Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 38 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 37 38
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I wish you well with resolving this. Most of us here would gladly make the trip to Texas to make our feelings known to this miscreant in person.
As a retired LEO I can tell you first hand that the old adage "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" should be your guide.Dealing with any agency from afar is difficult with lack of interest due to the case not having a local victim to answer to.The standard response when a request for assistance is made is that the case is a civil matter rather than criminal.From the many replies it does appear that the various victims including you, did indeed enter into a civil contract involving an agreed trade of goods.The criminal aspect is that the goods were misrepresented involving fraud/theft. Remembering that squeaky wheel you need to burn up the phones to any and all the agencys in that area and don`t be satisfied until you speak with the Chief or Sheriff directly. From the documentation from your incident and the others from different forums it would appear that this miscreant is operating a continuing criminal enterprise. With the facts you have and others that I`m sure will come to light it may be that you can gain the ear of a state attorney or other and have this clown prosecuted under the Rico statute.It is apparent that this isn`t an isolated incident and that he has no intention of quiting.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
GB1

D
D
Kerrys maiden name is Wilkinson so Ill bet this is Grammy.

http://www.facebook.com/nancy.hardinwilkinson

Could give her a call at work, Medical Park Orthopaedic Clinic
Medical Park Orthopaedic Clinic, Austin, Texas and see if she wants to check into the scope.

Dirty Sanchez-after having anal sex, the man pulls out his penis and wipes it across his partners lip, forming an authentic looking mustache.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, this guy has more names than Dr. Jeckel.
His postman probably smirks every time he delivers another similarly-named package in his neighborhood.

Thankfully his personal $hit is everywhere on here now. Hope it was worth it to him, he's earned it.
If the the guy had any decency at all he'd publicly apologize and make it all right--unfortunately we all know that it's not going to happen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weatherbyhunter is currently online and reading this thread.

It would be in your best interest to resolve this issue quickly Jesse....

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
got to feel sorry for his kids that they will grow up knowning there dad is a real POS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kerry Wilkinson
URL: mylife.com/shopgirl4892
Send an Email View Complete Profile Age:26Gender:FemalePlaces Lived:Austin, TX
Bastrop, TX
Round Rock, TX
Places Worked:
Join Now & View the Full Kerry Wilkinson Profile
Kerry Wilkinson was born in 1986. Kerry currently lives in Austin, Texas. Before that, she lived in Austin, TX in 2009. Before that, she lived in Bastrop, TX from 2009 to 2010.

Kerry Wilkinson
Home (512) 985-5222

246 Lamaloa Ln

Bastrop, TX 78602-6024

Associated: Kerry Marx, Jesse C Marx

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/06/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
After a long conversation with an Investigator of the Bastrop Sheriff's Department this morning I was told that there is NOTHING that they can do in this matter and I would have to contact an attorney and file a Civil Lawsuit... Sad indeed...

Standard response. He is correct that it is civil....BUT it is also criminal because the goods were misrepresented involving fraud/theft. You need to get the city council's ear. Them Texas boys will take him down.
http://www.cityofbastrop.org/default.aspx?name=cc.home

Last edited by whitedogone; 12/06/12.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gemby58
got to feel sorry for his kids that they will grow up knowning there dad is a real POS

maybe he is the one raising the kids but , he aint got no balls to be doing this kind of crap , maybe his wife/other half should get a dna test .............

i dont need a ultra mag, i know how to shoot my 30-06

having that obama sticker on your car might as well say " Yes i'm stupid "

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
im still thinking sendin stuff to her work page will get the ball rollin, she maybe on leave but when they start getting this they will contact her and ask whats going on, plus im sure they would like this on there page, if they take it down ten just put it back up

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She didn't do anything....that we know of. Leave her out of it. If you owned that company, you wouldn't want something a POS hubby did affecting your business.

- Henry Ford
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dave

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
shes the one that can set him on the striaght and narrow cant she either that of leave him, my wife would flip if i was doing this, that i can tell you for sure

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by whitedogone
She didn't do anything....that we know of. Leave her out of it. If you owned that company, you wouldn't want something a POS hubby did affecting your business.

Bullshit! All's fair in love and war, and this is [bleep] war!

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
My wife would leave me!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It's mail fraud, gather as much information from as many of these deals as you can, contact the post office and file a complaint.

Phil

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And there is the possiblility she does not know of his BS scams, and if so, she would be better off without him.

Dave

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
this would be all out war if I had a fight in this, in war there are always casualy of war, EHG might not win the battle but he will win the war, I would do whatever it takes to either get my scope back or ruin his live and anyone that is involved with him, thats a fact

Last edited by gemby58; 12/06/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
shes the one that can set him on the striaght and narrow cant she either that of leave him, my wife would flip if i was doing this, that i can tell you for sure

Fair enough. But, I guess my point was why should the company she works for be drug into this mess?

- Henry Ford
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
casualy of war thats why whitedogone, it will get the job done, you do whatever it takes at all costs

Page 8 of 38 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

452 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,116 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,460
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.