Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 38 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 37 38
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
BT and I have been down this road before and I will reiterate that he's partially right and partially wrong. Basically, much of it depends on location and the officer involved.

The bottom line, most situations like this are going to wind up civil in nature. There are some statutes that can work under the right set of circumstances, but that's a lot of "ifs" coming together. What can happen is a visit just for the sake of trying to make things right.

We (LEOs) can't take direct action in civil matters but we can/do "gently guide" them a lot of times.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

"Smile, God loves you!"
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
WHat about the FBI's Cyber Crimes Division?? A few years ago I had someone contact me to buy a Snowmobile that I found out to be stolen, Called them and they set up the "Buy" in another State and arrested 10 people in a 5 state crime spree of Defrauding People over the Internet and Grand Theft..

D
D
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
His wife Kerry is on maternity leave from the dermatoligists office SnyDerma, http://www.facebook.com/pages/SnyDerma/47971819927 (they just told me that) I didnt mention her husband, should I have??

Here he is with the wife and kids on face book.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1449368267436.2059716.1030090551&type=1

I may need to start linking this thread to Gramma and co workers. Whadda think??

XOXO
DirtySanchez

Kinda funny, About an hour after this post I recieved a text from a Texas cell,713-855-8280 , here his VM message here

Text said, "Love that Revere trade. Finally stocking up some arms in the farm system. We're going to suck again this year though."

Guess someone got squirrely and called work right away to see who had called asking questions.

Do you think the text was meant to intimidate? Oooo, I know your area code!!(I am In MN but dont follow baseball)

I replied to "Matt" that I didnt follow baseball and got.."Wait, who is this? When I lost my contacts I must entered this number wrong? I have it as my cousin Paul"

I sugjested maybe he got the number from Snyderma and he said "No idea"

Im not your cousin Paul, I am Dirty Sanchez, you look good wearing that [bleep] mustache!

FWIW, DirtySanchez is a longtime member here with an old alternative account. I though a touch of anonymity was best when outing a Sociopath. Call me chicken [bleep] if you like.

Dirty Sanchez-after having anal sex, the man pulls out his penis and wipes it across his partners lip, forming an authentic looking mustache.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have not jumped in tell now but I think our whole idea of not the wife and kids is crap . My dad told me if you lay with dogs you get fleas that's just fact. The motivation to not do this shiiiiiit is that if you screw some one over he shows up at your house and kicks the life out of you in front of your family. I know law stops a lot of the justice that thirty years ago made a mans hand shake worth something but some guys like me still think a good old time country ass kicken will fix stuff that a cop or judge can't . If his kids find out their dads a cull its probably best that way they can try not to be like him .

IC B2

D
D
There is nothing in this thread about his wife or kids that was not public information available on the internet, placed out in the open, by them, for anyone to see.

Dirty Sanchez-after having anal sex, the man pulls out his penis and wipes it across his partners lip, forming an authentic looking mustache.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I agree with dirtyshanchez, nothing was put out here that is priviate like bank accounts or SSN, only thing that was listed was what they put out on the net, (wife, grandmother and employer.) So in my book its all fair in love and war, and this is WAR

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by gemby58
I agree with dirtyshanchez, nothing was put out here that is priviate like bank accounts or SSN, only thing that was listed was what they put out on the net, (wife, grandmother and employer.) So in my book its all fair in love and war, and this is WAR

That is why I posted those photos gemby, they are out on the net for all to see, just reading this thread and following the multitude of links takes everyone right back to the source.

I know that [bleep]'r is following the thread, he may not be logging in but he is reading it.

I believe if she really knew she was linked to his BS she would have locked the facebook account or taken the photos down, she is a mother of two young kids.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I was thinking the same thing, I would not want my employer to know about this, (when I worked) or anyone of my friends. She does to be made aware if she dont know what he is up too, thats for sure. My wife would have beat my azz or leave if she found out I was dong this and her picture and my kids pictures were all over the net in a negative way

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some time a little collateral damage is a necessary evil...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's nothing "manly" about using someone's kids as leverage in a fight. Just because something is public doesn't mean it's fair game or should be used. This guy is a crook and deserves the storm cloud that's over his head, but leave the kids out of it. There are plenty of other ways to take him down and absolutely no reason to drag innocent kids into the mix. This isn't about them and doesn't need to be.

