G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
....although it would be fun to watch the MSM turn themselves wrong side out explaining how voting for Romney/Rice instead of Obama/Biden was completely racist.

The MSM would go batshit after the election discussing what caused the low Republican turn out.
Not hardly,the ABO vote alone will have Romney winning,his choice of VP is just icing on the cake.

we all certainly hope so. the fact is, whomever the VP candidate is, will either help or hurt the effort. i'm sure the quantitative people are examining every angle, and well they should be. but, said another way, if it's a win, then it's a win, no matter who tags along.

personnally i don't think the Mitt can win without the right vp attachment. but, i could be wrong.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
It don't matter to me. True the ABO vote is all Romney has but that ABO chant does not carry beyond Republican gatherings. It will be interesting.
Yep,your democrats are in for a political slaughter in November.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Now that would give us an all neocon ticket on the left and, well, whatever the Kenyan is. It will almost assure Obama's reelection.

R

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Whatever. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Romney/Ryan, you heard it here first....

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Condi is a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a tough cookie and I would love to see her on the ticket.

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wildhobbybobby
Condi is a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a tough cookie and I would love to see her on the ticket.

So's Ron Paul.

Go with the authentic & shy away from the imitation.

Is Romney wheat or tear?

Take care,

R

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Romney/Ryan, you heard it here first....

If Romney ain't a sure bet, which he ain't, lessin' you're shortin' the market, Ryan's a no-go.

You heard it hear first.

R

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Whoever helps him to take FL, MI, VA, OH & NC. Probably Rubio....

I'd still like to think there is a great non-politician pick for VP out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stray round
I'd go in a heart beat for Allen West but I think the old guard GOPs will go for someone "moderate"(whatever that means).

I would too, but I prefer he not have anyone's stench clinging to him when the time comes for hit to do bigger and better things.

People are only going for Romney because people see him as being the only one capable of beating Obama and he's someone democraps can live with if their boy loses.

We need to keep Allen West in reserve he can be available for when the country bottoms out (and it's going to) in the schitthole.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Absolutely NO! She voted for Obama. That shows me she is not smart enough to not make emotional decision.

Someone sees her for what she is. Maybe she could be Oberry's VP though Bam Bams really has to lose Joe I'm all mouth Biden.

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Absolutely NO! She voted for Obama. That shows me she is not smart enough to not make emotional decision.

Someone sees her for what she is. Maybe she could be Oberry's VP though Bam Bams really has to lose Joe I'm all mouth Biden.

So did Colin Powell, which proves that the Republican Party has been co-opted by neocons.

When Romney supporters are forced to give up their guns, who will they blame?

Play the cards and let the chips fall where they may. We have already lost the game. All we can do is hope to reverse the trend. Otherwise rear view mirror what was once our country. One-world-government is our destination, and Steve_No will be driving one of the UN's buses.

Pray for a brokered convention in Tampa.

R

Last edited by Raisuli; 07/05/12.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No way Jose. Read Don Rumsfeld's book "Known and Unknown". Seems Miss Condi blew her top at a meeting and told the SecDef and others that "human rights trumps national security".

forepaw

"Only accurate rifles (that are light enough to be carried by a middle-aged man in rough country) are interesting"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Proud...Proud...A Step Forward
Is she a Republican?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

So did Colin Powell, which proves that the Republican Party has been co-opted by neocons.

R

Colon is a POS not a conservative. But then most of the GOP is now comprised of moderate POS.

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by stray round
I put her in the same catagory of Colon Powell. Never figured the attraction to either.

Rice has given enough clues that I don;t trust her politics.

Yep.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No women and no blacks in charge of running this country gets my vote .....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Proud...Proud...A Step Forward
Is she a Republican?
The question is, is she American?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
She is a recipient of affirmative action policies just like Powell.

She supposedly has a Phd in Russian studies and speaks fluent Russian.

When I worked in Russia and she came for a visit. The Russian reporter interviewing her was very exited and aware of her impressive academic background and began the interview in Russian asking a simple opening question like how are you doing today. She looked puzzled clearly not understanding the very basic Russian question
and requested the interview be conducted in English

lost all respect for her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It don't matter to me. True the ABO vote is all Romney has but that ABO chant does not carry beyond Republican gatherings. It will be interesting.

no, independents hate Obama, too. it'll just be you and the other comrades at the Obama party come November, Chuckie.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 61 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,176
Posts18,503,222
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.