Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Perspective is everything,thus it simply being "Friday" to me. You are welcome to all of your Estrogen filled shortcomings,be it the day,month or the year...you fail equally upon all yardsticks. Congratulations?

I'm flattered that you fancy my under garments as figments of your deep/dark Imagination,though I'm feigning "surprise" at your fascination for same. There's no doubt that my daily duties fully consume your thoughts and it'd be difficult to slight your fascination(s). It is hardly a "secret" that you cannot do for yourself.

You're bursting out of the closet is hardly a "surprise".

Bless your Day Dreaming Heart and your vivid Imagination.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boxer
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!

Reality is, you're trolling, it's tiresome, and that rifle is [bleep] hideous.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Come on bigsqueeze enough name calling, post a couple pics of your famous exploits...please just a couple pics...
........How about if I send ya a few 35mm negatives and then you can develop `em yourself?

I`ve been using the same 35mm Canon on my trips for 20-25 years now which was my late dad`s camera. And before that another which was his. I like it.

I like lots of big and bulky photo albums that I keep on bookshelves stuffed with thousands of hunting pics.

In some respects, I prefer `ol school methods. Don`t plan on changing now.

As to my three rifles, if you don`t know what a Wby Accumark looks like, go to the Wby site. If you don`t know what a Ruger Alaskan looks like, go the Ruger site. And if you don`t know what a Ruger Frontier looks like, then go to a site like Gunbroker.

All look the same as they came from the factory.

And I`m sure you can visualize what 10 dead bull elk look like, 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and several hundred hogs look like, and what a grizzly bear rug hanging on a den wall looks like.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ever hear of a scanner? Just sayin dont beat me up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
And I`m sure you can visualize what 10 dead bull elk look like, 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and several hundred hogs look like, and what a grizzly bear rug hanging on a den wall looks like.
Surely you have a friend that has a digital camera? One would think that in the last 10 years you'd have at least one digital image, maybe you've just been daydreaming.

Just for argument sake; I wouldn't consider 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and innumerable hogs as making one good season for me, but glad to see your braggadocio is minimal...

It looks more and more like visualizing is your only skill. Keep'em coming, please keep 'em coming.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Surely you have a friend that has a digital camera? One would think that in the last 10 years you'd have at least one digital image, maybe you've just been daydreaming.

Just for argument sake; I wouldn't consider 2 black bear, 11 deer, 1 grizzly and innumerable hogs as making one good season for me, but glad to see your braggadocio is minimal...

It looks more and more like visualizing is your only skill. Keep'em coming, please keep 'em coming.
............You are quite the ass. 400+ head in one season uh? Good! I`m happy for ya! Go get 500 next year

My total hog count is at 383. That`s 407 minus the others.
You call 383 innumerable uh?

Well in between the actual count of 407 head of game killed over the past 42 years or so, I`ve run businesses including three martial arts studios with a partner which we sold 18 years ago, have other business interests now, and am under contract to teach the employees of three private security companies who employ bodyguards. I also teach martial arts privately and have about seventy clients.

Unlike you in Alaska?,,,I cannot just walk out my front door, go to the nearest clearing somewhere and kill something before I go to work or after I get off work. And I can`t get away on every weekend either.

So you can take your thinking that I only possess visions of hunting grandeur, and shove that analysis straight up your living ass.

Punk!

I don`t have the fortunate circumstances like you up in Alaska to just walk out my door and go kill something.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So is that a brag or a complaint? You don't sound like much of a big game hunter and even less of a rifleman. You take less than ONE big game animal a year. And for a guy that is old school you own 3 new stock rifles. Pigs are vermin count em if you have to.....

Thinking if I'd have killed 383 trash hogs in fourty two years, I'd have no real idea of the number of hogs killed, just a guess? Must have some seriously detailed records to have an exact count?

