Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I considered several topics in my quest to liven up the forum today.

Apology threads are useful in that regard , but ever'body I've offended on here had it comin'.And I've got 'em on "ignore" anyhow.

Goodbye threads are maybe the best,but I lack the requisite inclination toward drama to pull it off.

Obama's birthplace is "yawn" material anymore.

Damn cops have "us" outnumbered and they can type faster.

"Bigstick" threads are like a 270 WBY;They just automatically become your choice when failure is not an option.grin

So,feel free to hijack this worthless offering and take it in a direction of your choosing.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I hear stick wears a hoodie.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like Larry, nor shoot like him, nor fish like him, etc.....

but he might try and break in a rifle barrel like him, if he watches the video.

I know it's helped my shooting, but it's a bit touchy gettin those harmonics right, you have to listen for them.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 05/18/12.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I heard Zimmerman damaged trayvon's knuckles before he shot him.... sick sob.

Something clever here.

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Zimmerman beat on Trayvon's knuckles with his face...how he held that kid's hands still enough to do that much damage I'll never know.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I considered starting a personal attack thread, but that, too has become "ho-hum" so I won't tell you to go pee up a rope or go get a real life, or go wash the sand out of certain body parts.

Sports is another dead end, as are politics and religion(s).

I'd love to see some more uplifting items, but they might offend some sensibilities, so I'll do it anyway.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Actually, a Mockingbird sitting on a limb just outside my bedroom window woke me up, apparently cussing my cat.

I am married to a wonderful woman, have three great kids, two grandsons of whom I couldn't be prouder of, live in the freest nation on Earth, I'm in good health, have several real friends and many more good acquaintances, can afford the hobbies that I love, have a "job" doing something that I love so it's really not work, able to converse with friends and family all over the globe, and have this gathering of like-minded folks to share life with.

So..take that, you old curmudgeons! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What I want to know is-----if you hold a pistol gangster style, can you really hit the target? Anyone tried to shoot that way, just to see if you could hit anything?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I considered starting a personal attack thread, but that, too has become "ho-hum" so I won't tell you to go pee up a rope or go get a real life, or go wash the sand out of certain body parts.

Sports is another dead end, as are politics and religion(s).

I'd love to see some more uplifting items, but they might offend some sensibilities, so I'll do it anyway.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Actually, a Mockingbird sitting on a limb just outside my bedroom window woke me up, apparently cussing my cat.

I am married to a wonderful woman, have three great kids, two grandsons of whom I couldn't be prouder of, live in the freest nation on Earth, I'm in good health, have several real friends and many more good acquaintances, can afford the hobbies that I love, have a "job" doing something that I love so it's really not work, able to converse with friends and family all over the globe, and have this gathering of like-minded folks to share life with.

Ed

Unless you can have the mockingbird pecking the cat's eyes out,or the cat ingesting the mockingbird[either TLEE or Birdwatcher will be happy] you are BANNED from this thread. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wtxj
What I want to know is-----if you hold a pistol gangster style, can you really hit the target? Anyone tried to shoot that way, just to see if you could hit anything?

From about 5 minutes ago. 5 rounds normal, 5 rounds one handed-laying flat on its left side, 5 rounds two handed-upside down with my strong hand pinky finger running the trigger.

5 yards
[Linked Image]

7 yards
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anything else? I've got a little down time around lunch.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ed

Wait just a doggone minute.....I think you are older than I am! laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Anything else? I've got a little down time around lunch.

In Firearms Instructor School, we had to shoot from some pretty unusual positions with all of the firearms we would teach, just to show what can be done, and what probably shouldn't be done.

Pretty remarkable what kind of accuracy is possible from different positions with a range of firearms.

BTW, Bluedreaux, that's some fine shootin' there!

(In keeping with curdog4570's insistence on balance, I will hereby accuse you of wiping off the powder burns on the target 'cause you shot those groups from 3", not seven yards. grin)

And your feet stink.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good shooting

How about a little fast movement to the right (if range rules allow and at least 2 or 3 feet), gangster style pull trigger, three shots, then back to the left, same same. cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Good shooting

How about a little fast movement to the right (if range rules allow and at least 2 or 3 feet), gangster style pull trigger, three shots, then back to the left, same same. cool

That's cheating. You have to shoot WHILE you're doing the shuffle, while holding your pants up with your weak hand. grin

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eh76

Ed

It's all about attitude, Gramps, and I have one! grin

Ed

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Attempts to bring some "redeeming social value " to this thread are frowned on.frown

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
if Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like Larry, nor shoot like him, nor fish like him, etc.....

but he might try and break in a rifle barrel like him, if he watches the video.

I know it's helped my shooting, but it's a bit touchy gettin those harmonics right, you have to listen for them.

Well I'll be darned! I never knew Bigstick could also play the harmonica. Is there anything that man can't do well... ?!?!? whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76

Ed

It's all about attitude, Gramps, and I have one! grin

Ed

I ain't got no grandkids you old geezer! wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Attempts to bring some "redeeming social value " to this thread are frowned on.frown

You know where to put your "redeeming social values", don't you?

Geezer...

Ed

Have I redeemed myself? grin

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,894
Posts18,479,213
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.