Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I see the iranians are going to allow inspectors in again.

Another delaying tactic. Another media sound bite that makes it look like our POTUS' plans are good ones...

Ed

Update, the Iranians have "qualified" their permission to let the inspectors in. They said; �Considering the fact that it is a military site, granting access is a time-consuming process and cannot be permitted repeatedly. Nevertheless it would be allowed after the International Atomic Energy Agency submits paperwork about related issues.�

So, how long will it take? There is supposition from the IAEA that the Iranians are going to move things out of that facility and hide them somewhere else. They are trying to buy time.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i think the chit is going to hit fan soon.

We are going to fight iran sooner or later.
may as well do it now

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I see the iranians are going to allow inspectors in again.

Another delaying tactic. Another media sound bite that makes it look like our POTUS' plans are good ones...

Ed

They are just buying time....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i think the chit is going to hit fan soon.

It always works out better when you beg forgiveness, than when you ask permission.....

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bottom line up front, Israel could very well loose this war.

Syria is the key to when Iran will attack Israel. Iran will not let Assad fall. Period. Iran has been pumping up Syria's military for at least 15 years now. Every tank in Syria runs and shoots. Every airplane in Syria flys, every rifle in Syria shoots and has plenty of ammo. Iran has seen to that. Assad is their point man in Syria and he is already killing his enemys. Soon there will be no one left who disagerees with Assad's government.

Israel can change the time table and attack first but as soon as they do Syria will make a move on Israel and every Hamas fighter in Lebenon will also move. Israel will loose this war if they do not get support from the outside. They are out numbered. Or will soon be out numbered if they are not now. If Israel attacks first, they will get no support from Europe.

I would really like to see if outside fighters are currently pouring into Syria and Lebenon. Someone out there knows how many adult males (maybe even females) are entering those two countries with one way tickets and no baggage. My bet is advisors are already there. They just need to plus up their numbers. My guess is just a few days before things get started, those numbers will increase sharply. This is going to be a Holy war (Jihad) and everyone wants to die a marter and claim 72 virgins while slaying the little great satan. (America is the big great satan)

Since Syria has kicked out all outside media, we may never know the numbers but my bet is Israel knows. Since Lebenon has few travel restrictions the numbers would be easy to monitor and the influx is probably much smaller. But, Lebenon already has more than it's share of Israel haters. Watch for the build up of fighters (armed men and women) and then check your calender for the date.

The only way Israel will survive this war is with outside help. Who's it gonna be and how long will they wait before they decide to help? JMHO. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Israel lose the war? Don't think so...

[Linked Image]

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The world is about to see a Man in action and I ain't talking about bammy. The majicnegro is going to be a spectator on this war. He is going to see it happen from the sidelines and will be dishonored like the gangbangers he runs with. I hope it is soon as I am tiring of waiting much longer. I want to see the missles and bombs raining down on the Iranians and I mean like this very minute.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (10gaugemag, 270cowboy, 21, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,812
Posts18,536,710
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.