Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No, we are just bored...I am winding down getting ready for bed and a good nights sleep.
It got to 33 degrees C here today and is a nice cool 16 C at the moment, good for sleeping.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Catch you later John.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Night JS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AkBS is one of the "trolls" here, he respects noting nor anyone here. He is constantly attacking from the bushes, he is looking for attention and thrives on negative feedback. Put him on ignore and you will not have to see his drivel and he will not be able to PM you.

Thank you for your service Sir and that of your fellow service men & women.

RSVN VET and PROUD uncle of a IRAQ & 'Stan vet.

Terry

T LEE

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AF is riding around in an armored vehicle in the schit and some POS pm's that crap?

Nice....

roll on AF

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
JFC. Does EVERYONE have to be so friggin' nasty all the time?

Don't mind them, buddy. There are those of us here who understand your dismay and applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

As far as the contact for the moderator who can handle this sort of thing, here you go: his handle here is 'Deflave', and you can PM him with your complaint, with details, and he'll see to it that it gets taken care of. Just so you know, some of the members here like to use acronyms in the interest of brevity. If he responds with the letters GFY, that means he's gotten your complaint, and is congratulating you for coming forward. GFY stands for 'Good For You'.

You're welcome.

This gentleman steered you in the right direction.

PM me, I'll settle this.

And GFY for starting this thread.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's most reassuring to know the admin team is ready and willing to control the bad eggs that occasionally wander in.

Thanks, Mr. Moderator. I knew we could count on you. Ever vigilant, yessir!

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by JSTUART
That is because I have a double digit IQ....enough to pad each arse cheek sufficiently to take the load.

Single digiters like you are f_ed though.

This is interesting. Someone is actually bragging about having an IQ below average. Average is 100 unless they have changed things recently. A double digit IQ would, therefore, be below 100 and below average.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
It's most reassuring to know the admin team is ready and willing to control the bad eggs that occasionally wander in.

Thanks, Mr. Moderator. I knew we could count on you. Ever vigilant, yessir!

I appreciate your bringing it to my attention, sir.

GFY for doing so.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
AF, it is almost a rite of passage here to get a nastygram from that particular scuz. Rick knows the mofo is out there. We all also know to just not pay any attention to the sniveling sunuvabitch. Don't respond to him. He gets bored quickly when he is ignored.

there are so few people who don't have him on ignore, he's desperate for PM pen pals.....the ignore button is your friend

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Got that did you...wondering how long it would take.

I made the mistake of watching a werewolf movie, now I am going to have to stay up and watch it all.
Good thing tomorrow is Friday......Wait a minute, I work Saturday as well!

Should have held out for triple digits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by armedferret
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

Hence my request for a moderator so that the matter can be addressed properly.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.

Mornin', armedferret.

Now that the dust has settled a little bit, let me toss my $.02 into this pot.

This AKRat is POISON, and has been solicitng on line, via PM for "volunteers" to join him on the Mexican border, to commit HOMICIDE.

This is NOT the sort of individual whose mail (pleasant, disgusting, noxious or indifferent ) you want in your information channels or repositories.

There are a couple of potentials for WHAT exactly this loony [bleep] actually IS........For your own peace of mind, and your personal security,.....all of them are worthy of the "Ignore" function.

The "clan of the desert rats" started out here in riposte, years ago, an bunch of fine fellows.....he's stolen the name, and I assure you is not an associate of any of us.

Thank you for your service, return home whole, well, and happy

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Well this fine gent that started this thread has been a member since 2007 and his feelings are just no getting hurt well MF

In a van down by the water
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Notropis
Originally Posted by JSTUART
That is because I have a double digit IQ....enough to pad each arse cheek sufficiently to take the load.

Single digiters like you are f_ed though.

This is interesting. Someone is actually bragging about having an IQ below average. Average is 100 unless they have changed things recently. A double digit IQ would, therefore, be below 100 and below average.

I don't know about averages and stuff and I hate to brag but ...

I scored a 93 on my IQ test.

That's an "A". My parents were very proud of me when I brought the test results home. I didn't get many "A"s in school but that day I nailed it. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by armedferret
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

Hence my request for a moderator so that the matter can be addressed properly.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by fish head

I believe it. laugh

In all seriousness, non-defective intelligence starts at around 110 IQ. The 100 average includes morons, imbeciles, and idiots in the calculation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a real moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256
grin Yeah, Bricktop will set thing aright.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I believe it. laugh

In all seriousness, non-defective intelligence starts at around 110 IQ. The 100 average includes morons, imbeciles, and idiots in the calculation.

How do you score over a 100?

Are there bonus questions on the test?

I guess I missed that part.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I believe it. laugh

It's cumulative, so you don't see the questions after you crap out. Don't worry, I'd say 93 is above average on the Campfire. That puts you a good twenty points above Brent who after all, is a college perfesser.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I believe it. laugh

grin

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219DW, 222Sako, 204guy, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,297
Posts18,487,051
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.