Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
One more thing in an attempt to smarten your silly asss up. Romney is the worst candidate to discuss on a gun site. His record is marginally anti-gun, IIRC. He is also probably the lyingest bastage of them. You could not trust him to not sign another AWB or the like. As some have said, then he will have the power of a Rep Congress behind him, possibly in both Houses. The "advantage" of the Kenyan in a case like this, is that nobody trusts him and the Reps will not side with him on this gun control issue.

If Romney is the nominee, and there is no absolutely viable third party candidate, I will vote for him. This is only because I don't want to see the Dems in control of the SCOTUS. Otherwise, I'd probably just stay home or not vote on that issue. Romney is that bad. Newt is only a step above him too.

What would make you think for one moment that Obamalite wouldn't pick the same judges as Obama?

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
One more thing in an attempt to smarten your silly asss up. Romney is the worst candidate to discuss on a gun site. His record is marginally anti-gun, IIRC. He is also probably the lyingest bastage of them. You could not trust him to not sign another AWB or the like. As some have said, then he will have the power of a Rep Congress behind him, possibly in both Houses. The "advantage" of the Kenyan in a case like this, is that nobody trusts him and the Reps will not side with him on this gun control issue.

If Romney is the nominee, and there is no absolutely viable third party candidate, I will vote for him. This is only because I don't want to see the Dems in control of the SCOTUS. Otherwise, I'd probably just stay home or not vote on that issue. Romney is that bad. Newt is only a step above him too.

What would make you think for one moment that Obamalite wouldn't pick the same judges as Obama?
SteveNO, et al. I think the better question is, with a Republican majority in both the House and Senate, that would be big enough and conservative enough to stand together, why would there be a worry? Wouldn't they simply not okay anybody that was bad? I thought they had a say in this but it seems that they almost always confirm whomever the President picks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

SteveNO, et al. I think the better question is, with a Republican majority in both the House and Senate, that would be big enough and conservative enough to stand together, why would there be a worry? Wouldn't they simply not okay anybody that was bad? I thought they had a say in this but it seems that they almost always confirm whomever the President picks.

Who in hell says we're going to have a majority in both house the the senate? That hopeful thinking at this time. But since people are so pissed at congress we have a better chance there than the White House.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This once-greater ol' country has a sad and sordid history of electing the worst scoundrels to the highest public offices.

One side puts-up such an abominably dreadful candidate that everybody with any sense panics and puts-up an array of desperation opponents whom we then proceed to denounce for their imperfections, thereby ceding the election to the worst rogues and rapscallions on the ballot.

Thus, it seems, 'twill ever be, alas. We're sure running true to old habits, aren't we?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
As of now,it is projected the GOP will gain up to 3-4 more seats in the Senate which,of course,will give the GOP a voting majority.

Last edited by isaac; 12/02/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by eh76
You need to get a life..............I wouldn't vote for Romney if he was running unopposed..I will write in Porky Pig 1st

In fact I hope Porky Pig runs as he is a far better choice than any and all!

And that's probably who you'll get....if not the Magic Negro.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
This Jordan jerkoff doesn't realize the world of hurt Romney will be in when Newt begins to unload on Romney's flip-flops, which all happen to coincide with the voter base Romney is speaking to during any given election cycle.

Romney is a neophyte compared to Gingrich's skill set in regards pointing out deficiencies and with Romney's very bad week, beginning with his implosion with Brett Baier of FOX news,Romney best think twice about pursuing this course of action.

Newt's baggage has been out there for years and the country seems calloused to it's perceived impact,especially as expressed by robots such as this confused Jordan doofus. Romney has had a easy MSM ride thus far but Gingrich,coupled with his experience and clout,will puncture that protective cocoon in quick order.

After a few ads coming out by Perry this month,I'd think there will be a marginal climb in Perry's numbers and it will be Gingrich,Romney and Perry in the top 3. Once and if that happens,the Gingrich and Perry camps will begin to glaringly reveal Romney's record of flip-flops and confirm why so many in this country are seeking the anti-Romney.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You asked Punky, and I told you. It's not my fault if you're as unsmartenupable as your bff Rob.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
This Jordan jerkoff doesn't realize the world of hurt Romney will be in when Newt begins to unload on Romney's flip-flops, which all happen to coincide with the voter base Romney is speaking to during any given election cycle.

