Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Rubio is the only choice if he wants to win.

[Linked Image]

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by northcountry
RickyD
You may not like her but against Biden, in the debates she would chew him up and spit him out. Biden would leave the stage talking to himself when Candi got through with him.Cheers NC
You mistook me, friend. I do like her, although I understand some of her viewpoints may not comport with those of some frequenting this site. My intent was to simply say anyone besides Biden occupying the office would be fine with me, and mostly because it would mean Biden's boss no longer occupied his.

On another note, I would be surprised if she would be interested in the job. She's said often political life was in her past and she meant it to stay there.

I certainly agree with you about Biden and Condi, in a debate. I hope Mitt does well against Obama. He may struggle if he can't lay aside his decorum. Pity how rudeness rules.

Cheers to you too, NC. smile

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SU35
Horrible choice,

I say she's nothing but a head fake or her name is being floated to test the response.

head fake....take your pick of them....one survey has Bobby Jindal at the top....but it isn't Rice.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can't say that Rice isn't qualified for either President or VP and she is rock solid on the second amendment. However, Condi would be a very bad choice.

Even though Rice is a moderate, she won't get any new votes for the ticket from women or blacks. Condi will remind everybody of Iraq, WMD's, and everything else many folks hated about GW's time in office, which is the last thing Romney needs.

Lastly, she is probably a closet lesbian, not that there is anything wrong with that. wink

I'm better when I move.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Mitt needs someone more charismatic, and someone who can attack Obamadingdong.

Condi is brite, I like her, but I don't think that's what Mitt needs to win.

That pretty much sums up my opinion on this subject. Mitt needs to select someone that has strong and visable leadership skills, someone who can inspire an audience. These two traits are lacking in Mitt. Condi ain't that person and her being black means nothing. Ken

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Rubio is the only choice if he wants to win.
Rubio would make Rommey a shoe-in. Even the illegal Mexican dimocraps would vote for him. grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
yep, someone needs to bring "fire" to the podium. Mitt can offer some energy. unfortunately, the Condi nor the Pawlenty can bring much fusion to the process. Jindal has the credentials, but he might have to depend upon someone else for the fire.

Christy does bring fire. two Northeasterners does not motivate me especially when it comes to guns and related.

in terms of the swing states, who offers the greatest help?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Condi
Good choice!!!!!!
All My Support .
Cisco

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Two Rhinos, a black and a white............. I don't like it, much, to be honest. Gotta be "somewhat" better than Obama/Biden,but so would Dead Cat/HairballthatchokedDeadCat.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have always liked her and believe she would be a good choice

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One area of concern,..she worked for GW for 8 years. BO would hop on the "Back to Bush" train and ride it for all its worth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The USA network is coming out with a series about a woman who is an ex first lady and currently secretary of state.
It's sure to make her a shining example of leadership.
I wonder what they are leading up to.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tracks
The USA network is coming out with a series about a woman who is an ex first lady and currently secretary of state.
It's sure to make her a shining example of leadership.
I wonder what they are leading up to.

hmmm? i'll just bet that West Virginia loves someone who supports hard work, willingness to sacrifice, and family.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
One area of concern,..she worked for GW for 8 years. OB would hop on the "Back to Bush" train and ride it for all its worth.

that line is getting old....and he better hope somebody doesn't compare average unemployment and GDP growth rates to 43's terms.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One area of concern,..she worked for GW for 8 years. OB would hop on the "Back to Bush" train and ride it for all its worth.

This

Condi is also a flashy choice (read: gamble) and Mitt is not the kind of guy who takes chances.

Rubio's stance on immigration is a killer for Romney. Marco also lacks the experience necessary to qualify him to be prez, which is important to Mitt.

Christie doesn't seem to be a good fit with Romney. They're very different and Christie is a polarizing character. I can't see Mitt going that direction.

Pawlenty, Jindal and McDonnell seem to be the most likely options. Jindal fizzled on the big stage once before, so that has to be an area of concern. Pawlenty has been out campaigning a lot on his own for Romney, and if I had to pick the most likely VP choice right now, I'd give the nod to him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
that line is getting old....and he better hope somebody doesn't compare average unemployment and GDP growth rates to 43's terms.

It won't matter. Too many people are still anti-W for Mitt to even consider picking a VP from his administration. They will tune out stats and simply hear W, W, W. There's no reason to put that arrow in Obama's quiver.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Oh I agree, that line is PAST old, but the media would try making everybody believe it would be Bush III. She has good points but has some detractors as well.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If she was on the ticket, I think it would guarantee Obama would be out--and perhaps facing criminal charges. For that reason, alone, her safety has now become a very serious concern.

[Linked Image] Steve

"He wins the most, who honor saves. Success is not the test"--Ryan

Blog: http://www.baitshopboyz.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=71
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Well whether you like her or not she's several rungs up the ladder in gray matter over Palin and also carries more clout than most believe..the Mitt won't win on shear likability.

Not a chance Flyboy! Rice is definitely NOT smarter than Palin.

Rice is a LIBERAL RINO!

Romney should pick Rubio for his VP running mate!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SU35
She's more liberal than most and a hardcore RINO.
She is a female Colin Powell.
God help us if she is VP!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12savage, 60 invisible), 2,898 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,643
Posts18,512,351
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.