Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
Jesus God...is there enough Bleach in this World to right them wrongs?!!?

I still remember when folks actually shot.

Anywhoo,with not more than a few hundred to choose from,I'll nominate THE Rocktucky as the pinnacle.

Bless your hearts.

[Linked Image]

You guys give Larry a break, he has matching Boxer's and it's his new camo for hunting in the snow smile

[Linked Image]

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 65BR
Jesus God...is there enough Bleach in this World to right them wrongs?!!?

I still remember when folks actually shot.

Anywhoo,with not more than a few hundred to choose from,I'll nominate THE Rocktucky as the pinnacle.

Bless your hearts.

[Linked Image]

You guys give Larry a break, he has matching Boxer's and it's his new camo for hunting in the snow.

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh LMAO!!!

Oh yeah. It sure helps to have a rifle match the underwear color scheme. Poke-eeeee-dots.

That`s probably how "Boxer" came to be?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Well Big/Stickboxer?....I did read via that PM sent to me, that you maybe have a "big" AL-KEEEEEE-HOL problem?.. wink .....Hmmm?

That's real classy right there.

What part of "Don't believe everything that you read on the Internet" don't you understand?

Maybe I'll send some PM's saying that you are a child molester.

Of course, we won't be told the identity of your 'anonymous source'

Grow the [bleep] up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't know what this weighs but it ain't heavy. Those antelope were shot at 415 and 460yds by the wife and I last week.

700la
ti take-off stock
pacnor 1-10"tw rem mtn rfl contour. 25-06ai @ 23"
Tlw's and1" 3.5-10x40

It shoots.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Well Big/Stickboxer?....I did read via that PM sent to me, that you maybe have a "big" AL-KEEEEEE-HOL problem?.. wink .....Hmmm?

What part of "Don't believe everything that you read on the Internet" don't you understand?

Grow the [bleep] up.
..................And you can literally KMA and you can send any damn PMs about me you wish!

That source you moron, is a "Fire" member who PM`d me directly and gave me that information. I didn`t just pull things out of thin air.

It is no big secret that Big Stick/Boxer or whomever he is and I don`t like each other and never will. He spews his crap at me AND OTHERS every chance he gets and does so without any provocation from me.

You have obviously missed all of that history.

So you can take your "grow the [bleep] up" analysis and shove it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Jeff
You try any Nosler 150 grain B/T in that new tube yet Or 162 grain A-max ?

[Linked Image]

[/quote]

Randy, I was fitting new brass to my chamber <g> using mild 140 NBT loads today. Also shot some 162 Amax's, which do kick ass, and 160 Accubonds, which I'll be using for elk this year. Both those bullets hold MOA or better to 450 yds. I haven't shot for groups beyond that. I'm liking it a lot though! Pac-Nor does it again! smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MikeNZ

Grow the [bleep] up.
Agreed!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JeffO,

Sugartits...you'll always do better by starting off by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more puzzy that way.

Loved your Treatise on LR and sounding off on your kickometer,hilarious schit as per your usual.

Bless your heart.

'Squeeze,

You poor ignorant stooge. Love the Phantom PM's and hopefully the next one you "get" will clarify how I'm a Mexican of devout Catholic Faith and saving in earnest so as to be able to return to my roots in California,with a 9-lugged Weatherby in tow,because it's my favorite action.

The depths of your stupidity is boundless and it never ain't humorous when you fire up your Imagination,but in actuality your Realities are far more comedic.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day wrapped in a diaper Karate chopping your "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" posters on the wall and watching your favorite movie "The Karate Kid" over and over again,while your Mom tells you it's "all OK".

Too [bleep] funny!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That kind of problem if it is a problem and a mans kids shouldnt be talked about by others. Cheap cheap shot!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I'd REALLY like to know is:

How much time does one take to create/write their riddles? And, what is the logic...if any, behind writing in 'code?'

Curious if Riddler is related to this man?

[Linked Image]

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
JeffO,

Sugartits...you'll always do better by starting off by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more puzzy that way.

Loved your Treatise on LR and sounding off on your kickometer,hilarious schit as per your usual.

Bless your heart.

'Squeeze,

You poor ignorant stooge. Love the Phantom PM's and hopefully the next one you "get" will clarify how I'm a Mexican of devout Catholic Faith and saving in earnest so as to be able to return to my roots in California,with a 9-lugged Weatherby in tow,because it's my favorite action.

The depths of your stupidity is boundless and it never ain't humorous when you fire up your Imagination,but in actuality your Realities are far more comedic.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day wrapped in a diaper Karate chopping your "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" posters on the wall and watching your favorite movie "The Karate Kid" over and over again,while your Mom tells you it's "all OK".

Too [bleep] funny!