Romney is a neophyte compared to Gingrich's skill set in regards pointing out deficiencies and with Romney's very bad week, beginning with his implosion with Brett Baier of FOX news,Romney best think twice about pursuing this course of action.

Newt's baggage has been out there for years and the country seems calloused to it's perceived impact,especially as expressed by robots such as this confused Jordan doofus. Romney has had a easy MSM ride thus far but Gingrich,coupled with his experience and clout,will puncture that protective cocoon in quick order.

After a few ads coming out by Perry this month,I'd think there will be a marginal climb in Perry's numbers and it will be Gingrich,Romney and Perry in the top 3. Once and if that happens,the Gingrich and Perry camps will begin to glaringly reveal Romney's record of flip-flops and confirm why so many in this country are seeking the anti-Romney.

I agree with all but the last. Though I don't have the optimism of some, I think Paul will be in the top three and that Perry has done stepped on his wang chung one too many times. The only reason Romney is still in the race is because the MSM wants him as the sacrificial Rep and they will turn on him post-haste if he is the winner.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
At age 16, Newt slept with his high school math teacher
=======================

Funny how now a teacher sleeping with her 16 year old student is now the student's failing.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
At age 16, Newt slept with his high school math teacher
=======================

Funny how now a teacher sleeping with her 16 year old student is now the student's failing.
She was prolly a Dem.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wanted to bang my high school crafts teacher...I did get to smooch with her a little though.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
RobJordan:
You ever beat-off? Two greatest liars are those that say they never have and those that say they quit.

Any person,,I mean ANY person that says they don't carry baggage is lying,,, but that alone does not make them unqualified as a spokesman. So, please don't cast such large stones!

By the way,,,I never have!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Bow, did you know that in addition to three marriages, illicit sex with his teacher at 16 and several instances of adultery, Newt is the only Speaker of the House in its entire history to be convicted of an ethics violation? And by a Republican Congress no less!

Jim Wright doesn't count??? Just because he hauled ass out of town before the final verdict he gets a pass?

What are you looking for in your next President, a marriage counsellor, or someone savvy enough to steer the country away from the Obamageddon we're heading for?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Who do you support Rob?

It's obvious who you don't.

an irritating shill.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Anyone that describes Romney as a "conservative" obviously suffers from a near-terminal case of anal cranial inversion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't read all of the thread, so if it's been suggested before, I apologize. Maybe they should have looked at Newt for Charlie's replacement on "Two and A Half Men." smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
� in addition to three marriages, illicit sex with his teacher at 16 and several instances of adultery, Newt is the only Speaker of the House in its entire history to be convicted of an ethics violation[.] And by a Republican Congress no less!

Jim Wright doesn't count??? Just because he hauled ass out of town before the final verdict he gets a pass? �

And by limiting the reference to a Speaker of the House, we conveniently ignore others who've served time in prison for crimes � like the once unassailable Chicagoan Dan Rostenkowski (who, IIRC, was prosecuted by Eric Holder for mail fraud and was pardoned � after he'd done his prison time � by Bill Clinton).

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Haven't read all of the thread, so if it's been suggested before, I apologize. Maybe they should have looked at Newt for Charlie's replacement on "Two and A Half Men." smile
I haven't ever watched that show, but from what I've heard it was loosely based on Newt and Ron Paul.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Federal law says if I go into a hospital without insurance I cannot be turned away. A state-level mandate does not require me to go, nor does it require me to get healthcare. If I chose to go to the hospital or get heathcare however, I don't get to force Joe and Mary Sixpack to pay for it because I am too much of a deadbeat to buy insurance. The state makes me buy insurance if I am going to go to the hospital, just like they make me have insurnace if I want to drive. If I choose not to drive, fine, no one is forcing me to anymore than they are forcing you to get health care.

I dont see any difference between welfare recipients,illegal aliens
And lowlifes that dont have at least have catastrophic health insurance.
These people all have one thing in common.
They expect someone else...the system...to take care of them.
To pay for them.

You go to a hospital and pay 60 buck for a aspirin....
Your insurance premium cost 1000.00 a quarter.....
Your paying for dipshits that dont have insurance.

Romney with "ronmeycare" is more conservative than most the the re-pub-low-crap party.Because "ronmeycare" makes people take personal responsibility of paying for there own health care cost.

And thats not the way things are working right now

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, 257_X_50, afisher, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 7 invisible), 837 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.