Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ken Howell said:

that makes so many sh�theads so eager to sh�t in our punch bowl at every opportunity?

It looks to me like Ken is being just a little on the ornery side tonight. Maybe even popping the top on that can of Whoop a$$ he's been hiding in his cupboard.

It's a fine night at the campfire. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Originally Posted by eyeball
Great pics all, Boxer. Thanks. Great deer , bear, fish and trees. It would sure be fun to hunt or fish with you.

As 'thick' as you seem to be, I am sure he could work you in- most likely as bait...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
He's the master of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you just call Big Stick a Master Baiter? smile

He does have a nice batch of fish there on the rocks in that photo so he must be really good at it.

Last edited by safariman; 01/10/12.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Boxer,
I notice you tote a Pink rifle in the pictures when you go to the woods. What caliber is it? And why do you look so small?

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad you joined in, I will hang my ugly mug and my now 15 year old daughters pic while we were in Hawaii March of last year.
Now you can see I is a good looking fellow and you can see where the daughter got her good looks. whistle
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I must say. That has got to be the MOST reedickulos swiming suit I have ever seen on a man. I have been all over Hawaii and never seen anything like it. Looks like a Moo-Moo on one of those gargantuous samoan women. Gads man YIKES!!!!!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If you were attempting to impress the Boxer with that get up...well o'boy o'boy. FAIL

Sober up before you put any more pictures up. OK?

Last edited by AKHntr; 01/10/12.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
AKHntr,

Serious question.

Do you hate the members of Campfire collectively, or individually ?

Lynn

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I admire your wit and charm.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Are you taking up for the Canadian in a bad suit just because he is Canadian? I doubt you are that shallow, but just a bit curious because I can't think of another reasonable answer to your line of questioning.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I wasn't ragging on him. I was ragging on the swiming suit. There is a difference you know this.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In all honesty it is a question I have wanted to ask you before. I do read your posts, and I have noticed that there seems to be very few posters on this forum that you appear to like.

Honest, straight up question, period. I don't wallow in the shallow end for nobody and nothing.

I am also sure that Partsman could, and would, prefer to defend himself if he felt he needed to do so.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Individually. I deem them one at a time but "hate" none of them.
Each person stands on their own and I weigh their morals, values and personal commitments. If I disagree with their stated opinions I speak up and that seems to make some uncomfortable. I have a severe disdain for those of the meek variety and are a part of the problems of society and not seeking ways to alter their proven failed ways. The incessant complaining by some here is deafening...all the while they keep doing the same thing over again and even talk their kids into following in their footsteps. I find this line of thought to be totally absurd.

Last edited by AKHntr; 01/11/12.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
And yes, I would like to hear his defense of that swiming suit.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Now...
An honest question of you.

Have you ever seen a man wearing such a hidieous swiming suit in your life?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's not terrible, honest, I have seen worse. Though I will admit the Hawaii motif thing is not for me, never has been, but many men wear them. He paid for them, he likes them, c'est la vie !

I have actually seen two elderly men, say late 70's wearing biknin briefs, almost miniscule briefs, sagging skin, and sagging other parts oozing out, just sad, really sad, hideous, and sad. I think they were partners, anywho.

Personally men in bathing suits do nothing for me. Now, put them in a nice fitting pair of jeans, note "nice", not baggy, and not draggy, and not so tight you can't get a friggin razor blade between the guy and the jeans, and I am there, with bells on ! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I'm trapped somewhere between gullible and na�ve, I guess. I like to believe that everyone thinks, that everyone wants to be nice, that everyone wants to be right, etc, so I'm ever ready to hop forth with appeals to logic, civility, propriety, judgement, etc, to "reason" with even the most obviously unreasonable of those whom I first assume are basically Good Guys at heart and in person.

Adamant animosity from strangers, to strangers, for little or no apparent reason, utterly befuddles me.

So does idolatrous clinging to stupidity.

Again Ken you Speak Volums with few words

they are in every walk of life and at least one on every block on on every forum ,,,a cross we must bear

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Maybe you're right. Probably wanted to stay covered up and I suppose he had his reasons. Like you say...c'est la vie! But again, I agree...baggy clothes be it jeans or swiming suit is OUT. Saggy is OUT too, be it skin or clothes.

But I am opposite you in that if a woman is going to wear jeans, I don't want to see folds, creases or even the slightest hint of unstretched cloth. wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AKHntr
But I am opposite you in that if a woman is going to wear jeans, I don't want to see folds, creases or even the slightest hint of unstretched cloth. wink

As a woman, I prefer my jeans, as well as my dress pants to fit me like a second skin. As a matter of fact, I take them to a seamstress after I buy them and she does a proper fitting for me. They look better, fit better, and make me feel better wearing them.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,576
Posts18,492,035
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.