-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You might be suprised how many Democrat politicians have money in overseas banks.

The problem is that there is something seriously wrong with our country, tax code and economy when successful individuals find it ine their best interest to put their assets overseas. Our system punishes success vs. fostering it.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Tax avoidance is legal.

Tax evasion is not.

The difference is many on the Left do not like tax "avoidance" by wealthy people;they think that should be illegal, too.

Which is (really) silly.

Romney will not lose by 12%(if he loses at all and I don't think he will)....they are duping you.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
This is another problem for the Mittster...He is not real.

Romney in Ohio: �My heart aches� for struggling Americans

As long as they are not part of the 47% that pay no taxes and will vote for Obama. Mitt's job is not to worry about those folks!

Link: /romney-ohio-heart-aches-struggling-americans-153739193--election.html

Turd Sandwich!
R
omney also called for efforts to "reform our tax system"�but at the same time, he seemed to downplay the idea of instituting major tax relief should he be elected president.

Reform needs to include closing all those Mitt sized loop holes!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 09/26/12.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dude...get over it. O is done...the most embarrassing episode in US history is almost over.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
On Nov 7th I will be expecting you PM telling me that I was right! See ya then.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Dude...get over it. O is done...the most embarrassing episode in US history is almost over.

Who is a bigger burden for the GOP ticket? Mitt the flopper of Ryan who offends everyone but the base. These 2 guys cannot attract anything other than you hardcore guys on the right. Can't win when you only attract 37% of the country and piss off the Sr., women, latino, black and all of middle American vote.

Do the math, ain't no way it will happen. On Nov 7th I will still respect you when Obama has 4 more years and the house belongs to the Dems. Well, that may be a bit of a long shot!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fish head
Offshore cow.

[Linked Image]

OT, but why does the shadow of the steer have a dorsal fin? smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Who is a bigger burden for the GOP ticket? Mitt the flopper of Ryan who offends everyone but the base. These 2 guys cannot attract anything other than you hardcore guys on the right. Can't win when you only attract 37% of the country and piss off the Sr., women, latino, black and all of middle American vote.

Do the math, ain't no way it will happen. On Nov 7th I will still respect you when Obama has 4 more years and the house belongs to the Dems. Well, that may be a bit of a long shot!

Obama being re elected is a long, long shot, and if he is, he won't last two years. The social(ism) experiment has failed...again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N

Obama being re elected is a long, long shot, and if he is, he won't last two years. The social(ism) experiment has failed...again.

Are you up for a Beer Bet?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The real problem is NOT Romney's investments,it is northwestalaska and people who think like him.Is he really a schoolteacher?That explains a lot,although I consider him too inarticulate to teach. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I sure hope he isn't a school teacher. He's virtually illiterate.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you look at the performance of the schools where he teaches, you'd understand.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Careful, he'll think ya called him a bass turd.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Lott...Where do I teach? Most of you tell me I really in San Francisco. So are you sure that I teach and if I do where?

I really work for the Federal Government at the IRS office in FB.

Last edited by northwestalaska; 09/26/12.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Couldn't stand the suspense: I broke my own rule and remembered this...
I just found the toggle feature ...

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Dave:

It�s only a mistake if you head out to the bush with out being educated and informed. I did my homework and worked for the BLM for 6 months and then spent 3 months camping around the state before I made the commitment to find the job. I had 5 job offers on the table all at the same time and I made a decision based upon research and what I felt was an informed decision. I have seen lots of teachers who come to NW Alaska and expect a bear behind every tree and they are shocked to realize that they now live on the edge of the N American land mass. Do your homework and the mistakes will be manageable and you will do fine. There are lots of places in this state that I would not live and there are lots places that are way cool. Research is the key!

PS. I teach middle school.

Looks like the "pretender" smile has found new digs...
or?

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is needed is to cut gov waste which means almost all spending. Then cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lott...Where do I teach? Most of you tell me I really in San Francisco. So are you sure that I teach and if I do where?

I really work for the Federal Government at the IRS office in FB.

wish that were true, it'd be less loathsome to think of you being a stupid gov't bureaucrat that doesn't interact with kids than one who does.

you're in over your head Walt, but it's amusing seeing you choking on that chit sandwich you keep referencing.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 12savage, 52 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,296
Posts18,505,329
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.