Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
so simple, so easy....why didn't anyone think of it before. I tell you, that Ron Paul is a freaking genius.

oh...wait....Congress won't do any of that stuff, and Paul couldn't do it. well, never mind.
Then they'd better be prepared to override his veto every time while their offices are crammed with constituents demanding to know why they're not realistically cutting spending.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just one question Bob, do you think Romney is stronger on the 2nd than Paul? Yes or no will suffice.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
That would be relatively easy.

The bigger question would be Paul's ability to keep Congress from teaching Paul a lesson as far as his need for Congressional approval and funding for his own pet projects. Sooner or later,hard way or not,you gents will begin to understand how the branches must work together to move forward. Paul's so called bully pulpit would be lost on a GOP House and Senate.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Because there is no constituency outside the Paulist fever swamps for a demolition of the federal government and dismantling the military.
And not within the "Paulist fever swamp" either. wink

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Just one question Bob, do you think Romney is stronger on the 2nd than Paul? Yes or no will suffice.

===============

No,of course not. But,as I said,no president,dem or GOP will undo the 2A progress we've made thus far with a GOP led House and Senate. Hell,they can't even do it now. Guns are greatly important to our members here. In the outside of the 24HC world,85% of the country is most worried about the economy and jobs. I don't even believe the 2A is in the top 5. More evidence of folks not being overly worried about it outside the confines of this forum and similar others.

A Bill is being submitted in Va this week to rid the conceal carry permit requirement and we vote on Sunday hunting tomorrow. We're going to be just fine in Va with our now GOP controlled legislature.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
How does he cut $1 trillion in 1 year? How is that possible?

The same way it's possible to raise spending by over a trillion in one year.
Bingo. Not complicated. Only requires the will.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
Well,I'm thinking now that your admitting Paul's main campaign promise is a hoax,let's talk about your next candidate. I mean we now have Paul flip-flopping with a clear 180 on immigration,earmarks (Numero-Uno) and now his BS trillion dollar cut campaign promise.

How long can you guys continue to discuss the fiscal lies of others with a straight face?

So Paul is a bigger flip flopper than Romney?

You voting for Romney over Paul...cause of Paul's flip flopping of the 2nd amendment and Romney's staunch support against it?
You're my hero, TBaker. grin

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your naivety is rather remarkable for a educated adult. Is it a act or do you really think cutting is just as easy as spending?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Paul did a damned good job there. He should quit the debates and just keep appearing in one on one TV interviews where he really has the time to explain his positions. The debates are a joke.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

===============

No,of course not. But,as I said,no president,dem or GOP will undo the 2A progress we've made thus far with a GOP led House and Senate. Hell,they can't even do it now. Guns are greatly important to our members here. In the outside of the 24HC world,85% of the country is most worried about the economy and jobs. I don't even believe the 2A is in the top 5. More evidence of folks not being overly worried about it outside the confines of this forum and similar others.

A Bill is being submitted in Va this week to rid the conceal carry permit requirement and we vote on Sunday hunting tomorrow. We're going to be just fine in Va with our now GOP controlled legislature.

So our fight for the 2nd is over. OK. You think Romney expansion of the deficit is better than Paul's dream of cutting? Nevermind...I know how .gov will vote and Romney will go along with...saw it my whole life.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B3

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dude....save your dumb assed extrapolations for those who think they have any merit.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Your naivety is rather remarkable for a educated adult. Is it a act or do you really think cutting is just as easy as spending?
Of course it is.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Dude....save your dumb assed extrapolations for those who think they have any merit.

Your the one who said the 2nd doesn't matter in this primary. Dem or GOP..is what you said actully. I moved on to the most important issue of the economy.

So??

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I

Your the one who said the 2nd doesn't matter in this primary.
============================

Can you copy and paste where I specifically said that?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Your the one who said the 2nd doesn't matter in this primary.
============================

Can you copy and paste where I specifically said that?

But,as I said,no president,dem or GOP will undo the 2A progress we've made thus far with a GOP led House and Senate. Hell,they can't even do it now.

good enough? Can we move on to how Romney is going to save the economy?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wish one would just say... you f with the US we nuke your azz...that would be my stance

There's a delusional strategy if I ever heard one, no option but the nuclear option. Perfect..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
good enough?
==============

You must be kidding,right? I'd caution you to be very careful as to commenting on anyone's reading comprehension skills.

William Arthur Ward

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Damn, I was told different.

So, these three years that my cache of guns have been sitting on the front porch, just rusting and waiting to be picked up by O's crew has been for naught?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
good enough?
==============

You must be kidding,right? I'd caution you to be very careful as to commenting on anyone's reading comprehension skills.

OK I listed the reasons I am voting for Paul in the primary. List why you are voting for Romney. Hoping you have a better reason than electability.

I try to do it without cutting commentary...not good at not doing it...but do try on ocassion.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I wish one would just say... you f with the US we nuke your azz...that would be my stance

There's a delusional strategy if I ever heard one, no option but the nuclear option. Perfect..

I was hoping one would read between the lines. Literal interpretation...ok. Obviously nuke the moon first.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,949
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.