Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Are the two azzwipes gone now? what a waste of air time...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Idk, if your talking about bricktop, i don't think so, he posted some very vulgar stuff last night...

"8mm rem mag, reach out n' touch something"

"Those who say the .223 is weak probably have never heard of the "meat grinder".

SEMPER FI

Head practical joke coordinator of the turd-like people (aka the chitmonks)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by piero
Idk, if your talking about bricktop, i don't think so, he posted some very vulgar stuff last night...
I've spoken highly of you as well.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's a shame. Their vulgarity and abrasiveness simply makes most of us normal folks evacuate the scene.

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dogzapper
That's a shame. Their vulgarity and abrasiveness simply makes most of us normal folks evacuate the scene.
It is a shame that people allow an internet message board to consume them.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Though I personally like Bricktop, I agree. Vulgarity will run me off too. It's not necessary.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop

I guess not...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rifle
I guess not...
Who in the f*ck are you to pass judgment on or question anybody? Hell's bells, you've never been anything other than a tire kicking WHINER.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I guess not...
Who in the f*ck are you to pass judgment on or question anybody? Hell's bells, you've never been anything other than a tire kicking WHINER.

WOW, the comebacks possible with a 3rd grade education... How long did it take you to come up with that one?

"Those who say the .223 is weak probably have never heard of the "meat grinder".

SEMPER FI

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess not...
WOW, the comebacks possible with a 3rd grade education... How long did it take you to come up with that one?
How much time do you girls put into sweating this [bleep]? Huh? Jesus Christ, this is some petty BULLSHIT.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bricktop, PLEASE DO NOT, and I say DO NOT, use the name of our Precious Lord with disrespect.

That is absolutely forbidden. I realize that you are a hater and do not love Our Lord, but the rest of us are civilized and we DO LOVE OUR LORD, OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.

So, please have a little respect. It's hard, I know, but do it!!!!

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW, the comebacks possible with a 3rd grade education... How long did it take you to come up with that one? [/quote]How much time do you girls put into sweating this [bleep]? Huh? Jesus Christ, this is some petty BULLSHIT. [/quote]

A lot less time than it takes you to do two-diget subtraction.

SEMPER FI

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How much time do you girls put into sweating this [bleep]? Huh? Jesus Christ, this is some petty BULLSHIT.
A lot less time than it takes you to do two-diget subtraction.
Shouldn't you and that other whiner be making your Lilith Fair plans? You ladies could get together and talk girl power over a box of Midol and some Hagen Daz.

rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
great..another Campfire stalker
really,why do you hang around here? Is your outside life that bad?What does the 'fire do for you? Never have I seen one of your post that agreeded with anyone,but rather you attact so you can fill your boots for the day? Do you really cuss that much in your personal life?
You have proven time and time again how abrasive and hostile you can be..but why? If the 'fire and it's member do that to you,then leave,it's for the good of all.We come here to talk guns and hunting and in a manner that you would want to share a camp with...enough of your street crap.

Last edited by rifle; 04/05/12.

Come on America,

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You sane guys just do not understand.

Thia 'banter' is what what floats his boat. His self-degradation fixation is old hat by now. Getting others to help is just icing on the cake for him.

Just think how f---ed up he will be when he grows up.

1B

rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well said..but really do you think he'll live that long? I can see him being thrown out head first thru a window..by his Mom.

Come on America,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
great..another Campfire stalker
really,why do you hang around here? Is your outside life that bad?What does the 'fire do for you? Never have I seen one of your post that agreeded with anyone,but rather you attact so you can fill your boots for the day? Do you really cuss that much in your personal life?
You have proven time and time again how abrasive and hostile you can be..but why? If the 'fire and it's member do that to you,then leave,it's for the good of all.We come here to talk guns and hunting and in a manner that you would want to share a camp with...enough of your street crap.
Ah, yes, more "psychological projection;" you project your own fears and hangups on everyone else with the assumption that everyone else feels like you instead of simply learning how to deal with people. Nothing like a socially inept little whiner to start the day.

I guess your questions would be much more appropriate to the likes of YOU, Mary. You seem to have a real problem with various people here. Hell, you put quite a bit of effort into bitching about it as evidenced by the various whiny-ass threads you've started. You're obviously unhappy, so why not hit the road? I'm sure you can find a board more to your liking, where everyone can sit around and kiss each others' asses and piss and moan to a moderator. You've proven time and again how petty and insignificant you really are, like your whining about buying a .338 Winchester-chambered No. 1. You spent how much effort into bitching about it, but didn't follow through one damned bit. Isn't that right? I haven't seen any one of YOUR posts that "agreeded" with anyone. If you find so much of what's posted offensive to your delicate sensibilities, then leave. It's easy, go somewhere else, Nancy.

Here, for you, crybaby:

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1B
You sane guys just do not understand.

Thia 'banter' is what what floats his boat. His self-degradation fixation is old hat by now. Getting others to help is just icing on the cake for him.

Just think how f---ed up he will be when he grows up.

1B
Hmmmmm, how many threads have I started pissing, moaning, and bitching about someone else? And how many threads have been started by candyasses like "rifle" doing just that? So whose "boat" is floated by what exactly? I see a handful of dickheads who seem to only seek reasons to complain and air grievances. If I wasn't the subject, then something or someone else would.

I've really got to wonder, are you girls frequent crybabies in your day-to-day interactions with other adults? How's it been working for you all? smirk

rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dude...you have real issues.
Best of luck to you on that mountaintop of yours.

back on Ignore you go.
No one here has a right to speak in your presence? You attack me from a posting from months ago,because I spoke of bad service from Cabelas? Let's turn the table,CAN YOU PROVE I DIDN"T?
and yes I have a .338,would you like to see it leaning on game killed with it? Can you do that?
makes you wonder where you stand on things without blowing your headgasket..
Have a good day,little man,and do us all a favor,pull the pin today....

Come on America,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bricktop, PLEASE DO NOT, and I say DO NOT, use the name of our Precious Lord with disrespect.

That is absolutely forbidden. I realize that you are a hater and do not love Our Lord, but the rest of us are civilized and we DO LOVE OUR LORD, OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.

So, please have a little respect. It's hard, I know, but do it!!!!

Steve

Hmmm, a lecture on respect and using the Lord's name in vain from DZ. Fine, and a feeling strongly held, I respect that.

Look inward sir. Two words. Joe Stack.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,038
Posts18,482,003
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.