Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Plinker Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think it would be a smart move. What say ye?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
whether it would or not, she won't do it. McCain would have given it to her if she'd have taken it. She won't. Period.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would sure love to see her in that role. PERfect.....

We can hope and dream, right?

Just imagine the VP 'debates'! They would be hilarious.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She's a driven intellect first and was in politics but incidental to her sense of duty, IMO. She's repeatedly said "no interest" and by God, I think she's telling the truth. Which may make her more attractive, LOL.

At any rate, just don't see her in that role.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely NO! She voted for Obama. That shows me she is not smart enough to not make emotional decision.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I think Rice could be the sleeper VP candidate.
The big surprise announced about the time of the Olympics.

I don�t see Romney wanting to do that, not his style, not his M.O. he plays it safe, not bold.

But if he is in trouble in the polls�maybe�

Rice is too much of a RINO for lots of Campfire folks.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bad choice. Condi is well qualified and very intelligent. She is also a social moderate and probably a closet lesbian.

She would not generate any additional votes for the ticket from women or blacks, and she could alienate the base.

I'm better when I move.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

She doesn't strike me as having any talent for, or interest in, being a leader of anything.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ol marco rubio was walking like a gwinnettian today while signing his book in lawrenceville.

while jindal and pawlenty remain supportive, i don't know who the Romney should select. while a lot of potentiality among many, many have weaknesses as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tjm10025

She doesn't strike me as having any talent for, or interest in, being a leader of anything.

She was a lawn jockey in the Bush administration.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Look how far the Republicans around here have evolved. A black woman being discussed for VP. No not evolution just scared.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She should be in GITMO along with the rest of the Bush regime.

Lying bittch.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Bad choice. Condi is well qualified and very intelligent. She is also a social moderate and probably a closet lesbian.

She would not generate any additional votes for the ticket from women or blacks, and she could alienate the base.

she is still hugely popular with republicans, and finished very high in polls a year ago....far higher than Savior Ron and most of the people who actually ran. But she won't run so it's all pretty much irrelevant whether she'd be a net plus or minus....although it would be fun to watch the MSM turn themselves wrong side out explaining how voting for Romney/Rice instead of Obama/Biden was completely racist.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I put her in the same catagory of Colon Powell. Never figured the attraction to either.

Rice has given enough clues that I don;t trust her politics.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd go in a heart beat for Allen West but I think the old guard GOPs will go for someone "moderate"(whatever that means).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I agree she's pretty much of a squish on domestic politics...for somebody who was very much a hard eyed realist in dealing with the Soviets, she's the opposite on domestic feel good stuff.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
....although it would be fun to watch the MSM turn themselves wrong side out explaining how voting for Romney/Rice instead of Obama/Biden was completely racist.

The MSM would go batshit after the election discussing what caused the low Republican turn out.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
....although it would be fun to watch the MSM turn themselves wrong side out explaining how voting for Romney/Rice instead of Obama/Biden was completely racist.

The MSM would go batshit after the election discussing what caused the low Republican turn out.
Not hardly,the ABO vote alone will have Romney winning,his choice of VP is just icing on the cake.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It don't matter to me. True the ABO vote is all Romney has but that ABO chant does not carry beyond Republican gatherings. It will be interesting.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Wont work.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,678 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,700
Posts18,534,641
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.