-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had totally forgotten about jungle juice. Huh.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
HR IC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tanner...... us old farts need you to do like David Letterman's "monkey cam"... we'll call it TannerTube or TannerCam. Just wear a streaming video camera on your hat all the time. Let us relive the glory college days.

(When you are servicing coeds, I'll have my suggestions as to technique, position, etc. But first things first. Let's get TannerTube up and rolling then we'll fine tune it. )

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Tanner for fck sakes pull out. Two of my buddies knocked women up in the last year. Im down to one hunting partner now, and hes married so hes basically fcked too.

Women will as a matter of fact ruin your life. They are a place to temporarily put your dick, nothing more.

Bang safely fellow gun nut.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Tanner for fck sakes pull out. Two of my buddies knocked women up in the last year. Im down to one hunting partner now, and hes married so hes basically fcked too.

Women will as a matter of fact ruin your life. They are a place to temporarily put your dick, nothing more.

Well put!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Tanner...... us old farts need you to do like David Letterman's "monkey cam"... we'll call it TannerTube or TannerCam. Just wear a streaming video camera on your hat all the time. Let us relive the glory college days.

(When you are servicing coeds, I'll have my suggestions as to technique, position, etc. But first things first. Let's get TannerTube up and rolling then we'll fine tune it. )

Jeff-o
Please do not encourage a student to partake and film his exploits to get your rocks off.
This is wrong.
He is in pursuit of female coeds, unlike yourself.
Thanks for your understanding.
Stroke yourself to your own memories from the Eugene gay bath houses.
P.S. if monkeys do it for you there is probably a monkey site you can pay for.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I know is.......since I vacationed in Panama City a few weeks ago and learned how to make a top shelf margarita, I haven't been the same. Some old lady gave from Alabama gave me 2 VIP drink cards and the damn bartender thought I was a high roller and vowed to make me "the best margarita you ever had". Spent a little over $100 at the local liquor store, and I'm golden. Methinks Young Tanner has fallen under the same spell. Bad for a 48 YO old man.........even worse for a 18 yr old stud. You get 'em, Tanner. Give 'em something they'll never forget and make it hurt!

And the Patron silver is flowing freely to-damn-night!

ETA: and I thought this thread was about 7mm RM!

Last edited by 257heaven; 08/30/12.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by archie_james_c

A cock holster.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Um, not to derail the current tangent by going back on topic, but...

See sentence below.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Tanner
Blackheart and I just polished off a 5 gal bucket of Jungle Juice and we are waiting for it to kick in before we tear you chumps new ones.

Tanner be careful..... According to Logcutter do not pass out if Blackheart is around and on the prowl. Not unless you're into sneaky manlove.

He will literally tear you a knew one!

He said it doesnt matter. Its only gay if you push back.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I should start by saying that I was never a fan of the 7MM RM. Then I acquired one that my Dad won in a raffle for $20, standard Remington BDL. I figured since I always hated the 7 RM, I'd prove to myself why.

I took it out the first time and it shot 1-1.25 inch groups with factory 150's. I then started loading for it and I'll be damned if that thing didnt start shooting consistently less than 1 inch with 160 partitions and IMR 4831. Just this last year, the 160 accubonds replaced the partitions and IMO, they perform every bit as good as partitions and shoot a pinchy better on paper.

For the last 7-8 years I've scarcely used anything else...and this coming from a hard-core 338 guy. My 338 has collected more dust than game since I started using the 7 RM.

I dont have a total on the number of animals I've shot with it, but its more than enough to know it works, and works well.

I'm also trying to recall the number of animals I had to "hit again" with it...3 elk and one moose. Of those, no second shot was likely required, but I error on the side of ammo being about the cheapest part of the whole hunting equation. All 4 of those animals were shot the second time within a few feet of where they were hit initially.

This whole BS about the bullets not exiting and giving a blood trail is also not what I've experienced. On the rare occassions that I've had to track an animal with the 7RM, blood trails have been akin to something stevie wonder could follow. I also dont have much of a bullet collection recovered from animals...cant seem to keep them from exiting.

I hear this a lot from people who use the cartridge extensively with good bullets.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tanner
Blackheart and I just polished off a 5 gal bucket of Jungle Juice and we are waiting for it to kick in before we tear you chumps new ones.

I've got way more azz than you've got teeth, pard.....

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do believe this thread has gotten off subject. Maybe this will help...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Digital Dan warned me about her.............. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I do believe this thread has gotten off subject. Maybe this will help...

[Linked Image]

That's Tanners freshman counselor. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's my math tutor. Oral exams are the best!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do feel sorry for you guys that have never had a good woman.

Grandparents were married 77 years on one side and nearly that long on the other. Older brother about 40 years, younger about the same. 31 for me.

Hope my daughters don't marry anyone like you guys.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 08/31/12. Reason: spelnig

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's wrong with beautiful women and knowing a lot of them?

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

laugh laugh laugh

No chit....

Jayco cry

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
I do fell sorry for you guys that have never had a good woman.

Grandparents were married 77 years on one side and nearly that long on the other. Older brother about 40 years, younger about the same. 31 for me.

Gee you guys are harsh....I've been married to the same woman for 38 years;and dated her in high school before that.I have a daughter,too.I don't need morality lessons... smirk

A little levity never hurts anyone.Chill out! Cripes! eek

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My beautiful wife and daughters are only to be thought of in the most respectful manner imaginable by y'all Neanderthals. In fact-- stop thinking about them at all! Now! This means you!

Now, will someone post some more pics of scantily clad bitches and ho's and skanks?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 28 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,197
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.