Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dave7mm
"Romney with "romneycare" is more conservative than most the the re-pub-low-crap party.Because "ronmeycare" makes people take personal responsibility of paying for there own health care cost."

dave

LOL yah thats why it cost the state of massachewshit so much money.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
"Romney with "romneycare" is more conservative than most the the re-pub-low-crap party.Because "ronmeycare" makes people take personal responsibility of paying for there own health care cost."

dave

Tell that to a million little kids in Texas that dont have any coverage at all.
Just keep buyen that 60 dollar a piece aspirin.
And remember massachewshits is run by dim-o-craps.They pass the budgets and set spending.Romney was just a governor.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Former Speaker of the House and GOP presidential front-runner Newt Gingrich backed an individual mandate for health insurance in 2005, a new video shows.

Posted on YouTube yesterday, the video shows Gingrich comparing the individual mandate to welfare reform, saying individuals should have to post a bond if they opt-out of purchasing health insurance. He adds that while he opposes a single-payer system, he believes there should be a 300-million-payer system.

Gingrich also calls for replacing Medicare with a voucher system, along the lines of food stamps.

And re-pub-low-craps call Romney a flipflopper.
Thats actually kinda funny.

people on welfare and people getting free health care are pretty much same same.

Its going to be Newt/Romney ...Romney/Newt not much difference between tham actually.
Could care less whos crank is getting sucked
Ill still go for either or both over the raghead

dave

The difference between Newt and Mitt is that Newt has a web site devoted to �Answering the Attacks� http://www.newt.org/answers

With respect to President Obama�s health insurance mandate, Newt believes it is an unprecedented and unconstitutional expansion of federal power. If the federal government can coerce individuals�by threat of fines�to buy health insurance, there is no stopping the federal government from forcing Americans to buy any good or service. It is a serious and unconstitutional infringement of individual liberty.
With respect to Governor Romney�s mandate, we have observed that it doesn�t achieve its goal of providing low cost catastrophic coverage for the uninsured. The intractable problem we have learned from experience with health insurance mandates is this: once you have a mandate, the government has to specify exactly what coverage must be included in insurance for it to qualify. This introduces political considerations into determining these minimum standards, guaranteeing that nothing desired by the special interests will be left out.
In the 1990s, Newt and many other conservatives, such as the Heritage Foundation, proposed a mandate to purchase health insurance as the alternative to Hillarycare. However, the problems outlined above caused Newt to come to the principled conclusion that a mandate to purchase health insurance was unconstitutional, unworkable and counterproductive to lowering the cost of healthcare.
Today, Newt carries the banner in fighting for the repeal of Obamacare and advocates for a �patient power� replacement that will create a free market framework for healthcare, provide affordable, portable, and reliable healthcare coverage, and establish a healthcare safety net focused on those truly in need. This system moves us towards the goal of healthcare for all with no unconstitutional mandate of any kind.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

dave

Mass seems quite happy with the cost---and it is nominal. But what does that have to do with anything? Romney has made it clear it was a state program for Mass and he will repeal Obamacare.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
and supported with Fed. $$$$

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Could give two [bleep] less about Newt, but one thing I do know is, you're giving a couple of guys a run for their money in the Biggest Internet [bleep] Contest.

Is there a poll going,...who are the top 5, at this time ?

GTC

We might have to make a cut to semis before we can cut to the 5 finalists!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

There isn't a top five there is only a top two, Romney and Newt.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RobJordan
At age 16, Newt Gingrich slept with his high school math teacher,

:::SIGH::: I wish that would have happened to me with my 11th grade English Teacher. Hope she had big hooters...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

...lucky boy.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

There isn't a top five there is only a top two, Romney and Newt.

Silly. Those posts were in reference to *Biggest Internet [bleep]*.

You are in the running. wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The lucky bastard!

One of our math teachers was hot. There wasn't a 16 yo in her class that would have turned down that shot.

Camp is where you make it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Newt got skeeelz.

Something clever here.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Da newt-man is a playah!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
The lucky bastard!

One of our math teachers was hot. There wasn't a 16 yo in her class that would have turned down that shot.

got to figure L'il Newt must have been a slick talker, even back then.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Nothing wrong with The Newt enjoying a little newkie on the side.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I wanted to bang my high school crafts teacher...I did get to smooch with her a little though.

I'm glad you included "her" in that scenario....

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RobJordan
At age 16, Newt slept with his high school math teacher....

The most important question is:

Was she hot?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I wanted to bang my high school crafts teacher...I did get to smooch with her a little though.

I'm glad you included "her" in that scenario....

hahahahaha!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Nothing wrong with The Newt enjoying a little newkie on the side.

Ohhhh....

That's so bad it's good!

laugh

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm not voting for one of these guys/gals because I want to get into their shorts! I just want someone who can get the country back on the right track and that sure as h**l isn't the lop-eared idiot who currently is hanging out there in the White House! There is no such thing as a perfect person let alone a "perfect Politician"! "Tis time to realize that!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

307 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 264mag, 17CalFan, 28 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,981
Posts18,519,963
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.