Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 38 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 37 38
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have an entire pot of coffee invested in reading this thread and now I have to pee and go to work. Nobody kill this guy until I get home!

Last edited by Crimson Mister; 12/08/12.
GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
The best method to ruin this fkrs life and help his wife who probably has no idea she married a thief, is to to get in touch with her. Call her at the office, Facebook her boss, her parents, friends, family and his as boss as well.

Don't bet he will stop, if anything he will be flying under the radar knowing how simple it was to find him.

He is not a father to those kids or a husband to the wife, agreed?

Seriously, if your families photos, their employers information, the location of your home, your employers contact information, your drivers license information, your families facebook accounts were all linked to a thread where you had stolen an expensive item and committed mail fraud, where you had been linked to similar theft on other websites and been smoked out....

....and you gave a fk'n rat's ass about your family, would you be on here admitting *you* did it, but not your wife and kids and begging everyone to leave them out of out of this mess?

Well, he has not so jump on his ass with both feet and bury him, the wife and kids] deserve better.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3

Last edited by TXNative; 12/08/12.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Man leave the family pictures out of it. I know you are trying to flush the scum out but contact the wife privately. I called and left Jesse a message a couple nights ago, just said hi Jesse. He actually called me back yesterday, probably thought I knew him. He tried to profess his innocence but I told him his story and cover ups don't add up. He claims he beat the snot out of his step brother.

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As I posted earlier, since the Sheriffs Office won't do a thing. You need to contact city council/ county board members. They will/can get the SO to act. At least E-mail them a link to this here thread.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
For as long as he's being scamming, the wife may know all about it or even be in on it, too. The kid.....probably not....but, remember "Big Hand for a Little Lady"

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Levers
For as long as he's being scamming, the wife may know all about it or even be in on it, too. The kid.....probably not....but, remember "Big Hand for a Little Lady"

I've been thinking this exact thing all along.........Losers hang with losers...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe so, but kid pictures should not be part of this.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Kids pictures way out of line, WAY WAY out of line. Spence

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Leave the family out. It's bad enough that she has to share a child with a criminal.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
This shows you all are real men, and he is a low life post. You know heh is watching this thread chewing his fingers off.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
LMAO... Tough crowd... grin

PS: Any good places to hunt hogs here in TX near Barstrop...

At the risk of being obvious, may I suggest:

246 lamaloa lane
Bastrop Texas 78602

Loaded with pigs and other foul creatures.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by whitedogone
As I posted earlier, since the Sheriffs Office won't do a thing. You need to contact city council/ county board members. They will/can get the SO to act. At least E-mail them a link to this here thread.
Jesus Christ, give me a break with this f*cking "law and order" BULLSHIT. This is going to be considered a civil matter. Period. You keep advancing this little HORSESHIT idea that a simple telephone call or email is going to resolve this because Barney Fife is just going to trot right down, grab this f*cker up by the ankles, and shake the money loose. You're a f*cking moron for believing that and a f*cking ignorant ass for repeating it.

EHG is experiencing the reality. Someone can take your money off the internet and it's your word against the other party's. Exclamation point. You say it was stolen, the other party says it was his phantom brother. Work it out yourselves.

This is what I've preached every f*cking time something like this happens. It's called reality. Get some.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't understand why you guys are bothered by pictures of his wife being put up?

They're obviously thieves.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't understand why you guys are bothered by pictures of his wife being put up?

They're obviously thieves.

Travis

Bingo. There's a better chance of Travis never saying GFY again than her being completely unaware of hubby's criminal activities.

Waiting for the obligatory GFY that's sure to follow...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still waiting to see whats in the box he sent you. As far as posting the family photo, who give a dam, these people need to be exposed all over the hunting forums, they are thief's and nothing else.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, the wife knows about the chit her worthless lieing hubby does.

Post away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Jesus Christ, give me a break with this f*cking "law and order" BULLSHIT. This is going to be considered a civil matter. Period. You keep advancing this little HORSESHIT idea that a simple telephone call or email is going to resolve this because Barney Fife is just going to trot right down, grab this f*cker up by the ankles, and shake the money loose. You're a f*cking moron for believing that and a f*cking ignorant ass for repeating it.

EHG is experiencing the reality. Someone can take your money off the internet and it's your word against the other party's. Exclamation point. You say it was stolen, the other party says it was his phantom brother. Work it out yourselves.

This is what I've preached every f*cking time something like this happens. It's called reality. Get some. [/quote]

I'd say it's equivalent to calling 911 when McDonalds is outta chicken nuggets.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This is what I've preached every f*cking time something like this happens. It's called reality. Get some.

Really, Seems to work that way in the city I work for. I'm not saying it will work, But, Every week I am sent out on some goose chase with one phone call from a council person.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bricktop you should be a Stand Up Comedian , with your use and proficiency of the English Language you would fit right in-between Chris Rock and Richard Pryor .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Really, Seems to work that way in the city I work for. I'm not saying it will work, But, Every week I am sent out on some goose chase with one phone call from a council person.
And this board provides you the perfect outlet to tell your little BULLSHIT Walter Mitty tall tales. I wonder if your little "city council" would approve of public resources to collect private debts. Dumbass.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Page 21 of 38 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,191
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.