-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's total [bleep] dave. If you can't take care of yourself government has always wanted to use it to grow. Until we get them over that we'll never return to the constitutional ways this country started with. You're making a fast slide to the left into a slow one.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 12/02/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So many Republicans and not a one of them fit to be president! grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Romney with "romneycare" is more conservative than most the the re-pub-low-crap party.Because "ronmeycare" makes people take personal responsibility of paying for there own health care cost."

My insurance premiums are as high as they are because people from the right and left expect free health care.
Free health care?
Now thats commie at its very core.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wellllllll, least NG didn't drown any women he was with, unlike (with all due respect) that Dead Kennedy. off topic a bit, but anyhooo..........

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Federal law says if I go into a hospital without insurance I cannot be turned away.

Which doesn't mean � I found � that you won't be billed.

From Minute One, I kept saying over and over and over "I CAN NOT PAY!" They hauled me away anyway, cut into me, took some pieces out, and billed me. I'm still slump-shouldered under a huge onus of debt to doctors, hospitals, and nursing homes.

Monthly income of $750 doesn't trim that away very fast. I pay whatever I can, whenever I can, and get by on shadow soup made with dehydrated water. I hear that this too will pass away.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Federal law says if I go into a hospital without insurance I cannot be turned away. A state-level mandate does not require me to go, nor does it require me to get healthcare. If I chose to go to the hospital or get heathcare however, I don't get to force Joe and Mary Sixpack to pay for it because I am too much of a deadbeat to buy insurance. The state makes me buy insurance if I am going to go to the hospital, just like they make me have insurnace if I want to drive. If I choose not to drive, fine, no one is forcing me to anymore than they are forcing you to get health care.

I dont see any difference between welfare recipients,illegal aliens
And lowlifes that dont have at least have catastrophic health insurance.
These people all have one thing in common.
They expect someone else...the system...to take care of them.
To pay for them.

You go to a hospital and pay 60 buck for a aspirin....
Your insurance premium cost 1000.00 a quarter.....
Your paying for dipshits that dont have insurance.

Romney with "ronmeycare" is more conservative than most the the re-pub-low-crap party.Because "ronmeycare" makes people take personal responsibility of paying for there own health care cost.

And thats not the way things are working right now

dave

Dave, you absolutely nailed it. The whole point was to eliminate health care free-riders (medical service welfare queens). That is why the conservative Heritate Foundation was so involved in drafting the legislation---because conservatives oppose welfare (except the ones on this site!). The issue is state mandate (completely constitutional) vs. federal mandate (which is not). And guess which candidate has argued for a federal health care mandate? Newt Gingrich!!

Here is a link: http://articles.businessinsider.com...for-health-insurance-single-payer-system

Last edited by RobJordan; 12/02/11.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Rob,

Is Romney your "body man"?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The issue is state mandate (completely constitutional) vs. federal mandate (which is not). And guess which candidate has argued for a federal health care mandate? Newt Gingrich!!
So did Romney, before he was against it. The only authentic, proven, uncompromisingly pro-American, Republican candidate, is Ron Paul.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I diden'et read all 6 pages of this crap and I will not waste my time trying.If you eliminate every person that has got some strange nookie, received a BJ from his friends wife wile he is passed out on the couch,. then there is no one eligible to run this fu---ed country left to vote for. grin

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The issue is state mandate (completely constitutional) vs. federal mandate (which is not). And guess which candidate has argued for a federal health care mandate? Newt Gingrich!!
So did Romney, before he was against it. The only authentic, proven, uncompromisingly pro-American, Republican candidate, is Ron Paul.

I mostly agreee---the problem is Ron Paul is unelectable nationally and we have to win this election. That is what it is about---nominating the most conservative electable candidate.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by RWE
Who do you support Rob?

It's obvious who you don't.

an irritating shill.

Yup

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Hubert
I diden'et read all 6 pages of this crap and I will not waste my time trying.If you eliminate every person that has got some strange nookie, received a BJ from his friends wife wile he is passed out on the couch,. then there is no one eligible to run this fu---ed country left to vote for. grin

The problem of course is that with Newt's baggage in this department, Obama will look like the stable, pro-family, faithful to his wife, candidate and Republicans will be running the anto-family whoremonger. Newt's wife, if she wins, will be the first "home-wrecker" first lady in the history of our country. That is not going to sit well with women voters who think despise cheating husbands.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by derby_dude
So many Republicans and not a one of them fit to be president! grin

Exactly! There isn't a one running today that I would like to see elected. However,I will vote for whoever gets the nomination because I do not want another four years of that peice of excrement that resided i the White House. It's time to flush that POS.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So Newt is a big cocksman, so what? The job he is seeking is President, not Pope

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I mostly agreee---the problem is Ron Paul is unelectable nationally and we have to win this election. That is what it is about---nominating the most conservative electable candidate.
Not only is he electable nationally, he's likely the only Republican who is, as against Obama. He'd garner virtually all registered Republicans, that's a given. Additionally, he does by far the best among the critical independent voters, not to mention Democrat cross-over voters among the single-issue anti-war and single issue pro-drug-legalization crowd in that party. All together, this spells a Reaganesque landslide.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Well then,given his abyssmal polling numbers and the fact 95% of the voting population thinks he's a kook,I guess we then have to assume it's RP's supporters that have brought down the man.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Former Speaker of the House and GOP presidential front-runner Newt Gingrich backed an individual mandate for health insurance in 2005, a new video shows.

Posted on YouTube yesterday, the video shows Gingrich comparing the individual mandate to welfare reform, saying individuals should have to post a bond if they opt-out of purchasing health insurance. He adds that while he opposes a single-payer system, he believes there should be a 300-million-payer system.

Gingrich also calls for replacing Medicare with a voucher system, along the lines of food stamps.

And re-pub-low-craps call Romney a flipflopper.
Thats actually kinda funny.

people on welfare and people getting free health care are pretty much same same.

Its going to be Newt/Romney ...Romney/Newt not much difference between tham actually.
Could care less whos crank is getting sucked
Ill still go for either or both over the raghead

dave

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I do not want another four years of that peice of excrement that resided i the White House. It's time to flush that POS.

Paul B.

+1

dave

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we Americans no longer expect that our politicians will have character.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not only is he electable nationally, he's likely the only Republican who is, as against Obama. He'd garner virtually all registered Republicans, that's a given. Additionally, he does by far the best among the critical independent voters, not to mention Democrat cross-over voters among the single-issue anti-war and single issue pro-drug-legalization crowd in that party. All together, this spells a Reaganesque landslide.

Thats great.
Good to hear it.
Now let RP go and win a primary.
See ya.
Wouldn't wanna be ya.

dave

[Linked Image]

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 7887mm08, 13 invisible), 975 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,921
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.