.......You`ll drink to that uh? Have one on me.......Larry? Your riddles keep a coming.

The source also told me that you are about 5'4" tall???

If so, just make sure you pull your seat forward and put a pillow under your ass when you drive. You need to see where you are going at all times. Keep your windows open to keep that fresh air coming in too. The community up there will appreciate your extra effort in the name of safety.

Can`t wait to see your next rifle scheme inspiration in living color. "Tinkerbell" inspired, "Bozo the Clown" inspired, inspired by the old NBC peacock, and certainly inspired by a good humor man`s ice cream truck, which contain the color schemes of many popcicles. They have ice cream trucks up there? Summer only?

Looks like it`s gonna be a nice day tomorrow. So I`m gonna go out and burn at least "3" primers" on the 375 and throw in the 300 WSM too. Your "favorite" the Wby Mk5 had a good workout last month and will stay home. Hog hunting in a couple of weeks.

They do sell ice cream at the range. So in your honor I`ll make sure to request a popcicle.

And btw. If the source PM`s me and says it`s OK to reveal his identity, you`ll be the first to know.

Be careful up there. Moderation is key. Don`t want you sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick,,,all over the place.

Why bless your heart too. laugh laugh laugh laugh

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
5'4"????
Oh my... crazy laugh whistle

No wonder he doesn't like lil baby jesus..

Last edited by Nrut; 10/07/11.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JeffO,

Bless your heart.

'Squeeze,

Too [bleep] funny!

.......You`ll drink to that uh? Have one on me.......Larry? Your riddles keep a coming.

The source also told me that you are about 5'4" tall???

If so, just make sure you pull your seat forward and put a pillow under your ass when you drive. You need to see where you are going at all times. Keep your windows open to keep that fresh air coming in too. The community up there will appreciate your extra effort in the name of safety.

Can`t wait to see your next rifle scheme inspiration in living color. "Tinkerbell" inspired, "Bozo the Clown" inspired, inspired by the old NBC peacock, and certainly inspired by a good humor man`s ice cream truck, which contain the color schemes of many popcicles. They have ice cream trucks up there? Summer only?

Looks like it`s gonna be a nice day tomorrow. So I`m gonna go out and burn at least "3" primers" on the 375 and throw in the 300 WSM too. Your "favorite" the Wby Mk5 had a good workout last month and will stay home. Hog hunting in a couple of weeks.

They do sell ice cream at the range. So in your honor I`ll make sure to request a popcicle.

And btw. If the source PM`s me and says it`s OK to reveal his identity, you`ll be the first to know.

Be careful up there. Moderation is key. Don`t want you sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick,,,all over the place.

Why bless your heart too. laugh laugh laugh laugh

You are soo funny!!!

I can't spell... Deal with it...
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What does someone's height have to do with anything? I didn't know we were still in 7th grade gym class, picking teams for basketball.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pic is Edgar Allen Poe...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
What does someone's height have to do with anything? I didn't know we were still in 7th grade gym class, picking teams for basketball.

Its called "Napoleon Syndrome"

at 6' 5" im no shorty, but i have noticed that a lot of shorter people dont like me for whatever reason. its ok, i will just continue stepping on them and moving forward... grin

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WTF does a person's height have to do with a lightweight long range rig???

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!
................Well looky here!!! The happy riddler strikes again with more sophisticated pundantry and perversion of the english language.

What? No bottle of your favorite adult beverage in the pic?

You should try putting that Tinkerbell, Bozo, popcicle, [bleep]-bag and pixie dust colored inspiration on the end of a hook and throw that colored abortion into the water. Hopefully, the paint is water soluable. Might do that rifle some real justice and turn it back into what a rifle should look like, instead of looking like the color arrangement that`s in your underwear drawer, plus looking like something out of flower and ice cream shop.

Did you get that color scheme idea from your underwear drawer? From your local flower shop? From your local ice cream parlor? Or did it come to you by way of a cereal box of fruit loops? Or maybe an inspiration from "aaaah" friend? And a "pink" trigger too no less uh? Now that is a classic. A pinkeeeeee trigger. Do you paint your bullets pink plus other bozo inspired colors too?

Show up to a hunting camp with that colored abortion, all the guys will certainly be tightening their belts up, and of course watching their backsides....Wink-wink-wink..... wink wink wink

What color vehicle ya got? Is it a combo of white, yellow, pink, orange with a little green mixed in along with a pink steering wheel too?

Looks like your imaginative, color schemin, and that [bleep]-bag abortive brain of yours was working alot of special overtime.

What a wonderful piece of work. That rifle can be re-done, but you? You have no hope for any re-habilitation.

What a damn fruitloop.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Come on bigsqueeze enough name calling, post a couple pics of your famous exploits...please just a couple pics...

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,455
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.