-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
George they are never to blame...it is always the JBT's fault crazy too bad it wasn't a construction zone spanky...most states double fines or more there.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"She said she endured the stupidity by wearing earplugs and taking off her glasses "'

So...... all in all,it was just like being at home for her?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss Lynn,I hope that picture didn't get you all excited.grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by NH K9
Did you mention how fast she was going? If so, I missed it.

$300 is one hell of a fine. How fast???

George

In California that is a small fine, try running over an endangered frog or bug or shooting a deer five minutes before or after "shooting time".

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 10/13/12.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Outstanding! One more reason to dislike the PRK. BTW.....how fast?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I dunno she took the fifth.

Wasn't too fast or she would have been cuffed and stuffed by the JBT.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That fast huh? laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

OK. After a good dinner and a few glasses of wine she fessed up. Her crime? Doing 65 in a 55 on a straight as an arrow rural road with NO traffic.

Tell me please how in the hell that is any threat to public safety. Does that in any way deserve a $300.00 fine, $35.00 for traffic puke school, and seven hours of listening to some moron? If you work it all out it cost her over a thousand dollars.

Like I said, if you were the average Johnson this could be devastating.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
quit your whining and pay up bish. Your wife broke the law. Face it. You need a manpon or a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance?

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Thanks for the blast from the past........hadn't seen that video for years and years. I've enjoyed that song since it came out almost two decades ago!!

The Wikipedia info on it; I Can't Drive 55

Last edited by XPLRN; 10/16/12.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spano, You live in California fer God's sake. You know they are going to do what ever it takes to put money in the bank so they can give it to somone else who deserves it less. It's gonna happen, it's California. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
spankmeister I though you said you sold your ranchette....why you still advertising that place?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

OK. After a good dinner and a few glasses of wine she fessed up. Her crime? Doing 65 in a 55 on a straight as an arrow rural road with NO traffic.

Tell me please how in the hell that is any threat to public safety. Does that in any way deserve a $300.00 fine, $35.00 for traffic puke school, and seven hours of listening to some moron? If you work it all out it cost her over a thousand dollars.

Like I said, if you were the average Johnson this could be devastating.

Its suppose to be devastating that's the only way dumb [bleep] learn the lesson. They should have thrown her ass in jail for reckless driving. Those aren't exactly freeways down there in the Bandon area.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

WE are nowhere near Bandon. Hell, Bandon isn't even in California.

Artificially low speed limits are nothing but a revenue enhancement device operated by Jack Booted thugs.

Of the eight people in traffic school seven were women and six of the eight were molested by the same JBT. Makes me think this jerk goes for the easy mark. He's too chickenshit to stop a man who might be a dangerous criminal ready to issue him a facefull of bullets.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
attention whore.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

try running over an endangered frog or bug or shooting a deer five minutes before or after "shooting time".

Or...here's a novel idea...

FOLLOW THE LAW!!!!!

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Tell me please, is there anyone here who has not driven 65 in a 55 on a clear day on a straight as an arrow two lane well maintained rural road? It's called "driving the road".

The only reason that speed limit is set so low is revenue enhancement and a chance for the JBT's to practice their skills at hunting down and capturing dangerous criminals like My Wife. "Safety" has naught to do with it.

www.paracay.com

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Of the eight people in traffic school seven were women and six of the eight were molested by the same JBT.

Molested ? Your Wife was molested ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Tell me please, is there anyone here who has not driven 65 in a 55 on a clear day on a straight as an arrow two lane well maintained rural road? It's called "driving the road".

The only reason that speed limit is set so low is revenue enhancement and a chance for the JBT's to practice their skills at hunting down and capturing dangerous criminals like My Wife. "Safety" has naught to do with it.

You do know that if the speed limit was 65 you/her would run 75 and claim the JBT is setting up a speed trap on this rural road.
Out here you can just pay a bond to the cities, if you don't get a ticket in the next year in that area, your free. Of course the bond is twice what the ticket is. This is what the moneyed people do out here in TX.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And knowing that speed limit is lower than the "driving the road" speed, does your incredibly high level of dumbfukitude keep you from getting pulled over?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, 11 invisible), 1,288 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,230
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.