Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Guess old JStuart will have to call me a racist. I want every [bleep] illegal out of my country yesterday. That includes the illegal in the White House unless he completely proves otherwise which I doubt the can do.
However, before he does so, be advised JS that one, the lovely woman I've been married to for the last 44 yeas is Hispanic and native american, Apache to be exact. My eldest daughter is married to a Hispanic, my middle daughter is married to a Hispanic aas was my son. Unfortunately the divorced. My youngest is married to an Anglo.
Yes, I do want the illegals out of my country. I don't care if they're "good " people. They're criminals because the entered ILLEGALLY or don't you understand the word ILLEGAL. Now STFU and GFY.
Paul B.

Incorrect, I also would like the illegals out of my country.
Black, white or brindle....if they are here illegaly I want them gone.

Oh, and GFY.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
In point of fact, I am sick and tired of lazy good for nothing filth sitting on their arses in the pub on my tax dollars while I work to support them.

Prior to my current position I drove an interstate bus for a year and a half, in that time I got to see just who is on an Australian pension, as I was the one doing the ticketing....every foreigner in this place is on a full blown bloody pension.
Every drugged out bum, every alcoholic, and every lazy, useless freeloading piece of filth is here on my bloody tax dollars.
And I am bloody well sick off it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I live in a township of 2700 people, of that 2700 people only 500 hold full time jobs.
So, with my wife and I there are another 498 people here that work.

I snatched it from my previous driving job on a monday night and had a managerial position at a local rural supply by thursday morning....so there is work here if you want it.

.....most don't.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So I for one would dearly like to have someone of Brewers ilk here.

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

how one could miscatagorize someone is hard to understand.
crossfire doesn't need me to defend him, but racist, bigoted is so far from the truth.

Since I do not know the man I will have to take your word for this....so I apologise for my misreading of the mans character traits.

..unreservedly.

I guess I was in the same boat. I was fooled also.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well, now that everybody has bared their souls, and exposed their innermost thoughts and cares,

..... lemme again wish Paul a Happy (racist) birthday.

Now....let's get back to the real SUBJECT here,....

Our "MSM" seems to be quieter than Mouse Farts on alla' this, .....no ?

Here's Rueters take, per the Chitcago Trib.

Pretty damned understated, given the magnitude of the evolution.

GTC

Link: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-17/news/sns-rt-us-usa-immigration-nebras

Nebraska agrees with Arizona: no benefits for 'deferred action' immigrants
August 17, 2012|Karen Brooks | Reuters

(Reuters) - Illegal immigrants sheltered from deportation under a new federal program still won't be eligible for state services such as driver's licenses in Nebraska, the state's Republican governor said on Friday.

Governor Dave Heineman, in making the announcement, joined Arizona Governor Jan Brewer in challenging the federal government on immigration policy. Two days ago, Brewer issued an executive order barring illegal immigrants from getting state benefits.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

[/quote]

i am not sure where my family fits in, euro whatever per another poster, certainly cracker, partially hispanic, and some mormons in the group. I wonder what that makes me? [/quote]

Ron - American is the term that comes to MY mind!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
^

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Link: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-17/news/sns-rt-us-usa-immigration-nebras

(Reuters) - Illegal immigrants sheltered from deportation under a new federal program still won't be eligible for state services such as driver's licenses in Nebraska, the state's Republican governor said on Friday.

Governor Dave Heineman, in making the announcement, joined Arizona Governor Jan Brewer in challenging the federal government on immigration policy. Two days ago, Brewer issued an executive order barring illegal immigrants from getting state benefits.

Good

I wish Texas would do this...

But

No

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Can't BEGIN to tell you how disappointed we are in Perry.

The guy's been BOUGHT.

Wish ya'll could sell him off.

GTC

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not sure if its been posted or not but NE is the 2nd state on this bandwagon......I sure hope it keeps rollin'!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Well, now that everybody has bared their souls, and exposed their innermost thoughts and cares,

..... lemme again wish Paul a Happy (racist) birthday.

Now....let's get back to the real SUBJECT here,....

Our "MSM" seems to be quieter than Mouse Farts on alla' this, .....no ?

GTC

Continuing the topic...
Gov. Jan Brewer is to be commended for doing her job! Arizona has its back to the wall trying to secure and enforce our border with no help from the Feds (In fact just the opposite - lawsuits, meddling and litigation) What happened to State Sovereignty?
Why should she give State (legal citizens) taxpayer $$dollars to fund Driver's licenses and tuition for illegals so that they could STEAL job's that belong to LEGAL citizens !?
She should be SUPPORTED financially (campaign funds) and with volunteers.
I understand she has the support of the Arizona A.G.
What about demoRhino sheriff John Mcnasty?(I supported $$ J.D.Hayworth)
My tell in all this (Arizona - red or blue?) will be whether Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets re-elected.
This chit has got to STOP somewhere. C'mon Arizona!!!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Should have said "border's"... keep those Kalifornia libturds OUT!
What the hell happened to Orange County and Anaheim California??? Gene Autry would NOT be proud!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,988 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,195
Posts18,503,558
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.