T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by NH K9

Raw charisma isn't always a bad thing!
Some folks garner a large and loyal following based on charisma, but others, like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family), do so based on their message. Paul's loyal following results from a long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time.

Freaking Zionist Bankers always raining on my parade!

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
[Linked Image]
Good post Geaux. You've convinced me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I give up on these political threads they are a waste of my time.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by risjr
Cut the Paulie Gals a break,gents. The moaning and pouting that follows, after "the man who could save the world" but not a primary pulls a 3-PEAT is understandable. This time it's a more solemn event because it's over for Paul and we'll never again have to be subjected to the kookery of his knee-pad wearing 'bots.

Give them their day...or days. They've been eating crow since '07. All kinds of bad tastes have been left in their mouths. Let them spit it out as best they know how. Spewing HS seems to be their best.
BLASPHEMY!!! mad RON PAUL 2016!!!!!!

unfortunately, you're right about 2016. Even if the actuarial tables were to catch up with ol' Ron before then, they will prop him up and tie him on his horse like El Cid and ride out for another fleecing of the Bots.

unless Rand decided he doesn't need the embarrassment and distraction from his own future any more and tells him to shut it down.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I'm an anarchist kook so I favor no government at all But apparently, for sure and for certain I'm one of five or so on the Fire that can seethat are as kooky as I am.

A little creative editing...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because kool aid doesn't transport over the innuhnet?

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Does Ron Paul�s �long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time� include his newsletters from the 1990�s about signing up and sending money to get the latest on the changing the colors of our currency conspiracy?

I don't know. What about Newt's News Letter praising Hillary Care? He claimed that his name being on the newsletter didn't mean he wrote it. Paul gave the same explanation. Paul gave to a group he generally agrees with on the subject of economics permission to run a news letter with his name on it. His mistake was in not closely monitoring its contents for material that could easily be taken the wrong way. Not complicated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Promise?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anarchy provides little in security, which means a sure loss in freedom and liberty.

Take it to it's core and that's just a fact. The core of anarchy is to mind your own business. If that is applied then you can count on little help when a united front is aimed at taking your possessions.

So, if I was to apply the same snobbery to it that RP'ers apply to non RP'ers then it just simply mean that you hate freedom and liberty.

Mind your own business will lead to a loss of freedom and liberty. History has shown this repeatedly.

Romney is far from one step to the right of Obama. Tbaker and I had this conversation before, and I've proven it repeatedly, Romney is fully as much a conservative as Reagan, and possibly more so.

That said, I did not vote for him in my primary here in Alabama.

The thing that gets me about Ron Paul types is their condescending, judgmental attitudes, without any grasp on the facts or reality of individuals or American politics as a whole.

Just because I don't follow Ron Paul does not mean I detest and hate liberty.

Just because I see the unarguable fact that as of this moment in time, our best bet at beating Obama (the TRUE enemy of Liberty) is to accept that Romney is going to be the nominee and get behind unseating Obama.

That, somehow makes me a hater of freedom? You wonder why so many people think you guys are crazy!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by risjr
Cut the Paulie Gals a break,gents. The moaning and pouting that follows, after "the man who could save the world" but not a primary pulls a 3-PEAT is understandable. This time it's a more solemn event because it's over for Paul and we'll never again have to be subjected to the kookery of his knee-pad wearing 'bots.

Give them their day...or days. They've been eating crow since '07. All kinds of bad tastes have been left in their mouths. Let them spit it out as best they know how. Spewing HS seems to be their best.
BLASPHEMY!!! mad RON PAUL 2016!!!!!!

unfortunately, you're right about 2016. Even if the actuarial tables were to catch up with ol' Ron before then, they will prop him up and tie him on his horse like El Cid and ride out for another fleecing of the Bots.

unless Rand decided he doesn't need the embarrassment and distraction from his own future any more and tells him to shut it down.
The man won't be in congress anymore either. 2012-2016 will be known as "The era of darkness".
I actually feel bad for Rand. Can you imagine?

NRA Lifer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]
I can actually do his voice perfectly....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Does Ron Paul�s �long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time� include his newsletters from the 1990�s about signing up and sending money to get the latest on the changing the colors of our currency conspiracy?

I don't know. What about Newt's News Letter praising Hillary Care? He claimed that his name being on the newsletter didn't mean he wrote it. Paul gave the same explanation. Paul gave permission to a group he generally agrees with on the subject of economics permission to run a news letter with his name on it. His mistake was in not closely monitoring its contents for material that could easily be taken the wrong way. Not complicated.

Who the hell is talking about Newt?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't know. What about Newt's News Letter praising Hillary Care? He claimed that his name being on the newsletter didn't mean he wrote it. Paul gave the same explanation. Paul gave permission to a group he generally agrees with on the subject of economics permission to run a news letter with his name on it. His mistake was in not closely monitoring its contents for material that could easily be taken the wrong way. Not complicated.

Repeatedly over 16 years!?

That's some oversight there.

Yeah, he'd make a GREAT POTUS.... crazy

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Because kool aid doesn't transport over the innuhnet?

Nope. It's because it's impossible to counter the power of stupid people in large groups.

Also I don't care anymore. Let the nation destroy itself, I just don't care anymore. I've lived a long and fruitful life and I don't have any children so I just don't care anymore.

The nation and it's people can go straight to Hell and it is. I just don't care anymore.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Who the hell is talking about Newt?
It's called a redirect. See chapter 1, Paulbot handbook.
"Any question clearly demonstrating why the good doctor is a dangerous choice, especially one involving documented historical facts, must immediately be met with a redirect to an unrelated person or topic ideally aimed at someone the non-adherent supports. Of course you can just guess at who they support and lob the attack at that person since if it's not Ron Paul, it's all the same, literally."

NRA Lifer

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Over that period of time, one or two items could be taken out of context and convincingly twisted by the Campfire's leftists. Not a bad record.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope. It's because it's impossible to counter the power of stupid people in large groups.

Also I don't care anymore. Let the nation destroy itself, I just don't care anymore. I've lived a long and fruitful life and I don't have any children so I just don't care anymore.

The nation and it's people can go straight to Hell and it is. I just don't care anymore.

[Linked Image]

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Over that period of time, one or two items could be taken out of context and convincingly twisted by the Campfire's leftists. Not a bad record.

If by one or two, you mean dozens, then yeah, I guess you're correct....

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Elijah Complex - Only I...

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,203
Posts18,503,687
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.