Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
chitownracing, Corral.net, Long Range Hunting, LS1 Tech, TX Bowhunter and several other forums have had scams pulled by this guy. There are many, many people who would like a piece of him. He just can't stop himself. He's going to do this to the wrong guy some day and it's going to get ugly.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny how he thought he was so smart. No one could figure out who you are. Amazing what a google search can turn up. You're [bleep] dude!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IslandFirearmCoatings
chitownracing, Corral.net, Long Range Hunting, LS1 Tech, TX Bowhunter and several other forums have had scams pulled by this guy. There are many, many people who would like a piece of him. He just can't stop himself. He's going to do this to the wrong guy some day and it's going to get ugly.

He may have. This ain't over yet...

Public landowner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Schit is just starting to hit the fan............. Hey Jesse, you're [bleep]!!

Tick tock tick tock

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/06/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd say EHG is 'the wrong guy' to have picked to [bleep] over.

IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Wouldn't you just love to see the look in that wormy [bleep] face about now?

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Tanner
I'd say EHG is 'the wrong guy' to have picked to [bleep] over.

Yes, he is well respected on many forums but definitely not stupid enough to do anything to get in jail over a scope. It's ok though, he will get his scope back and this theif and his family are being watched. I predict the scams will be over after today. Perhaps members of other forums would like his personal information so they can take care of past issues.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Being mainly a classified poster,this Focker says it doesn't effect 99% of us,bullcrap,this idiot needs to have an aZZ whooping..period.Boy I wished I was closer as this could be a great stress reliever,kicking his aZZ all over town and showing everybody what a piece of crap he is..when true scamming takes place, it is not taken lightly.Sh%t is going to happen,hope you are ready to deal with it,no money,no job, and probably no wife,straighten your life out or you might not have a life to straighten out( meaning one without your family in it)

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big boy pants wet in 3...2...1...

Hopefully this guy's wife will beat some sense into him. He appears to be beyond repair with everyone else.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody FB links to his scams from a few of the websites to his wife and her mother, maybe she will dump his ass for her good as well as the kids. I bet she is clueless about this [bleep].

Dave

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected.

You've got to be fuggin kidding me....

That was his orignal post, I did no editing,,,, Then he added to it....

I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected. It wasnt jesse who did the trade. I used his info... im sorry Anthony

He added the 2nd person as an afterthought,Clearly making things up on the fly.....

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by RDW
Somebody FB links to his scams from a few of the websites to his wife and her mother, maybe she will dump his ass for her good as well as the kids. I bet she is clueless about this [bleep].

Somebody please do this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will not feed the mob anymore.

Too late for that, dumbazz. I hope you get what you deserve. You're a complete scumbag.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Would love to have Anthony hit us up with an update on this puke. From what I know...[bleep] is way different down in TX and this [bleep] don't fly! No honor amongst thieves! Good luck punk!

Anthony said he won't be on until tonight or tomorrow. Also you are correct I do not have a biological brother! Good investigating! Is there another way someone may be considered a "younger brother"?

The scope is on the way back so I will not feed the mob anymore. If you have been scammed please pm me and like I said I'll try to make it right.

Kerry and Nancy know about 'younger brother'? Good luck with that bit of fiction. Not much more disappointing to Nancy than to be faced with the fact that Kerry married a petty thief and Internet scammer. It gets worse knowing that the thief is the father of her grand child.

Just think of how Kerry will feel when she will have to face the pity and maybe scorn of her co-workers when she returns from maternity leave, assuming that she still has a job. All because of you.

If Kerry and Nancy have even a bit of self-respect, you are done, and rightly so.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Man I hate a thief or a liar so here's his number again as posted earlier. Give him a call or text, bet he don't answer. Good work gents. 512-995-1277

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy dog schit batman!
This is epic.

In the fail dept.

Have Dog

Will Travel

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by mcsmith13
Man I hate a thief or a liar so here's his number again as posted earlier. Give him a call or text, bet he don't answer. Good work gents. 512-995-1277

He's been calling EHG all day long. What are the odds??? Lmfao!

Public landowner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great stuff here!

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Just a tip I had a similar deal , and the reason they ship something is because they " made a attemp to complete the the transaction" and releases them from criminal charges, was told this by the det. I talked to in ala about my case . If they make a attempt to complete , only action is civil . Have done business with Elk , would hate to have him pissed at me .........

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
He should be glad this didn't happen in NY...The"boys" here have a way of handling things, he'd have no fingers to type with,broken knee caps and his tounge cut out...probably his prick to so he couldn't procreate

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 875 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.