Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Fool me once..

I see, live and learn right.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven't been online much and did not notice the PM. I have paid for everything and shipped everything I have sold on this site.
Being mayor is far from my full time job.
Another check will be out Monday. A friend just notified me that all of this was going on. Nothing will be stolen I can assure you and anyone who calls my town or business will tell you that in the 120 years or so we have been in business here that no bill has gone unpaid.
Posting personal info of my grandfather is pretty unnecessary.
If I'm not welcome any longer to buy here well so be it. Was my oversite and I should have logged on and checked my PMs.
Secretary at town hall and office ignored call most likely because they both know none of us have any unpaid bills business or personal. Girls at the office get MANY calls through the switchboard if they don't seem right they screen em. I can't take 100 calls a day.
I am sending it out and hopefully that will finish this.
Also the "30 screen names" is news to me.
$125 on it's way again.

JB

JB

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I have had exactly one deal with Palmetto. I was done via PM through a WTB ad he posted on or started, I don't remember exactly which.

Anyway, we worked out the particulars and agreed he would send me a Postal MO and he did. The price was wrong...he sent me $30 too much. I stuck $30 cash in the box with the stock and mailed it to him.

That's it. I named a price, he sent the funds and I mailed him the product. Nary an issue.

Only decided to share my experience since I saw his name mentioned. I'm not calling anyone a liar or taking sides. I hope both parties can work something out that they can both live with.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ifyou re-read my post you'll see I wasn't referring to you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really don't have time to read all that mess. I am sorry the seller did not get his money promptly. That is all.
I'll get his payment out again and hopefully he will be OK then.
If anyone has any personal questions for me you can PM me. I'll be sure to check and respond to all.

JB

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The "30 screen names" is referring to the campfires resident slapnut, Larry Root.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Palmetto
Nothing will be stolen I can assure you and anyone who calls my town or business will tell you that in the 120 years or so we have been in business here that no bill has gone unpaid.

Don't think anyone cares (particularly the OP) what your business has done over the last 120 years.

So is repeatedly not responding and failing to pay a debt on received merchandise.

$125 on it's way again.

JB

lol

It takes what, three checks now, to be sent for one to make it...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I haven't been online much and did not notice the PM. I have paid for everything and shipped everything I have sold on this site.
Another check will be out Monday. A friend just notified me that all of this was going on. Nothing will be stolen I can assure you and anyone who calls my town or business will tell you that in the 120 years or so we have been in business here that no bill has gone unpaid.
If I'm not welcome any longer to buy here well so be it. Was my oversite and I should have logged on and checked my PMs.
Secretary at town hall and office ignored call most likely because they both know none of us have any unpaid bills business or personal. Girls at the office get MANY calls through the switchboard if they don't seem right they screen em. I can't take 100 calls a day.
I am sending it out and hopefully that will finish this.
Also the "30 screen names" is news to me.
$125 on it's way again.

JB

JB

How many checks/merchandise of yours has the USPS lost while conducting business on this board? I can count with 2 fingers over the course of hundreds of mail transactions that anything has ever been lost, and one of those eventully showed up? You're shady, just admit it and get some credibility back. People can handle the truth far easier than the BS you spew everytime you take months to come through on a deal, and only after they out you on this board.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is at least the second time something like this has happened involving you.

I for one have seen more than enough to arrive at my decision.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Was my oversite and I should have logged on and checked my PMs.JB

JB

YOu did login, it shows your login times under the user list and aalf was watching you log in and out the whole time.

Originally Posted by aalf
AKA:

3-12 at 8.36PM:

Interesting that you're still ignoring the obvious......

Palmetto (Member #19742)
User
Registered On: 09/17/08 03:37 PM

He was online a couple of days ago, and again yesterday:

Palmetto (Member #19742)
User
Registered On: 09/17/08 03:37 PM

So, he still checks in, but it's blatantly obvious he refuses to pay, or acknowledge any correspondence any more. I didn't wanna go public about this, but looks like we need to stay away from dealing with this guy.

Last edited by warpig602; 03/17/12.
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I really don't have time to read all that mess. I am sorry the seller did not get his money promptly. That is all.
I'll get his payment out again and hopefully he will be OK then.
If anyone has any personal questions for me you can PM me. I'll be sure to check and respond to all.

JB

Didn't read all this mess, but have been in the hospital and dealing with a pretty big flood down here.
Please send me an address muleshoe. I don't want a fourth check sent back to my mail box.
I have always paid for everything I bought on this sight and always delivered what I sold.
Sorry for having written the address incorrectly and having an [bleep] put me in the hospital.
Not to mention I'm kinda busy with several thousand acres of my row crops flooded and 500 head of cattle to move.
I didn't read all this BS and really don't care. I always pay my debts and a FOURTH check will go out tomorrow.
Please do contact the LA AG, Gov, Parish DA, or any other LE in the state of LA. I'm sure they would all be more than happy to hear from me as I am personal friends with every one of them.
Since some jackass ran me off the road and flipped my truck on his cell phone it's been a little tough to run four businesses from my bed. Sorry I didn't get online too much. Wasn't really worried about shooting and my wife has been opening my mail. I don't think she really thought a $60 returned check couldn't wait until I felt a little better.
If anyone else has a problem with anything I haven't done properly or followed the rules on concerning the classifieds please shoot me a PM and it will be taken care of.