By all means, unleash the hounds on this guy. Just keep a bit of perspective here before putting on the face paint and cheering about WAR. Sometimes even the keyboard warriors inflict senseless casualties that can't be undone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
There's nothing "manly" about using someone's kids as leverage in a fight. Just because something is public doesn't mean it's fair game or should be used. This guy is a crook and deserves the storm cloud that's over his head, but leave the kids out of it. There are plenty of other ways to take him down and absolutely no reason to drag innocent kids into the mix. This isn't about them and doesn't need to be.

By all means, unleash the hounds on this guy. Just keep a bit of perspective here before putting on the face paint and cheering about WAR. Sometimes even the keyboard warriors inflict senseless casualties that can't be undone.
The guy is an obvious sociopath. He doesn't and won't care about anything done to his kids, because he's all about himself. Haranguing his kids only hurts and embarrasses them, not the guy who's running the con.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bricktop
The guy is an obvious sociopath. He doesn't and won't care about anything done to his kids, because he's all about himself. Haranguing his kids only hurts and embarrasses them, not the guy who's running the con.

+1 and...
That might be the least profane thing you've ever typed BT. laugh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't understand why you guys are bothered by pictures of his wife being put up?

They're obviously thieves.

Travis

Bingo. There's a better chance of Travis never saying GFY again than her being completely unaware of hubby's criminal activities.

Waiting for the obligatory GFY that's sure to follow...

We're on the same page brother.

GFY.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by TXNative
The best method to ruin this fkrs life and help his wife who probably has no idea she married a thief, is to to get in touch with her. Call her at the office, Facebook her boss, her parents, friends, family and his as boss as well.

Don't bet he will stop, if anything he will be flying under the radar knowing how simple it was to find him.

He is not a father to those kids or a husband to the wife, agreed?

Seriously, if your families photos, their employers information, the location of your home, your employers contact information, your drivers license information, your families facebook accounts were all linked to a thread where you had stolen an expensive item and committed mail fraud, where you had been linked to similar theft on other websites and been smoked out....

....and you gave a fk'n rat's ass about your family, would you be on here admitting *you* did it, but not your wife and kids and begging everyone to leave them out of out of this mess?

Well, he has not so jump on his ass with both feet and bury him, the wife and kids] deserve better.

The kids won't know squat unless their momma tells them about this BS in a decade or two when they ask why they don't have a daddy.

The only way to stop the fk'r is to keep the heat on.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Haven't logged in a week or so but I have read this thread front to back..

Sure looks like justice will be served. This pos has had it coming for a long time. i lije the texas roadtrip/hoghunt/lynching idea

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Weatherbyhunter, let us know when or if you get the scope back. This is an interesting thread to follow. It's always nice to know who to avoid! Hopefully the pressure will make him do the right thing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I agree but has anyone threatened the kids? Did I miss something? I don't see anything wrong with posting pictures that they just happen to be in.I know some get sort of carried away with the collateral damage comments but I seriously doubt anyone actually means any harm to the kids.

The wife should know,and if exposing this through her work is the only way,I say so be it.My guess is that she already knows.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I agree but has anyone threatened the kids? Did I miss something? I don't see anything wrong with posting pictures that they just happen to be in.I know some get sort of carried away with the collateral damage comments but I seriously doubt anyone actually means any harm to the kids.

The wife should know,and if exposing this through her work is the only way,I say so be it.My guess is that she already knows.

Some of the posts seem to view any potential damage to the kids as collateral damage. Time for a bit of levity, folks. No one actually wants to harm the kids, but getting carried away on the keyboards might do precisely that.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I never seen anything on this thread about doing harm to the wife or kids, the only thing I seen was pictures being post that anyone can see if the get on her or grandma face book page.

Page 22 of 38 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 8 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.