-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
yeah the site sucks but the rifles definitely do not.
you can get an excalibur in that model, caliber and barrel configuration.
If you want to see some pics check out guns america or gunbroker. There are quite a few dealers listing them with pics on there. Hendershots is a local store to me and has some good pics on their website. You have to click on gunroom then cooper then scroll down through.

I have two of the excaliburs in 6.5 CRDMR and a 25-06. For me they are the best option...I really like everything about them even the safety that most guys don't like.
Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with whatever you choose.

Also cove creek outfitters in PA has a website with pics and they have quite a few model 52's

Garuy

HR IC

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No hijack intended but Drover has it exactly correct on the company and ownership. In addition, Cooper is expanding and providing jobs in Stevensville, MT. Dan is gone but Cooper lives on.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The old site was much better. Cooper builds some beautiful rifles and this new site fails to capture that.
I still have 3 of the 5 Coopers I have owned. I sold two because I just couldn't bring myself to hunt big game with the upgraded wood they had.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I got the print catalog from Cooper yesterday, along with a price sheet and a booklet with specifications for all models. It really is easy to understand all the options available with each model, much better than the website. It has good photos of all the models. I am thinking either a Model 38 in .22 Hornet or a 57M in .22 LR. You really can put together a fancy .22. Not too many options available with the 38 however.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cant believe all this complaining about a web site. Sheeeesh. I can see all the configurations just by clicking on a diffrent model. They are all shown on the our rifles page.
Flat out if you got the money, They will build you anything you want. Never had a problem out of the 4 I did buy (and still have) in getting exactly what I wanted. Great customer service too.
Oh and the first one I bought was in 04, and basically I dont give a rats azz who they donate money to, It is America, the 2nd amendment protects the rest of our rights, of which freedom of speech, and freedom of association are just a couple I can think of. And some of the comments on here seem to want to deny a certain people those rights just because it isnt your view.
Wow guess I cant buy anything American made as they might have donated to the wrong person or cause.

Swifty

Swifty
IC B2

U
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Cant believe all this complaining about a web site. Sheeeesh. I can see all the configurations just by clicking on a diffrent model. They are all shown on the our rifles page.
Flat out if you got the money, They will build you anything you want. Never had a problem out of the 4 I did buy (and still have) in getting exactly what I wanted. Great customer service too.
Oh and the first one I bought was in 04, and basically I dont give a rats azz who they donate money to, It is America, the 2nd amendment protects the rest of our rights, of which freedom of speech, and freedom of association are just a couple I can think of. And some of the comments on here seem to want to deny a certain people those rights just because it isnt your view.
Wow guess I cant buy anything American made as they might have donated to the wrong person or cause.

Swifty

There are more styles than there are models. I still want a Cooper rifle.

Human rights don't have expiration dates.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It was easier walking into the front door and shaking Mike's hand, picking out my blank, and picking out all the Bling I could afford. Greatest experience I have had or will ever have rifle shopping. Yea the sight stinks, and they don't chamber 6-6.5�47L, otherwise I would be ordering another pretty quick, and I would ship them my wood blank.

Good luck, good hunting, and good times.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

54 members (Akhutr, 35, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,412 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,876
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.