Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...this is why.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/04/ron_paul_supporters_dominate_l.html

Ron Paul supporters dominate Louisiana's Republican presidential caucuses

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
smile

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I read your link�

While congratulating the Paul campaign "for apparently capturing their first state delegation in this presidential election cycle through an excellent get-out-the-vote effort today," Sarah Roy, chairwoman of the Greater New Orleans Republicans, characterized it as an "odd and undemocratic result" that would embarrass and distract both Romney and Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Now I understand why he's being such an a-hole today. grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I read your link�

While congratulating the Paul campaign "for apparently capturing their first state delegation in this presidential election cycle through an excellent get-out-the-vote effort today," Sarah Roy, chairwoman of the Greater New Orleans Republicans, characterized it as an "odd and undemocratic result" that would embarrass and distract both Romney and Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."
That's what you call sour grapes.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What is your excuse?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I read your link�

That's what you call sour grapes.

That's what you call pissing off the troops.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, it's called studying the system,..learning how it works, then acting accordingly.

Big government's people do it constantly.

This time, the regular people did it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Actually, it's called working the system and the fact that big government people do it is no justification.

It makes the Paulies no better than the Establishment.

If Paul got only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, it's called working the system and the fact that big government people do it is no justification.

It makes the Paulies no better than the Establishment.

If Paul got only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary�

But he got a much larger series of delegate votes.

I guess the people who voted for someone other than Ron Paul in the primary don't care enough about their candidates to actually turn out and vote for them when it really matters.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Besides,..Santorum won the Louisiana primary and he's dropped out.

It looks like his supporters are Ron Paul people now.

So what's the problem?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Life is like a box of chocolates

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A couple of points that B must have missed......from his link.

"As a result, under party rules, Paul is guaranteed at least 17 of the 46 delegates to the convention at which Romney will almost certainly be nominated for president."

" The results guarantee he will have a strong presence in the state's delegation to the Republican National Convention in August, even if he has little hope of winning the party's presidential nomination."

Don't think Steve_NO is losing any sleep over this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul

Give it a rest....

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Steve was here today bringing me a Lab and he was in a great mood...a little sad, perhaps, but we had a great visit but, then, we tend to see things the same way. smile

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Mickey... was that the black Lab that we "adopted" at Pat Powell's hog-hunting camp back in Feb? If so, you done good. That there is a GOOD pooch.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sig220
A couple of points that B must have missed......from his link.

"As a result, under party rules, Paul is guaranteed at least 17 of the 46 delegates to the convention at which Romney will almost certainly be nominated for president."

" The results guarantee he will have a strong presence in the state's delegation to the Republican National Convention in August, even if he has little hope of winning the party's presidential nomination."

Don't think Steve_NO is losing any sleep over this.
It will upset him, whether he admits it or not, because he likes to say Ron Paul hasn't won a caucus or primary. Can't say that anymore. Fact is, Paul likely won three or four previous to this, and the final delegate count will likely show that, as that's much harder for the establishment to manipulate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MColeman

Steve was here today bringing me a Lab and he was in a great mood...a little sad, perhaps, but we had a great visit but, then, we tend to see things the same way. smile
Good luck with your new laboratory. You a chemist? grin

Seriously, though, it was nice of you to take that lab that Steve wasn't able to train. I hope you do a better job.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MColeman

Good luck with your new laboratory. You a chemist? grin

Seriously, though, it was nice of you to take that lab that Steve wasn't able to train. I hope you do a better job.

What an absolutely CHICKENSH$T post.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,405
Posts18,488,944
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.