Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The only way the Wealthy class has ever expanded the employment base is by the wars they create and the prisons they build. Been that way since the beginning and I don't see it ending.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RISJR
That isn't a answer to my question,at all. You would benefit far much moreso than I would,depending upon the full extent of loopholes,investment benefits etc. on the chopping block.

I'd like a honest answer to my question,which I know you'll provide if you feel comfortable answering...in general terms.

Your own profession and the benefits you reap belie your own positions asserted here this morning.

Dammit Bob, you really need to figure out that quote thing so I know which post you're referring to.*grin*

As for the Romney/Ryan plan, if I really do stand to pay less taxes, that certainly will grab my attention and probably my vote. I just know from history, someone is going to get screwed and it usually ain't the top dogs.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The only way the Wealthy class has ever expanded the employment base is by the wars they create and the prisons they build. Been that way since the beginning and I don't see it ending.

I didn't know that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds operated a secret prison construction cabal.

Wow

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The only way the Wealthy class has ever expanded the employment base is by the wars they create and the prisons they build.
============

You're a complete and utter dumbass. Folks who choose to be intentionally intellectually dishonest are completely worthless and unworthy of anything but the ridicule you constantly receive. What a POS loser.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Darn, I thought it was building highways. Also, I thought that was to benefit working people. I guess many like Suck ass feel that is exploitation and it's better to send them a check and food stamps at home. It cuts down on traffic if they don't have to go to work.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dammit Bob, you really need to figure out that quote thing so I know which post you're referring to.*grin*

As for the Romney/Ryan plan, if I really do stand to pay less taxes, that certainly will grab my attention and probably my vote. I just know from history, someone is going to get screwed and it usually ain't the top dogs.
==========

Sorry about that. So that I understand,are you saying if Obama's plan/budget (if ever it happens) saves you 1K a year over Ryan's plan...nevermind,I don't want your answer and get myself all flustered and foaming before the Aerosmith concert.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ryan gives a good speech,...but if you boil it down, he's just more of the same.

http://www.rlc.org/2012/08/11/the-paul-ryan-record/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
How many times has Ryan voted to raise the debt ceiling?

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll engage once you read and understand Ryan's plan,as fully supported by Rand Paul. Addressing talking points mired in guesses and suppositions isn't fun any longer.

William Arthur Ward

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, let's vote O to pay a grand less in taxes and then pay an extra $2400 in 'penalties' and mandates, double our gas prices and food prices and electric prices, etc.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'll engage once you read and understand Ryan's plan,as fully supported by Rand Paul.

Rand Paul is nobody to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So that I understand,are you saying if Obama's plan/budget (if ever it happens) saves you 1K a year over Ryan's plan...nevermind,I don't want your answer and get myself all flustered and foaming before the Aerosmith concert.

If I don't buy Ryan's fairy tell, I sure as hell don't buy Obama's.

Have a good time at your concert!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'll engage once you read and understand Ryan's plan,as fully supported by Rand Paul.

Rand Paul is nobody to me.

lol

Yeah Rand sure ain't his Daddy.

Maybe the milkman made an unexpected visit back in the day.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I don't see how I can have a good time. I don't drink and I'm going with 7 others who'll need a designated driver to get to the frikken concert. That's where my fortune has taken me...straight to the bottom of Aerosmith concert Hell.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lolol

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
If I don't buy Ryan's fairy tell
==========

What's the Fairy Tale about it,other than he's the only one with the energy,conviction and motivation to put forth one?

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The fairy tale is,..it's implemented over a 10 year span.

There's not 10 years left.

Ryan's stuff is pie in the sky designed to appeal to those who don't understand the scope of our fiscal situation.

To right the ship, a radical reduction in the size of government must be implemented yesterday.

I know that's not going to happen, but there's no reason to talk about 5 trillion in cuts over 10 years.

That's just a feel good speech.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just glad to be wrong about Ohio...and right about Wisconsin. smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I don't buy Ryan's fairy tell
==========

What's the Fairy Tale about it,other than he's the only one with the energy,conviction and motivation to put forth one?

We are talking about the same man who supported and voted for TARP as well as voted to raise the debt ceiling aren't we? Doesn't give me the warm and tinglies to believe him much now.

I remember a couple years ago debating you on his debt plan at the time and I'm pretty sure I was correct when I said it would do nothing and go nowhere. Of course, bonehead Bohner certainly didn't help but Ryan sure seemed more than willing to compromise everything away.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
93% of TARP has been paid back with extraordinary interest gains. You'll have to think of something that's a bit more solid than that.

William Arthur Ward

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,742 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.