Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Good luck trying to make the youth of America believe that Ron Paul is the problem.

============

Better luck trying to convince the youth he is the solution.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RISJR
Good luck trying to make the youth of America believe that Ron Paul is the problem.

============

the godawfulness is that not only is RP not the solution, but that noone else is either. that's the scary truth, and what is causing such a disarray.

i like the status quo. Mitt more than Obama, because of Mitt's lean in the SCOTUS category. but, let's face it, we're about at wit's end.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

============

More still Romney, the New England socialized medicine man.

Whoda thunk the Republicans'd be running John Kerry just 8 yrs after he lost for the Dems???

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Only if you allow yourself to be. To the extent it enables one to become apathetic,that's a shame you own.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The national debt is the only issue worth discussing

Imagine how much less it would be if you, ronny, and the democrats, wouldn't have undermined the wars. Lots less casualties, and the boys would be home now.

...and imagine how good a job Romney is going to at securing our borders... I am sure he'll take good care of that issue now that we have the individual mandate he was for before he was against...

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Whoda thunk the Republicans'd be running John Kerry just 8 yrs after he lost for the Dems???
===========

I don't know. Hell,there's idjits out there who thought RP could never go 0-4 in the big games. I bet there's still some folks who believe he'll win now and they've never seen anything like it before. Maybe those kinds of Republicans.

William Arthur Ward

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
"Yew'll thank fulla chit wunst I whup yore damned ace 'bout three times!"

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...might as well turn this thread into a John Bean skit,..

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
..and imagine how good a job Romney is going to at securing our borders... I am sure he'll take good care of that issue now that we have the individual mandate he was for before he was against...
--------------

Ummm...what did Paul do in his 34 years? If I recall,he 180d big time on this issue. Does he get the RP "oh well"?

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
,...might as well turn this thread into a John Bean skit,..

----------

Never heard of the man before now.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Only if you allow yourself to be. To the extent it enables one to become apathetic,that's a shame you own.

we all want change in a positive direction. but, we don't want change thatg costs us anything. with 7 billion people on the earth, and growing, we know that change is coming. the status quo is dead and gone.

carry on.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
HUNH!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
..and imagine how good a job Romney is going to at securing our borders... I am sure he'll take good care of that issue now that we have the individual mandate he was for before he was against...
--------------

Ummm...what did Paul do in his 34 years? If I recall,he 180d big time on this issue. Does he get the RP "oh well"?

Well he might have changed a bit in congress over the years, but he hasn't had a chance to lie as Pres so like you with Mitt, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt crazy .

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Paul didn't 180 on immigration,huh? The rest of your comment makes little sense so I'll assume you got stuck thinking it through.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Keep duckin...only play you have left..

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
HUH? Ducking what,Baker?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
HUH? Ducking what,Baker?

Go back and look...couldn't've missed all of em

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope, the national debt will never be paid. Ever. No chance. It's flatly impossible. The US _will_ default on it one way or another, sooner or later.

The least damaging way would simply be to repudiate it and go bankrupt.

The most damaging way would be to hyperinflate the dollar to nothing.

There are a number of ways not to pay the debt, but my suspicion is that the government will choose the way of hyperinflation, because that's what happens when you finally get the can kicked all the way to the end of the road.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
the liberty movement
I just saw a segment about how the left uses cliches to intimidate and influence their audiences. In the case of BS crap like "the liberty movement" and other pointed cliches you Paulie Girls push at those not in your fold, it only brings disgust,resentment and anger. Those evoked emotions will never draw a single thinking person to Ron Paul, but if your intent is to push them away, carry on.

attracting thousands of people to Ron Paul rallys from coast to coast
Amazing what 16%-20% actual unemployment will do for free events on a bus route in population centers.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 257Bob, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 55 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.