Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barak
They didn't hire me because I was smart: they hired me because I was cheap.

You might be onto something there Barak, I really [bleep] up the last sentence. Specifically THEY were the POX upon the land and most definitively NOT a Pox on this country. Good catch and thanks! Once in a while we all write something somebody can take out of context and kame hay out of it. Go figure

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was young back then and a JFK supporter. But looking back at history and in retrospect JFK was pulling the [bleep] back then the turds are still trying to pull today. Someone did us a favor.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kennedy did die for something and it was a conspiracy I don't care what anybody says. I'll believe that until the day I die.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Let me clarify. I too believe it was a conspiracy, but that only one shooter was involved.

The vid I posted shows in detail how the 'magic bullet' did its damage. The computer animation is the only part of the vid I agree with.

Whether or not Oswald was a complete patsy or an integral part of the conspiracy is in question for me.

I believe there was only one shooter and he was in the SBD.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's possible that Oswald fired the first shot that missed and the "real" sniper did the dead with the second bullet. I might be able to accept that I don't know.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Let me clarify. I too believe it was a conspiracy, but that only one shooter was involved.

The vid I posted shows in detail how the 'magic bullet' did its damage. The computer animation is the only part of the vid I agree with.

Whether or not Oswald was a complete patsy or an integral part of the conspiracy is in question for me.

I believe there was only one shooter and he was in the SBD.

I agree.

Those seeking 15 minutes of fame destroy validity of arguments of those of us who know Oswald was unable to murder JFK w/o principals aiding and abetting him.

Computer technology and programs like Photoshop can make anyone an instant expert. But what they really do is provide phony proof of those with ulterior motives that either by design or inadvertently play into the hands of those with most at risk.

Using reason, if there had been a grassy knoll shooter, doesn't one think that witnesses would have seen and heard the shot(s), and run to Dallas cops? From experience, even during mild criminal activity with lots of witnesses, cops have to issue numbers because they all want to give their versions of what happened. So why did no one run to a Dallas cop with grassy knoll shooter info???

Oswald was a patsy. He was given a job two weeks prior that put him in position to murder JFK. The second he signed on as lackey, he also agreed to his murder, he just wasn't sharp enough to know it. Oswald was the only shooter. Otherwise you'd have to accept that Dallas cops were so inept that they couldn't figure out other shooters were involved. I ain't buying it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
I was young back then and a JFK supporter. But looking back at history and in retrospect JFK was pulling the [bleep] back then the turds are still trying to pull today. Someone did us a favor.

And you're still susceptible to political dupage, which is proved by your blind support for Romination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli

And you're still susceptible to political dupage, which is proved by your blind support for Romination.

No my undying belief Oberry needs to be defeated. People with a brain know that like it or not Romney is our only option. But say keep spreading the BS you're a laugh a minute.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe somebody can explain to me how or why the damage to the presidents head "CHANGED" after the initial head explosion in frame 313?

Note: There was "no" protruding bulge at the back of the head caused by the initial head impact in frame 313. And yet in frames 319 thru 337 we see a large protrusion or bulge at the back of the head as well as further damage to the upper portion of the head NOT caused by the initial impact in frame 313.

From the two links I posted earlier, Robert Harris gives a detailed freeze frame by freeze frame breakdown from frames 313 to 337.

Forget all of the emotion, the theories, any ideas that some trajectories were not possible from the knoll, plus all the rest I`ve read on this thread. To determine if there was more than one shooter or not, the best evidence is the president`s head itself.

If anyone here if after viewing the two Harris video links I posted earlier on this thread, can better refute via reliable medical sources, that there were NOT two shots fired almost at the same time into the president`s head, I`d like to read about it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

No my undying belief Oberry needs to be defeated. People with a brain know that like it or not Romney is our only option. But say keep spreading the BS you're a laugh a minute.

Neither one of us is laughing, unless you're clueless of what's happening to our country.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hi bigsqueeze,

My biggest concern is the authenticity of anything found on youtube. In essence, anyone can modify a film & post it on youtube as authentic.

The best source of Kennedy's autopsy would be primary source documents of the county pathologist that performed it. It would have been highly unlikely that he knew whether Oswald acted alone, especially considering that autopsy was performed almost immediately after death was pronounced. His primary concern would have been cause of death. Any autopsy after the initial one I would view with suspicion.

So if you can get your hands on Kennedy's pathologist's primary source documents, they would be definitive, assuming they haven't been altered.

I hope this helps.

Take care,

R

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hi bigsqueeze,

My biggest concern is the authenticity of anything found on youtube. In essence, anyone can modify a film & post it on youtube as authentic.

The best source of Kennedy's autopsy would be primary source documents of the county pathologist that performed it. It would have been highly unlikely that he knew whether Oswald acted alone, especially considering that autopsy was performed almost immediately after death was pronounced. His primary concern would have been cause of death. Any autopsy after the initial one I would view with suspicion.

So if you can get your hands on Kennedy's pathologist's primary source documents, they would be definitive, assuming they haven't been altered.

I hope this helps.

Take care,

R
..............I happen to have the digitalized version of the Zapruder film on dvd. When comparing that with what is seen on the Robert Harris links, they are identical in every way frame by frame. Oh sure! We can all say or assume that the Zapruder film was altered in some way. Rumors were common. But was it? Can we prove it?

