Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 243WSSM

Part of change means giving people who are willing to do so a chance to walk their talk.

Not Tom. He burned that bridge and he did it knowing full well what was going to happen to his reputation here on the Campfire. He was thinking that he was somehow more important than anyone else here. He showed his true colors and lost most of the respect that some here had for him.
He is right about this place needing a change... Tom leaving would be a good start.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I would love to know why some even bothered to lie on there registration...Each and everyone of us agreed to it but some refuse to follow it..Why,because they can without recourse for now.

NOTE: YOU MUST CHECK THE "I AGREE" BOX FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BECOME EFFECTIVE.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Just treat others like you would want to be treated!!!!

Jayco

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by logcutter
I would love to know why some even bothered to lie on there registration...Each and everyone of us agreed to it but some refuse to follow it..Why,because they can without recourse for now.

NOTE: YOU MUST CHECK THE "I AGREE" BOX FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BECOME EFFECTIVE.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Jayco

The problem is that there are apparently people who want to be treated like the idiots they are.

Murphy was an optimist.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Jayco

Well, if I act like a complete jackass, I fully expect to be treated like one. I just give others the same courtesy.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Flyfast

FORUM RULES

Jayco

The problem is that there are apparently people who want to be treated like the idiots they are.

You rang? laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And which one of you guys are the official hall monitors,making the decisions if a post is worthy and just what is out of line?

It's simple and we all agreed...Follow the rules that you agreed too.

Jayco

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Flyfast

FORUM RULES

Jayco

You rang? laugh

Gunner

lmao. laugh

Murphy was an optimist.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
We got a cure in antelope camp for that ya know...

You ain't talking about stump breaking him are ya?

Naw it involves a rattlesnake den...

Youse guys are givin' me the heebie-jeebies...
eek

Us guys? You were the one quoting MJ! sick

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by interthem
One of the biggest serial trolls on this site (Tommy boy) who with his butt buddy trolls NSAQAM, EH, fishhead, bigbuck and a few more ...

Larry,

It warms my heart to no end to be placed on such a prestigious list and with such good company.

Thank You. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Phew, and there I was worried for a minute that civil discourse might take the place of the yellow bellied, inbred, sheep [bleep] azzwipes that make up the "Troll Patrol".

Yeah, they're all gonna come somewhere to someone's home and "[bleep] em over", "kick their sorry azz", "bend em over a stump" and all the other 5th grade playground bullscheit you would expect from a bunch of betwetters who hide under a desk playing Mr. Big. Pants pizzing wimps who got their azzes kicked at dodgeball by the girls team and cried all the way home.

The fact that they insult a fine man (not me) with serious eye problems who killed a very good Wyoming Antelope with an old 99 Savage by calling him a "crosseyed drooling retard" tells you all you need to know about this crew of spineless dolts whose beginning was salvaged from the dumpster behind a sperm bank.

Scum suckin, wimps whose empty lives are consumed by trying to impress others between whacking their willies while looking at a Michael Jackson video.

You'll never see any of these leftovers from a [bleep] wipedown "walking their talk" in this century.

Nice try Tom, but I think you got outvoted by your buddies.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So what is in a persons DNA that his fingers won't listen to what his brain says?

That's scary and dangerous!!!

Jayco

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by fish head
One of the biggest serial trolls on this site (Tommy boy) who with his butt buddy trolls NSAQAM, EH, fishhead, bigbuck and a few more ...

Larry,

It warms my heart to no end to be placed on such a prestigious list and with such good company.

Thank You. smile

Damn. You get singled out in open forum like that, and I STILL can't get a nasty PM from that jackass to qualify me for turdlike status!

There is no flaming balm in Gilead...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Phew, and there I was worried for a minute that civil discourse might take the place of the yellow bellied, inbred, sheep [bleep] azzwipes that make up the "Troll Patrol".

Yeah, they're all gonna come somewhere to someone's home and "[bleep] em over", "kick their sorry azz", "bend em over a stump" and all the other 5th grade playground bullscheit you would expect from a bunch of betwetters who hide under a desk playing Mr. Big. Pants pizzing wimps who got their azzes kicked at dodgeball by the girls team and cried all the way home.

The fact that they insult a fine man (not me) with serious eye problems who killed a very good Wyoming Antelope with an old 99 Savage by calling him a "crosseyed drooling retard" tells you all you need to know about this crew of spineless dolts whose beginning was salvaged from the dumpster behind a sperm bank.

Scum suckin, wimps whose empty lives are consumed by trying to impress others between whacking their willies while looking at a Michael Jackson video.

You'll never see any of these leftovers from a [bleep] wipedown "walking their talk" in this century.

Yep same old spiteful Larry the Liar! BTW the drooling retard remark was directed specifically at you. wink

Maybe we ought to refer to you from now on as Larry the Liar or the Artful Dodger or Teflon Larry or Member of 100 Usernames or simply Dishonest

Pick one for us...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

fish head, eh76, ingwe, et al... in the context of this thread, if that isn't a nasty remark pointed VERY CLEARLY in my direction, then what is it? I ask you!?!?

I mean, it's not a nasty PM, but here it is in open forum!! Surely THIS is sufficient to qualify me for admission to the Turdlike People?

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Group Hug. grin

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

laugh somebody strike a nerve? I can see that eye twitching now.

Last edited by heavywalker; 03/29/12.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yep same old spiteful Larry the Liar! BTW the drooling retard remark was directed specifically at you. wink

Maybe we ought to refer to you from now on as Larry the Liar or the Artful Dodger or Teflon Larry or Member of 100 Usernames or simply Dishonest

Pick one for us...

Don't forget member of the 2011 10K club.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket

fish head, eh76, ingwe, et al... in the context of this thread, if that isn't a nasty remark pointed VERY CLEARLY in my direction, then what is it? I ask you!?!?

I mean, it's not a nasty PM, but here it is in open forum!! Surely THIS is sufficient to qualify me for admission to the Turdlike People?

It may be directed but it has to come in a PM from olddouche1942 aka Enterhim..... Sorry rules is rules...

Just poke at the troll like you would with a stick at a snake...sooner or later they snap and strike....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Group Hug. grin

[Linked Image]

GL that is just rainbow child material... sick

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Doc...hang in there...you'll get there one day..

Besides, you got extra credit points for the Malinois Incident.... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 257wthbylover, 55 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.