Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Mine has to put certain types of canned food,like tuna, in the refrigerator. I learned to stop asking "why".

Does anybody else have a wife with strange little habits that they would like to vent about?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Turning the volume on the car radio down to nothing but leaving the radio on.

Putting a cup of water in the microwave to heat, and then walking away and getting wrapped up in some activity so that the #%$^ microwave sits there and beeps at regular intervals.

(By the way, I am perfect. wink )

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
cats

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Let me count the ways, but going on 34 years can't even count other than eating the same thing EVERY morning Mon-Fri (yogurt and blackberries). That and being totally unaware of her surroundings and that worries the crap out of me. Always something on her mind.

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
Theodore Roosevelt
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Mine puts her little hand dead center in my chest every night, buries it in hair, and slowly scratches herself to sleep shockedlaugh

Gunner

Oh, and I aint bitchin' smile

Trump Won!
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
To save her life she can't remove the lent from the dryer each time she runs a load of clothes.

Other than that, she's perfect.

"Giving freaks a pass is the oldest tradition in Montana."
Thomas McGuane
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Mine has all sorts of interesting little quirks. Keeps me smiling, and I hope she never changes. smile

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Turning the volume on the car radio down to nothing but leaving the radio on.

Putting a cup of water in the microwave to heat, and then walking away and getting wrapped up in some activity so that the #%$^ microwave sits there and beeps at regular intervals.

(By the way, I am perfect. wink )

This reminded me of another one, she leaves the temp control in the car as hot or cold as it can go, and then turns the fan from high speed, to off. It is even worse on our (her) vehicle with dual climate control. smile

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Heck after forty seven years it all seems normal now, best I can remember. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sets a new role of TP on the empty roll. Doesn't replace, just sets it on top.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Not just her but her family. Plan a get together and all they want is a weenie roast. We can boil shrimp or crawfish, grill steaks or butts, but No it has to be hotdogs over a fire.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never ask why.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When we got married my wife and MIL (they did 99% of the planning) told me that they were going to charge $5.00 per person to come to the reception. I let a lot of stuff slide to keep the peace but that crossed the line. I won by the way.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by bubbajay
Mine has to put certain types of canned food,like tuna, in the refrigerator. I learned to stop asking "why".

Does anybody else have a wife with strange little habits that they would like to vent about?

I'm betting her mom taught her that.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=bubbajay]Mine has to put certain types of canned food,like tuna, in the refrigerator. I learned to stop asking "why".

grin My wife says the tuna thing is common sense. Tuna is pre chilled, just add pickles and mayo and you have a cold tuna sandwich. Takes a woman! GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by eyeball

I'm betting her mom taught her that.

Yup

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by smarquez
bingo

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
[quote=bubbajay]Mine has to put certain types of canned food,like tuna, in the refrigerator. I learned to stop asking "why".

grin My wife says the tuna thing is common sense. Tuna is pre chilled, just add pickles and mayo and you have a cold tuna sandwich. Takes a woman! GW

That is what she tells me too. But the other strange thing is she never eats tuna from a can.
I still think I will keep her around. smile

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by smarquez

Wish that was my only fault...

My wife has a slight case of OCD(being married to me must be hard).

The Dishwasher must have every spot filled before she runs it...to the point that she gets pissed if I run it not tip top full...

3 dogs...3 bowls of food. 1 is empty and I didn't feed the dogs...even though they all eat from the same bowl until it is empty...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TexasBBQ
To save her life she can't remove the lent from the dryer each time she runs a load of clothes.

Other than that, she's perfect.

How about the advent? smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 42 invisible), 1,740 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,015
Posts18,520,703
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.