-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 38 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
George , the boys do "tings" not "things" get it straight. This also would have been reconciled in under 2 hours. LOL

Awesome job guys.

I Kill Things......deal with it..
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

Who would have guessed??? grin

I'm sure his employer has been getting calls all day...at least I hope so.

EHG, I hope you get your NF back...

Weatherbyhunter...I hope somebody buries your ass...you won't quit till it happens...& it WILL happen...

Just a one time ripoff of the wrong person, regardless of the amount, & you can explain to your maker how it's all your "little brothers fault"...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

Who would have guessed??? grin

I'm sure his employer has been getting calls all day...at least I hope so.

EHG, I hope you get your NF back...

Weatherbyhunter...I hope somebody buries your ass...you won't quit till it happens...& it WILL happen...

Just a one time ripoff of the wrong person, regardless of the amount, & you can explain to your maker how it's all your "little brothers fault"...

+1

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Is this the same kid that hacked and killed bigsqueeze?
That's [bleep] halarious huntsman! laugh

It's nice to see everyone step-up and help Anthony out....Still the best outdoor forum on the net!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tagged, what a read for my first post. Great job guys, I hope OP gets full restitution, and 'ole Jesse gets what he deserves.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
With the help of some GREAT guys here, this is the info I have on this douche right now...

His real info is:

Jesse Craig Marx
246 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 590-1142

Cell number is not valid...

Here is the addy he gave me and I shipped the package to...

C.j. Martin
246 lamaloa lane
Bastrop Texas 78602

He then changed it to this addy for the reason(s) quoted below...

C.j. Martin
1246 lamaloa lane
Bastrop Texas 78602

Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter

Hey I just tracked the package and it said it was dropped on my porch but It wasnt on the porch!

Ahh looks like it went to 246 not 1246 lamaloa!

Ill go down there and pick it up now

It looks like they are asleep. I left a note with my phone number and address. Ikl stop again in the morning

The guy at 246 called me this morning! I picked it up. Ill get yours out today

Here is the info on the 246 address...

[Linked Image]

This is who he's married to and according to the info I have on her she is a douchette as well...

[Linked Image]

It appears he reversed his first and middle initials and used a similar last name for his ship to name...

He's scammed people all over the web... using longrangehunter80, biggmag, SVTJESSE and numorous other handles...

A few more bits of info ...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/weatherbyJesseMarx.jpg[/img]

That is Jesse and the phone you have is the same one i still have and have over 200 text messages with the low life SOB, the little [bleep] head done the very same thing to me a year ago ( in fact it was Dec 20, 2011) with the very same Nitrix scope, I didnt give up and contacted the FFL that i sent my rifle too and after some bad words and a few threats jesse took everything back to the FFL, I shipped the Nitrix back to his FFL and in return he sent my rifle back. i made sure with the FFL that he verified the serial number on the rifle that he recorded in when it was shipped to him was the same one he was sending back, still cost me over $300.00 for shipping the rifle both ways and his NF wink Nitrix scope and the FFL charged me $90.00 for his fee's to send it back to me. One thing i can say is he must have got a NF box from someone because he sent the Nitrix to me in a Shock absober box...

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Originally Posted by slg888
[It's nice to see everyone step-up and help Anthony out....Still the best outdoor forum on the net!

I am also Glad that I am "Part" of such a great group of People. There is not another Forum better than the "Fire"...........

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RDSHOOTER
he sent the Nitrix to me in a Shock absober box...
I imagine your 1st words was "WHAT THE [bleep] IS THIS"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing i can say is he must have got a NF box from someone because he sent the Nitrix to me in a Shock absorber box...

unf*ckingbelivable....

What was his user name on the fire at that point?

Under his Weatherbyhunter handle he starts his first postings with "how great it is be part of this great forum" IN NOVEMBER 2012...

Rick should ban him and it should be for life. No sock puppet profiles for this guy.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He was using BigMac at the time on here, I saved his FS post on the NF he was selling. I have talked to 3 others that i know of on LRH, one has got his money back and i dont know how but he did and the one from montana (frank)still has not got anything back and has gave up because of all the BS.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Seems he's been changing passwords because of his hacked accounts for awhile. Here's where someone hacked his account on a car forum and tried to sell someone an imaginary Mustang. Hilarious.

http://www.theturboforums.com/threads/360550-Austin-scammer-and-thief-selling-stuff

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slg888
he sent the Nitrix to me in a Shock absober box...
I imagine your 1st words was "WHAT THE [bleep] IS THIS"

Well it may have been a little worse than that, you talk about one mad SOB...

One other thing also is he is not only doing chit like this with gun stuff he is doing the same chit with other items..

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Seems he's been changing passwords because of his hacked accounts for awhile. Here's where someone hacked his account on a car forum and tried to sell someone an imaginary Mustang. Hilarious.

http://www.theturboforums.com/threads/360550-Austin-scammer-and-thief-selling-stuff

[Linked Image]

Just what I mean...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have finally read all 34 pages of this thread - holy chit. I must be naive...it never occurred to me this sort of thing was going on to this degree on the 'fire. I have been lucky to have delat with quality folk here.

Whatever happens, I hope all the good guys narc'g jesse out keep cool...he is not worth getting yourself into trouble over. Karma will get him, no doubt...just a matter of time

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This should be a sticky, titled READ THIS BEFORE you PLAN on SCAMMING SOMEONE.

This is a Campfire Classic and this dumphuck is going to live with the consequences for a long time.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
You need to find someone here that lives close to him, and get them to pay him a visit, knocking on his door. Tell us where he lives, where you shipped your scope to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

Rent a PO box.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tell him to get a Paypal account!

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Wallacem
You need to find someone here that lives close to him, and get them to pay him a visit, knocking on his door. Tell us where he lives, where you shipped your scope to.

There is someone local keeping an eye on his residence and activity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wallacem

His address and all personal info is listed in this thread, but not sure which page it's on. There's really nothing we don't know about him at this point. I'm sure he'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight. His wife may have already kicked him out of the house.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 17 of 38 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.