How does a Rex Kwon Do instructor not have a video or digital camera? And with expert photography skills your still using the latest in 1960's technology. Though you pay hundereds of thousands in taxes yearly? Do you have many leather bound books and does your office smell of rich mahogany?

San Diego, it's German for a whales virgina.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Rogue

So is that a brag or a complaint? You don't sound like much of a big game hunter and even less of a rifleman. You take less than ONE big game animal a year. And for a guy that is old school you own 3 new stock rifles. Pigs are vermin count em if you have to.....

Thinking if I'd have killed 383 trash hogs in fourty two years, I'd have no real idea of the number of hogs killed, just a guess? Must have some seriously detailed records to have an exact count?

How does a Rex Kwon Do instructor not have a video or digital camera? And with expert photography skills your still using the latest in 1960's technology. Though you pay hundereds of thousands in taxes yearly? Do you have many leather bound books and does your office smell of rich mahogany?

San Diego, it's German for a whales virgina.

..............Neither a brag nor a complaint. Never said I was a "huge" big game hunter there sir and never implied that I was.

I have no need to own more than the three rifles I have. I don`t have safe queens.

Yes, I do keep a detailed account in the same hard bound bound binder that I`ve been using for some 42+ years. Such a thing isn`t possible in your opinion? If you have no idea how many hogs or any game you`ve killed over the years, then that only means you have chosen not to keep track. Well I have kept track of the actual number and the dates.

Just because I have chosen to take 35mm stills, means that it is my choice. Understand that? Technology or not.

Another "Rogue" smart ass!!

The den in my home where my office is, has oak flooring and shelves along with a similar desk. Sorry no rich mahagony.

And for your next error oh wise one, I don`t live in San Diego.

Trash hogs? Yeah whatever you want to call them.

Perhaps you`d be better off asking a few questions first before you type your knee jerk, assumptive and immature crap.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here we go.. More of the astrophysicist's internet "I'll beat you up" invites..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never met a tough guy that actually was....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And for your next error oh wise one, I don`t live in San Diego.

"San Diego, it's German for a whales virgina."

Guess you don't get out much.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don`t have the fortunate circumstances like you up in Alaska to just walk out my door and go kill something.
Arranging living in AK is not an accident or the result of fortunate circumstances. You depend too much on "luck." Plans can be made and preparations had to enjoy the great outdoors (AK or otherwise) in person, but some still prefer to read magazines/watch the tube about successes than experience them first hand.

Your successes are highly publicized in your own mind and yet not a single pixel in evidence, which is my only criticism. Please keep the slurs and insults flowing; just maybe you can visualize others doing as little as you...

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Boxer
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!

Reality is, you're trolling, it's tiresome, and that rifle is [bleep] hideous.

Reality is,trolling ain't my style...not near enough action,as I'm a fan of high production volume and gear in accordance. It's how I roll. Fact of the matter is,that rifle happens to be well beyond splendid and quite possibly "perfection"...though I've only another dozen rifles so chambered to extrapolate,but you've your Imagination and middle finger to fascinate yourself with. Laffin'!

I see 'squeeze took another double dose of Imagination Pills again. Won't be long before she's tallying bugs on her windshield and her grill,trying to get to where she's never been or close.

Bless her heart.

Only you idiots can keep yourselves from saying something stupid,I cannot do it for you,nor would I be inclined were it an option. Too much hilarity would be missed and the World would have a vast shortage of charts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cool rifle, horrifying "paint job", and you are a troll.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

Life is a beautiful thing...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Especially when players within same are blessed with so much stupidity and Imagination. In fairness,it'd be difficult to cite two who "know" or have "done" less than poor dumb JeffO and 'squeeze. They are certainly the "Dynamic" Duo.

Bless their hearts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dunno about Squeeze. Do know about myself. Don't much care what your ugly-rifle trolling ass thinks.

As always, when you are next in Oregon let's shoot-n-see. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stupid statement, writen too late at night.

Last edited by Rogue; 10/09/11.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just for giggles.

Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,985
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.