JB

Maybe you should start reading the "mess" and you wont keep making the same mistakes.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's pretty obvious he is a pathological liar. Everything points to him being deceptive from the get-go on this. The first thing he mentions is the mail being slow and cancelling the check if it doesn't show. No one starts that way. The mail does not get lost very often, even with the "post office closings". There is no way he get "100s" of calls a day that need screening. A real man would not have a problem with something this simple. Black and white to me.

I think, therefore I am, conservative.

aalf Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another check will be out Monday.

As stated in a previous PM, payment is to be via USPS money order, sent priority mail, with delivery confirmation.

No more checks, personal or business.

Seems to be the only way to alleviate any problems.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey guys. I'll send the man his money again. If he gets it and is happy I will be as well. I'm not trying to impress the rest of you or defend the payment being returned, lost or late.
It's my debt and I would like to keep the bottom metal so I'll send out another check.
I have other business to tend to with my kids and won't be playing on the computer much longer. It's a nice day and I'm gonna be outside.
I'll keep the rest of my business with the original poster between us unless he chooses to let you know how long Fed Ex takes to get a check to him.
If the rest of you have time to look up personal info about everyone who had a mix up with a $125 bill then have fun.
Please keep any libelous or slanderous statements about myself off of here. You don't know me and I don't know you.
I appreciate that members of the site do take time to protect members from problems concerning items in the classifieds. I think I've been paid for everything I sold and I've given items away to several people here that I didn't need. I think by Tuesday everything I've bought or traded will also be paid for.
Like I said if any of you just don't wanna do business with me then that shouldn't be a problem. Hope y'all have a good day and get a good understanding of what you think about my mental, moral, financial, and all other areas of my life.

JB

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I'll keep the rest of my business with the original poster between us unless he chooses to let you know how long Fed Ex takes to get a check to him.

Dont forget to put his phone number on the Fedex label thats carrying yet another check cool

Last edited by warpig602; 03/17/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As stated in a previous PM, payment is to be via USPS money order, sent priority mail, with delivery confirmation.

No more checks, personal or business.

Seems to be the only way to alleviate any problems.

Hey guys. I'll send the man his money again. If he gets it and is happy I will be as well. I'm not trying to impress the rest of you or defend the payment being returned, lost or late.
It's my debt and I would like to keep the bottom metal so I'll send out another check.
I have other business to tend to with my kids and won't be playing on the computer much longer. It's a nice day and I'm gonna be outside.
If the rest of you have time to look up personal info about everyone who had a mix up with a $125 bill then have fun.
Please keep any libelous or slanderous statements about myself off of here. You don't know me and I don't know you.
I appreciate that members of the site do take time to protect members from problems concerning items in the classifieds. I think I've been paid for everything I sold and I've given items away to several people here that I didn't need. I think by Tuesday everything I've bought or traded will also be paid for.
Like I said if any of you just don't wanna do business with me then that shouldn't be a problem. Hope y'all have a good day and get a good understanding of what you think about my mental, moral, financial, and all other areas of my life.

JB

Wondering if he doesn't read or just doesn't comprehend.

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Palmetto, pay aalf and shut the [bleep] up. Next day air is in order.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It must be hell to try to pay for anything down in South Louisiana with the mail loosing all thoes checks.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Like he stated...he likes to play on the computer. This guy is a wreck and a half.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I'll let you know how long Fed Ex takes to get a check to him.

Seller posted above he would like a postal money order FOR THE SECOND TIME

Threatening people to shut up won't get you anything but on IGNORE, WHICH IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE, IT SEEMS

I think by Tuesday everything I've bought or traded will also be paid for.

So there are other items you are deficient on paying for?

Like I said if any of you just don't wanna do business with me then that shouldn't be a problem.

NO KIDDING?

IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS SINCE YOU POSTED YOU RECEIVED THE PARTS WHEN THE SELLER GETS HIS CHECK. DO YOU ALSO RUN YOUR CITY POSITION WITH THIS MUCH EXPEDITIOUS CONCERN FOR OTHERS?
[/b]

I DON'T CARE /OR EXPECT A REPLY, JUST TRYING TO BRING YOU UP TO SPEED ON HOW YOU LOOK HERE, AS IT SEEMS YOU ARE OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WRONG

JB

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,041
Posts18,482,043
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.