-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
they had CNN on where I ate lunch, and you would think the freaking Russians had emptied the damn silos. Hysterical news wenches going totally batshit over this twenty year old nothing....pictures of Cain walking around as if he were a perp.

You know, ol' Herman ought to just call bullshit on the story, say he's not going to say any more about it and let the media go blow themselves. People who are impressed with this story were never thinking about voting for Cain, or any other conservative, so who cares what they think? He only enables the media to keep this front and center by continuing to respond.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Won't work Steve; "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough, and people will believe you."

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
... You know, ol' Herman ought to just call bullshit on the story, say he's not going to say any more about it and let the media go blow themselves... People who are impressed with this story were never thinking about voting for Cain, or any other conservative, so who cares what they think? He only enables the media to keep this front and center by continuing to respond.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/...p;current=Captain_Kirk_For_President.mp4

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These Campfire political threads really keep me bemused and befuddled � so many omniscients posting so many contradictory finalities that range both ways from the unforgivable sin of a Republican tying his shoes with granny knots.

(All terribly ominous and significant, of course.)

Really shows me just how stupid I am.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
These Campfire political threads really keep me bemused and befuddled � so many omniscients posting so many contradictory finalities that range both ways from the unforgivable sin of a Republican tying his shoes with granny knots.

(All terribly ominous and significant, of course.)

Really shows me just how stupid I am.

I was thinking the same thing just using smaller words. smile

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I think it is clear that the story must have started in the Perry camp.

Would you mind "clarifying" the rest of us?I don't recall reading anything about it.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
they had CNN on where I ate lunch, and you would think the freaking Russians had emptied the damn silos. Hysterical news wenches going totally batshit over this twenty year old nothing....pictures of Cain walking around as if he were a perp.

You know, ol' Herman ought to just call bullshit on the story, say he's not going to say any more about it and let the media go blow themselves. People who are impressed with this story were never thinking about voting for Cain, or any other conservative, so who cares what they think? He only enables the media to keep this front and center by continuing to respond.

I really and truly despise the MSM.
Biggest bunch of hypocrites I have ever seen, bar none.
mad

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think Cain has a real shot,

Really? I think Cain is finished! The lid is about to blow on the sexual harassment issue and when the Media starts looking at the campaign funding issue the dude may go to jail! (I know thats over the top)

I watched FOX last knight and even FOX hammered Cain.

Truth be told Mitt will be the nominee plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
But you think you are smart enough to know something.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Really? I think Cain is finished! The lid is about to blow on the sexual harassment issue and when the Media starts looking at the campaign funding issue the dude may go to jail! (I know thats over the top)

I have said it before and will say it again. At this point in 2007, Rudy Giuliani had a commanding lead in the Republican primary. Does anyone remember how that worked out?

It certainly looks like it will be Romney, but this thing is far from over. The first delegate has not cast a vote yet.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
heck, the first primary voter hasn't even cast a vote yet.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It certainly looks like it will be Romney, but this thing is far from over.
===================

True dat. A mere 5 days ago,it looked like everyone had Cain as the candidate.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Romney gets the nomination I will vote for him then promptly throw up. I may spend the rest of the day crying.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
If Romney gets the nomination I will vote for him then promptly throw up. I may spend the rest of the day crying.

Sure hope this doesn't end up the same way as with McLame in 2008.
If so, I may emigrate to Mars.
cry

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 340boy

Sure hope this doesn't end up the same way as with McLame.
If so, I may emigrate to Mars.
cry

Better buy a place on Mars now. There could be a land rush soon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not me; knowing obama is unemployed, will be cause for celebration.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I will say it again, Cain is finished! By Friday his campaign will be in ruin. Might not take that long the way things are moving today! Good Night Herman.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Bear:

Will you be satisfied if Obama light wins? The best part about Mitt is he provides all of the ammo need to for the Pres to shred him in the general. The dude changes direction on any/all topics. Its like he asks every audience ... "Where do you want me to stand?"

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You should spend your energies focusing on the final days of the moron you morons put in office. Your fear manisfesting itself with silly,sophomoric posts is transparently amusing but you really do come across as a complete idiot without a clue.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I will say it again, Cain is finished! By Friday his campaign will be in ruin. Might not take that long the way things are moving today! Good Night Herman.

MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa � While Herman Cain struggled for a second day in Washington to push back against sexual harassment allegations, the high political drama almost went unmentioned Tuesday in one of the most important courts of public opinion � Iowa.
On the campaign trail, on local conservative talk radio and in conversations among activists, Republicans here have so far greeted the story with a shrug.
[�]
The allegations against Cain aren�t resonating in Iowa because Republicans here are veterans of campaign politics and will reserve judgment until the story is more complete, said Bob Vander Plaats, the social conservative leader and 2010 gubernatorial candidate.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67410_Page2.html#ixzz1cawBEarI

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 280Ackleyrized, 270wsmnutt, 52 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,159
Posts18,523,475
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.