Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Given all the obits,....I'd say "Death March"

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Glad you are alive and not 6' under....LMAO I know you are gonna deal with them and I'd be pissed if it happened to me but damn that was a good one TFF
........I imagine some are really LTAO. But for right now, this isn`t funny. Those two clowns obviously thought it was funny. Now I`ve got to deal with all the forum wrath.

There are a few on here who hate my gutts anyway. So from those like Steelhead, Carbon 12, Flinch, V-animrod, and let`s not forget the Stickboxer, they`ll just say it was all just a pre-planned and pre designed attention getter, all done on purpose which I`ll never live down or never read the end of. Here they come their field days, weeks, and months. Just the perfect crutch they need and will use when don`t like someone.

Hate is an emotion and I have no emotion towards you. I don't hate you, I only acknowledge what a piece of [bleep] you are.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slg888
BigSqueeze...WTF?

Seems every member that has been banned or voluntarily left the 'Fire, always comes back. Betcha BS be back under a different user name.

I started another thread earlier guessing what name he'll come back under.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Bigsqueeze, here's my answer to your "vote" idea: call one of us folks up who have actually posted hunting/fishing/shooting threads/pix here on the 'Fire who lives within a reasonable distance of your home, and arrange to meet that person in real life to do some hunting/fishing/shooting with them. Bring some of your rifles that you've posted about, and drive one of your "known" vehicles. At this point you're gonna have to do AT LEAST this much to redeem any credibility you might have with any of us.

Actually, you're probably going to have to convince a group of us that you're real to regain any credibility here at all. Video evidence of some guy beatin' his supposed nephew's ass ain't gonna cut it. You're gonna have to show up in Real Life, dude.

So this is my suggestion, and my vote: until you do as I've suggested, STFU.

Let me reiterate...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm sure glad the crazy [bleep] says he lives in CA!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, just read through all of this, was fooled by the first "death" notice. Just don't know what to say, there sure are some sick crazy folks in this world...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whoa, looks like I walked into the wrong room.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LivinLarge..

Originally Posted by ShootDogs
Originally Posted by slg888
BigSqueeze...WTF?

Seems every member that has been banned or voluntarily left the 'Fire, always comes back. Betcha BS be back under a different user name.

I started another thread earlier guessing what name he'll come back under.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I guess my redflag was the constant boasting of being a martial arts instructor yet the total inability to control himself on the internet of all places. Heck if you cannot hold it together when your just sitting behind a keyboard with nothing to really gain or loose in life you got some issues...

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, what's up with that? I always thought "martial arts instructors" were guys with enough confidence and self control that they didn't pick fights in real life, much less on the internet with people they never met.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Boxer was spot-on with how vivid this guys imagination is. LOL.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flush!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BTT. This needs to be seen a few more times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know Big Squueze left, who was the other one that bailed??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ALIVE!! perhaps, but has committed suicide.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rrroae
Whoa, looks like I walked into the wrong room.

No chit, eh?!

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

Huh.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm gonna pull my foreskin over my head, and vanish up my azz.

Hold my beer and watch this !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.until my next post

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

Fixed it.

The original international turd
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm gonna pull my foreskin over my head, and vanish up my azz.

Hold my beer and watch this !

GTC

WHAT ???? shocked eek

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.