a piece of paper saying they didn't won't it.

it's beyond weird to creepy....every pediatrician gives that shot now as a matter of course. real flat earth stuff. but Bachman's fan base seem to like it....

I was initially attracted to her fiscal policy positions, until it became clear she couldn't talk about tax rates or the fed without bringing up her Jesus and her twenty-some foster kids. I get it that you're a Christian, Michelle, but could you talk about the issue on the table.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
===============

Yours especially.

What perl of wisdom am I supposed to get out of that response?

Don't ask, it'll cost you 350 an hour! grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Well it's clear from the CNN talking heads, they like... Romney. Imagine that! shocked grin

he's one of theirs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU

No kidding. The MSM has told us from day one that he is the man they want, if we're dumb enought to vote out Obama.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Stan V
So, who are Bachman, Santorum and Mitt?!!

Good point. Only one of that bunch don't like men.

Oh oh!

All American

All the time
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And oh yeah... sorry... the 30 year old does need to "enjoy the benefits of his decisions." aka , die. Something else RP couldn't say.

NRA Lifer

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 10 invisible), 1,024 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,126
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.