Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ken999
Originally Posted by RockChucker30
Kevin, unfortunately it isn't about gear.

The BCS isn't patterned after a Sawtooth...haha...HILARIOUS. Looks just like one only with steeper wind catching faces. Couple that with the fact that it was released shortly after the tooth.....aaaaaaannnddd...I dont think so...lol..

Schitbird, they are both designs based on the ID George Tarp, which is itself based on much earlier designs.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
. The Warbonnet stuff is the cutting edge hammock gear currently.

All the more reason for Patrick to model his Megatarp after...HA!

Damn you're dumb.

Allright. Explain it to me.

It would take all night and since you've missed your meds you wouldn't get it anyway.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Integral designs had a 'George' tarp we copied and improved that. We don't know Patrick, and have seen only one of his tents. This is a fact and you can, take that to the bank! If you want to know, we actually wanted to buy a Kifaru tent, to take my father hunting but we couldn't figure on the pricing. So, I asked my wife to make one...and a company was born. We are straight shooters and offer you the chance to talk to us anytime you like. We like what our company has evolved into... We are proud of what we do, we are honest, and believe that our customers come first. Our integrity shines through all we do, we have had a couple hiccups and we have always put our customers first in the process. It is an honor to get families and hunters in the backcountry. Ken, please contact us anytime if you have questions. 970-901-0282 or Kevinseekoutside.com or you can just PM me here.

Lightweight Tipi Tents and Hunting Tents https://seekoutside.com/tipis-and-hot-tents/
Backpacks for backpack hunting https://seekoutside.com/hunting-backpacks/
Hot Tent Systemshttps://seekoutside.com/hot-tent-combos/
K
ken999 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Right from the horses mouth the Sawtooth was based on the Supertarp. Not a quantum leap considering the lineage of Paratarp and Paratipi. About all Patrick knows about a George is that it's what EdT and Kevin caim they patterned the BCS after. What IS funny is producing gear that looks gdam near Kifarus, intro it AFTER Kifaru, and then do most all of your marketing right here on a Bpack hunting website...HAHA...nah...we aint copying nobody...

Last edited by ken999; 06/22/12.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nevermind.

Last edited by strawman; 06/22/12.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
So Capitalism is dead.? Thank god! all this competition is really making us a better company....I guess we can just just wait for those government tipis to come our way. I was thinking if we all had camels to hump our gear, all we would have to worry about were suicide bombers! Really, if we stole it we would own that fact! Come by for a tour of a BCS, we would love to have you over. Contact us anytime www.seekoutside.com, kevinseekoutside.com or give us a call 970-901-0282... Or heck PM us here:) we love the BCS and might even do a special in your name!

Lightweight Tipi Tents and Hunting Tents https://seekoutside.com/tipis-and-hot-tents/
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Right from the horses mouth the Sawtooth was based on the Supertarp.

Dude, are you Wyoming Lost & Found? Drunker'n a skunk agin?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Ken999 if we are going to continue this thread shouldn't it be entertaining? As always give us a call 970-901-0282 or visit our website at www.seekoutside.com or email us direct at kevinseekoutside.com have a great night and take care! And thanks for the opportunity for us to advertise our web page and contact information!

K
ken999 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Absolutely not. If you can make a tipi cheaper and faster than Patrick without the associated wait time, and all your customers are satisfied...so be it.

I posted a thread here about a new Kifaru product, and just like any other as of late around here, the Kifaru Lynch Mob didn't hesitate to turn it into another b!tch fest.

Far be it from me to tuck my tail and turn my head.

K
ken999 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Yeah TAK...cocked again...laffin.

Are you telling me that what I said about the Sawtooth was bullschit?

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Are you telling me that what I said about the Sawtooth was bullschit?

Yes.

K
ken999 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Okey Dokey.

I guess Patrick was lieing to me. Either that or you know more about his designs than he does.

TFF.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Please stop this argument.. I know some guys here really love and support Kifaru. So do I. I own many of Kifaru products.

Please stop it, this will not have any help to Kifaru.
It just give other very negative feeling to Kifaru.

Just my feeling.

Last edited by wolfmen; 06/23/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wolfmen
Please stop this argument.. I know some guys here really love and support Kifaru. So do I. I own many of Kifaru products.

Please stop it, this will not have any help to Kifaru.
It just give other very negative feeling to Kifaru.

Just my feeling.

I agree, nothing good is coming from this.

Last edited by snubbie; 06/23/12.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Interestingly I had an buddy that had an tarp similiar in concept to this made by Granite Gear a few years ago. It was an tarp that you could add annexes on the end. I believe Granite Gear called it the Dodger or something like that.

One can use an ID Sil Tarp III in much the same fashion. Nothing new in concept.

Even though it's overpriced for what it is, I'm glad Kifaru put this out there for folks. It's something new their makeing and it gives folks choices. That's a good thing. Hope they do well with it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Right from the horses mouth the Sawtooth was based on the Supertarp.

Dude, are you Wyoming Lost & Found? Drunker'n a skunk agin?

looks like something that came out a donkeys ass says this whiskey dick

mercy triumphs over judgement
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (257_X_50, 450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 1,663 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.