[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

She loves to shoot, hunt and fish...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You sir are a lucky man....hold her thigh

fixed

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is my wife Tricia,

Loving, forgiving, tender, and I believe she would take a bullet for me.

I have done everything possible to run her off and she fights to stay.....23 1/2 years now

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
C
ckr Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

Luckiest bastard in the world right here. I'd be the big ugly guy in the middle. My wife of 23 years who just turned 45 a week ago!, daughter 17 on right and daughter 14 on left. Best comment I've heard yet is "no snakes" - I can relate. Never had them and can't be more thankful. Best news is, a women without snakes begets two daughters without snakes. Oldest on the right is an accomplished pistol shooter who also takes a snow goose hunt trip with me each spring. Youngest on the left is my hunting and fishing partner who just happens to hold the spot for #1 womens turkey for PA in NWTF records and routinely shoots around 20/25 on the trap field. I'm looking for some big "THANKS" from husbands to be someday!
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
High School sweetie
[Linked Image]
A few good years later.
[Linked Image]

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This one will be Mrs. DeerTracker come July 7th!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/cole_smith/CuttinChristmasTrees2.jpg[/img]

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Here's mine pissed off about something. I don't remember what. I give her so many reasons that they're hard to keep track of.

[Linked Image]

I don't know Bristoe, I gotta be honest with you, she's got that "I'm not getting nearly enough lovin look" know what I mean there good buddy?

Last edited by 243WSSM; 04/05/12.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus
my first love married my best friend. thank God for that.

now, come June 2012, me and my kind will have been married some 41 years.

she once shot a white-tail deer with my help. i flushed her, (the deer) out of a brushpile, right past my wife. she nailed her with a 336 pistol grip 30-30 marlin.

after that, i was left alone to stalk them (the deer) the best that i could.

but, no pics, sorry. and i know that takes away a point or two.

left to stalk what? I thought you said she nailed em, where I come from what's nailed is dropped right where it got nailed.

If you had to trail or stalk she made a piss poor shot. I've never had any one of three dozen deer go more than ten feet and a dozen and a half were with a .22.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ckr

Luckiest bastard in the world right here. I'd be the big ugly guy in the middle. My wife of 23 years who just turned 45 a week ago!, daughter 17 on right and daughter 14 on left. Best comment I've heard yet is "no snakes" - I can relate. Never had them and can't be more thankful. Best news is, a women without snakes begets two daughters without snakes. Oldest on the right is an accomplished pistol shooter who also takes a snow goose hunt trip with me each spring. Youngest on the left is my hunting and fishing partner who just happens to hold the spot for #1 womens turkey for PA in NWTF records and routinely shoots around 20/25 on the trap field. I'm looking for some big "THANKS" from husbands to be someday!
[Linked Image]

What are you talking about no snakes?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Team_Tricky
Wife. 5'4" 115 with a flat stomach, narrow waist, and big ol D-cups.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Well...that oughta keep Dog_Hunters "wife" busy for awhile!

grin

I'm laughing so hard my wife wants to know what's so funny. I can't tell her, she wouldn't get it.

The hunter's gun site has people posting their trophies, wives that is. laugh

Is this just funny or what?

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 243WSSM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

grin

I'm laughing so hard my wife wants to know what's so funny. I can't tell her, she wouldn't get it.

Keep ignoring the real questions...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by M1894
Amazing how the Ladies stand up to time and still look great !!
This thread is living proof of that ! Great pics all !

We were in our early 20's when we met over a 1/4 century ago . We stayed together from the start and , Really ? She still looks as
looks more beautifull than she did the day we met and her brain pharted and thought I was a good catch shocked
Taken this summer
[Linked Image]

Are you sure that ain't a 60's lawnmower in the 70's? laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you're a smarmy little prick

and a liar to boot

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
Whats wrong with swingers?

This would be a rough crowd on swingers, I wouldn't even go there. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

and a liar to boot

Come on, stop with the liar crap, you don't know me and I am 100% sure that you would think twice about calling me a liar to my face.

Your playing internet bad boy, stop.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Originally Posted by 243WSSM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

grin

Keep ignoring the real questions...

Which are? I'm just commenting on this thread, you either get my sense of humor or you don't, if you don't you don't have any need to say anything, let those who get it respond.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

and a liar to boot

You got me there, I can't bring myself to go down to that level. sorry.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The questions...honest as they are ...are on the Jorge thread calling you a liar...don't expect you to answer them...but will not stop until the rest of the group sees that you will evade...like all liberals...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm 100% sure you're wrong about most everything you post here.

in fact you lie often in your support of Obama and what he stands for, and then you snipe at guys wives on this thread.

you've already posted before about what a dead eye dick shot you are and a regular billy bad azz in person when you were called on your shtick in previous threads.

told you none of your self descriptive phrasing impresses me.

still doesn't, you've blowed about how much money you have, how smart you are and what a regular Walker Texas Ranger you can be in person. Seems the only move you have is if you want me to stop is spend a little bit of that vast fortune and fly up here and put an azz whuppin on me. Heck I probably even deserve it.

I think you're a POS and an enemy to most all that's good that this country has stood for, but especially an enemy to my children's future.

I won't stop. I'm not playing badazz, internet or real life, I'm just an average guy, that's been blessed beyond measure and know what I'm willing to fight or die for. I don't play when it comes to what's precious to me, this nation and my family.

Won't stand by and see you slander folks here, lie out your azz about the political situation etc. and just pretend like we're having fun and games.

perhaps you can shut me up if you back up your claims about just how fearsome you are.

you've really not much to worry about, I'm an old man, that's been rode hard and put away wet too many times, bad joints, no wind and haven't been in a serious dust up in a few years now.

I'm most likely easy pickings.

but till then I'll call a spade a spade and you sir are a POS liar, I'll remind you often until you finally decide to shut me up.

or are you fibbing about alla that bullchit too?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
hey [bleep], quit your bitching and post your pics or GTFO of this resurrected thread.

Page 19 of 33 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (257wthbylover, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,117
Posts18,522,844
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.