-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First, I find it laughable for you to call it rape for a 16 year old boy to screw his 26 year old teacher. Give me a break, any "boy" who screwed his teacher and felt like he got raped is not a man.

Secondly, what is wrong with your dumb azzz argument is Newt did the "Honorable" thing and married her.........HELLO! Good Grief!!

As for his aid later, again, he did the honorable thing and married her, at least we know it was love, verses Bill Clinton, Squirting his wad all over the White House, for "SEX".....

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by RobJordan
At age 16, Newt slept with his high school math teacher....

The most important question is:

Was she hot?

eek Hot is not required for a 16 year old boy with hormones running mild. Warm is more likely. GW laugh

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
So many Republicans and not a one of them fit to be president! grin

Didn't stop the country from electing Obama, now did it?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Awww Hell, this is obviously a smear tactic.... I bet he didn't sleep at all

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Haven't read all of the thread, so if it's been suggested before, I apologize. Maybe they should have looked at Newt for Charlie's replacement on "Two and A Half Men." smile
I haven't ever watched that show, but from what I've heard it was loosely based on Newt and Ron Paul.

Sold by weight, not by volume! grin

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I just like seeing you guys get your panties in a wad!

RJ

Apparently yours stay in a 'wad' with BAD BROWN STAINS on 'em!! Romney is nothing other than an east coast ultra-liberal just about one notch above Obammy!!

The smell in your pants has [bleep] up your mind!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

RJ

Apparently yours stay in a 'wad' with BAD BROWN STAINS on 'em!! Romney is nothing other than an east coast ultra-liberal just about one notch above Obammy!!

Sharp, your response reminds me of the kind of thing we get from a third grader in an argument at school. That is the level of intelligence you display. Very impressive! And you write like a third grader too.

If you analyze his record, what you see is that Romney governed extremely conservatively in the most liberal state of the union. That is why pro-life, pro-family, pro-business, anti-tax entities there were so happy with him. And of course, about everything he touches he turns around and into pure gold. It would sure be nice to have his golden touch on the economy. I don't think there is a better businessman in America. Bout time we had a proven chanpion of the private sector isn't it? Or do you want the philandering, ego-maniacal career politician we practically booted out of congress the last time? You all realize when we got rid of Newt the last time we could hardly do so fast enough? The entire Republican party was sick and tired of him. But hey, what the heck, he's the flavor of the month and why shouldn't the Republican party run our own Bill Clinton for President! After all, Newt was violating his marital vows with an intern 20+ years his junior while he was trying to impeach Clinton. Hell, we may as well jettison all pre-tense to family values! As some here have put it, "So Newt is a cocksman. Good for him!" So the party that "destroyed the twin relics of barbarism" (polygamy and chattel slavery) can now become the party of the "cocksman President" and who knows what else---maybe mass orgies! Some of you guys just amaze me. Do you even recognize yourselves? Do some of you realize that in justifying Newt's serial adultery, you've actually become apologists for Bill Clinton's worst excesses? So much for principle.

Last edited by RobJordan; 12/03/11.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

RJ

Sharp, your response reminds me of the kind of thing we get from a third grader in an argument at school. Very impressive!! If you analyze his record, what you see is that Romney governed extremely conservatively in the most liberal state of the union. That is why pro-life, pro-family, pro-business, anti-tax entities were so happy with him. And of course, about everything he touches he turns around and turns into pure gold. It would sure be nice to have his golden touch on the economy. I don't think there is a better businessman in America. Bout time we had a proven chanpion of the private sector isn't it? Or do you want the philandering, ego-maniacal career politician we practically booted out of congress the last time?
Didn't he specialize in taking control of businesses that were in trouble and "busting them out" for a profit, thus screwing the shareholders?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

RJ

Sharp, your response reminds me of the kind of thing we get from a third grader in an argument at school. Very impressive!! If you analyze his record, what you see is that Romney governed extremely conservatively in the most liberal state of the union. That is why pro-life, pro-family, pro-business, anti-tax entities were so happy with him. And of course, about everything he touches he turns around and turns into pure gold. It would sure be nice to have his golden touch on the economy. I don't think there is a better businessman in America. Bout time we had a proven chanpion of the private sector isn't it? Or do you want the philandering, ego-maniacal career politician we practically booted out of congress the last time?

LOL how did his golden touch work in Massatwoshits with Ronmey care? What a dumb [bleep]!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Massatwoshits laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

RJ

Didn't he specialize in taking control of businesses that were in trouble and "busting them out" for a profit, thus screwing the shareholders?

No. But the democrats want you to think that he did. Some companies went south, but the over-all record was phenomenal success.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

RJ

LOL how did his golden touch work in Massatwoshits with Ronmey care? What a dumb [bleep]!

Well, the voters in Mass seem to like it. But since its not a national model and unconstitutional on the federal level and since Romney himself haas promised to give 50 state waivers to Obamacare his first day in office and to ultimately repeal it, what is your point? If we don't win this election, Obamacare is here to stay and Newt cannot win this.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
and Newt cannot win this.
No, he certainly cannot. If the party nominates him, one must assume that defeat is what they were after.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, he certainly cannot. If the party nominates him, one must assume that defeat is what they were after.

Both you guys are delusional or you need to come out of that libturd closet..

NRA Lifetime Member
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Both you guys are delusional or you need to come out of that libturd closet..

Uh, partisan and fringe cheerleading aside, a first year poly sci student armed with Newt's record (which basically is an ammo dump/public record loaded with baggage and hypocrisy) could easily predict a blow out by Obama in the general election... the attack adds will write themselves.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Add nailed it. The soccer moms are not exactly going to be lining up to vote for a serial philanderer (the "cocksman" as some of you like to think of him)and much as it may displease some of you to hear it; we are going to need alot of independent and conservative democrat votes to win this thing.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
add nailed it.
--------------------

You and that add goofball couldn't nail a free hooker.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
add nailed it.

Thanks!
--------------------

Originally Posted by isaac
and that add goofball couldn't nail a free hooker.

Wow, what a thoughtful rebuttal there... whistle

Name calling and diversion are akin to throwing a gun when bullets are absent.

Next time you could try just to just stomp up and down. It will save any additional effort at the keyboard.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Add nailed it. The soccer moms are not exactly going to be lining up to vote for a serial philanderer (the "cocksman" as some of you like to think of him)and much as it may displease some of you to hear it; we are going to need alot of independent and conservative democrat votes to win this thing.
Yep.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
And another great post. smile Add, you're on a roll. It is good to see someone at least try to introduce some of the folks here to simple logic.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, Amos63, 30incher, AceBall, 257_X_50, 17 invisible), 1,090 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,979
Posts18,519,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.