Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Good morning, Jesse. I wonder how much of his stolen goods are just sitting around his garage where a guy could see them and pick them up?

One would probably need to assume it's all stolen and take everything and advertise it for free on all of the forums he's scammed. Just to make amends.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Has anyone sent a link to his employer?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Good morning, Jesse. I wonder how much of his stolen goods are just sitting around his garage where a guy could see them and pick them up?

One would probably need to assume it's all stolen and take everything and advertise it for free on all of the forums he's scammed. Just to make amends.

I like that idea!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What's the sad part about this IDIOT doing what he did is. I am looking for a NF or the likes scope for a 50 cal I am buying but now am kind of gun shy about buying one off of LRS site. They always have some for sale on it but because of this MORON I don't know who to trust over there being I haven't had dealings there like I have had here. This site has a great bunch to deal with with a few exceptions like this clown.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I spoke with one of the other guys who got scammed last night (the one who bought the rifle but it was shot 1,000's of more times than the seller claimed) and he got the bullets that I "bought" with his gun...so he actually did have 2 boxes of bullelts to sell me but decided to sell them twice

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should put his azz in the rant and raves in Craigslist.Then people will know theres a [bleep] in their community

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If this all works out and EHG does indeed get his scope back, it fills me with good vibes and Christmas Cheer to the quality of people who have stepped forward to help out.

The downside is this dipchit has likely been ripping people off since 3rd grade and threats via-computer screen, phone calls, etc.. aren't going to make him stop. I'm sure he has had dozens, if not hundreds of people threaten to bust him up. Being punished by the law is what needs to happen. I know it is difficult, but is there anyway charges can be brought against him? I know it is probably a pain in the azz with state lines and red tape, but it needs to happen.

And as much fun as it would be to see him forced to take a ride out to the hills, that is probably going to cause the "enforcers" a bunch of trouble while he ends up being the victim.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Physical violence lands you in jail, I would not recommend it. Except where I live, and most parts of Texas. grin

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It would be nice if one could pay some extra shipping and have that scope arrive tomorrow.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by cbrook
I spoke with one of the other guys who got scammed last night (the one who bought the rifle but it was shot 1,000's of more times than the seller claimed) and he got the bullets that I "bought" with his gun...so he actually did have 2 boxes of bullelts to sell me but decided to sell them twice

Hi Cbrook,

Can you post the name of the member that bought the rifle?

IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Sure...

83blazer

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are so many "accidents" that can befall a POS like this at any time. At the grocery store, gas station, lunch break at work, walking down the street.

The dude should be hearing footsteps for the rest of his life, checking shadows, watching his car in parking lots, worrying about his house, every stranger could have a blade just for him. I feel bad for his family because someone out there might just make it personal enough to want to hurt someone who is supposed to be important to him.

He brought it all on himself. He should feel like a dope dealer that ripped off his supplier. The payback is gonna be coming... it is just a matter of time.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted By: cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

You can fill out a small form at the Post Office that allows you to have people mail things to you in care of the postmaster for 30 days. No charge. The package/letter is held in your name, and you just call at the PO window and pick it up.

Last edited by mrchongo; 12/07/12.

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate to see stuff like this happen on this board, 99.99% are honest folks here.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
EHG, any more updates?

IslandFirearmCoatings, any updates from white silverado?

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Should put his photo on a billboard in his town, with the caption.
"Don't trust this [bleep]"

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by RDW
EHG, any more updates?

IslandFirearmCoatings, any updates from white silverado?

Someone was home last night...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone in TX must have a good horse in need of exercise. I'll bet towing a 260 lb fatass down the street by a rope around his ankles would be a great horse workout.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
Originally Posted by TXpitdog
And will you be making good on the other deals you've ripped off?

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

I believe the "pucker factor" is starting to peak!
G

"If you don't stand up for what you believe,,you stand for nothing"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Quite an amazing story. Hope it has a few good endings.

An old time USMC blanket party would certainly provide motivation to be good in the future. Seemed to work well in a few instances in OCS. Was quite happy to be outside of those blankets. Of course, nobody hit anybody. Wasn't allowed, even then.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.