If you did see those two links which I posted earlier on this thread, Harris gives you the names of the doctors who reviewed the autopsy X-rays. In their expert opinion, Kennedy was hit twice in the head with two separate bullets fired almost at the same time and from two different directions; one fired from the rear and one fired from the right front.

Look at any Zapruder film source you want. They are all the same.

There is no possible way that a single 6.5mm round nose bullet fired from the rear by a Carcano rifle caused all of that head damage. No way! You would have one entrance wound at the back of the head and a much larger exit wound in the right temporal area ONLY. Instead, the top right portion of the president`s skull is ALSO blown out causing that protrusion or bulge by a skull flap at the rear of the head as seen in the film which was NOT there from frames 313 to 318.

View the Harris vids, take two aspirin and we`ll talk later. laugh laugh laugh

If you can somehow disprove what Harris shows in those two links via reliable sources who site Harris as some sort of a looney tune, then a credible conversation as to Harris` credibility can take place.

You can also personally contact Robert Harris by joining the jfkhistory.com site.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hey TRH - Did Aaron Burr really kill Alexander Hamilton and
who gives a [bleep].

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hey TRH - Did Aaron Burr really kill Alexander Hamilton and
who gives a [bleep].
grin Yeah, it happened in the past, so who cares, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watch the Zapruder film, but very slowly or look at it frame by frame. Both men clearly reacted to the same shot, so no �magic� bullet, plus look at the angle that Connolly is sitting at the first shot; that easily accounts for all of his wounds with shot one. As for the kill shot, it CLEARLY came from above and behind. If you actually open up the Warren Commission report (I don�t recall which volume), there is a frame for frame of the entire Zapruder film. There are 3 frames (somewhere in the low 300�s IIRC) that show the �gore� of the head wound and all of the blood is expanding out FROM his forehead, not behind it. Blood spatter on the vehicle is like 90% forward, and a little went backward by prevailing wind to the back of the car, and the windscreen of the motorcycle following.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hi bigsqueeze,

I will watch the videos you have posted. And thanks for posting them. One can never have too much info about JFK's murder.

Here's a theory that supports the second shooter theory, but I don't completely buy into it. We are all pretty much in agreement that Oswald was aided and abetted by principals in JFK's murder; hence it was a conspiracy. These principals were not stupid men. To pull off a murder of the magnitude of JKK's, the principals orchestrating it would have had to have considered a back-up plan should something have happened to Oswald. Therefore, it's reasonable to infer that there could have been another principal ready to fire if Oswald had missed or his rifle had malfunctioned. However, anyone carrying a rifle in the open near JFK's motorcade would have drawn significant attention.

There might have been another shooter in the room with Oswald ready to fire had he couldn't. To me, that would be more plausible. But it's merely a thought that I cannot support.

Take care,

R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Watch the Zapruder film, but very slowly or look at it frame by frame. Both men clearly reacted to the same shot, so no �magic� bullet, plus look at the angle that Connolly is sitting at the first shot; that easily accounts for all of his wounds with shot one. As for the kill shot, it CLEARLY came from above and behind. If you actually open up the Warren Commission report (I don�t recall which volume), there is a frame for frame of the entire Zapruder film. There are 3 frames (somewhere in the low 300�s IIRC) that show the �gore� of the head wound and all of the blood is expanding out FROM his forehead, not behind it. Blood spatter on the vehicle is like 90% forward, and a little went backward by prevailing wind to the back of the car, and the windscreen of the motorcycle following.

Everybody seems to forget the car was moving. When shot from the rear, blood etc. would have gone airborne, the car moves, the aerosol lands on the trunk as it settles.

Oswald acted alone.
The route of the the motorcade was published in the Dallas paper days before. Oswald, working in the State Book Depository saw his golden opportunity, and planned only from that moment to do it.

Jack Ruby was a hot head who spent much of his free time at the Dallas Police HQ rubbing elbows with lawmen. He was there so frequently, that his presence was nothing unusual the day they transferred Oswald and Ruby shot him. Ruby didn't give a schitt because he had terminal cancer. He wanted revenge on Oswald and got it.

Americans love conspiracies. The Warren Commission did a proper job. It was not the Mob, it was not LBJ, it was not Castro, it was a couple of opportunists named Oswald and Rudy who made history in a notorious fashion.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
hatari,

How do you KNOW Oswald acted alone?

Thx,

R

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Thanks....I've been busy elsewhere.

Here's a transcript of the observations of the doctors who attended to Kennedy in Dallas. This press conference was held about an hour after Kennedy was pronounced dead.

Dr. Perry, who was very familiar with gunshot wounds, said several times that the bullet hole in the front center of the neck was an entrance wound, which of course means that it could not have been made by a bullet fired from the rifle of Oswald.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/press.htm

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hatari,

How do you KNOW Oswald acted alone?

Thx,

R

The Grand Ayatollah told me.

Look, since this was before you were born, let me help you out. Assassination of our President is serious schitt. Love them or not, we don't shoot them. When this happened, everybody wanted to know WTF happened. The Warren Commission was very thorough. You can never satisfy everybody and details can be interpreted and twisted to fit your own personal theory.

If LBJ did it, the GOP would have been on him. If the Mob did it, then there would have been a bigger war on Carlo Gambino et. al. than on Ho Chi Mihn. Castro didn't do it or we would have invaded Cuba and the USSR would not have lifted a finger to help them.

How do I know Oswald acted alone, because the most thorough crime investigation in the history of man says so.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,906
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.