-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we're doing the aldi's stuff right now... best can be said is, it's coffee...

day in, day out, when i'm working regular, i choose the maxwell house dark roast...

best coffee i remember recently is what i got in a K.C restaurant called "First Watch"...
you could buy their coffee to make at home, and i don't recall the price, but it was on the steep side... but worth every penny...

i can't do sweetened coffee, but there is no wrong in dribbling in enough half n half to muddy it a bit...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
does anybody have one of those coffee makers that grind the beans right in the machine....so you put the beans and the water in, set the timer, and it grinds and brews in the morning? I have a separate grinder, so I grind the beans the night before and put them in the machine, but they taste better if they're just ground when you brew them.

they were selling a machine that did both on Amazon right before Christmas for 2/3 off....it was still sixty bucks or so....and I'm kicking myself for not buying one.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
does anybody have one of those coffee makers that grind the beans right in the machine....so you put the beans and the water in, set the timer, and it grinds and brews in the morning? I have a separate grinder, so I grind the beans the night before and put them in the machine, but they taste better if they're just ground when you brew them.

they were selling a machine that did both on Amazon right before Christmas for 2/3 off....it was still sixty bucks or so....and I'm kicking myself for not buying one.

I used to when I got up to make my own coffee but now my wife gets up to make it for me. It worked GREAT! The sound and smell was a pleasant alarm clock.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rick,
I thought you liked the coffee we drank in Sonora?lol

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have one. Works great and as advertised. Think it's Cuisinart. I've moved to the one cup Kuerig maker as that's all I usually have now.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
but now my wife gets up to make it for me.

well, I know that's not gonna happen at my house, so I may have to see if Amazon still has that sale on. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
grin Truth be known my hours are more friendly and the kids gotta' get up for school. It sounded cool for a second though. blush

I think mine coffee maker was by Cuisanart (sic).

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 55 invisible), 2,865 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,734
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.