-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Also -- with the talk of showing up on his doorstep and the posting of family pics, if the wifey saw this I could be very fearful for her safety and that of her kids. No need to go there. Guy's a cheatin scumbag, but the kids and wife aren't involved.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by whitedogone
As I posted earlier, since the Sheriffs Office won't do a thing. You need to contact city council/ county board members. They will/can get the SO to act. At least E-mail them a link to this here thread.
Jesus Christ, give me a break with this f*cking "law and order" BULLSHIT. This is going to be considered a civil matter. Period. You keep advancing this little HORSESHIT idea that a simple telephone call or email is going to resolve this because Barney Fife is just going to trot right down, grab this f*cker up by the ankles, and shake the money loose. You're a f*cking moron for believing that and a f*cking ignorant ass for repeating it.

EHG is experiencing the reality. Someone can take your money off the internet and it's your word against the other party's. Exclamation point. You say it was stolen, the other party says it was his phantom brother. Work it out yourselves.

This is what I've preached every f*cking time something like this happens. It's called reality. Get some.
Really, Seems to work that way in the city I work for. I'm not saying it will work, But, Every week I am sent out on some goose chase with one phone call from a council person.
And this board provides you the perfect outlet to tell your little BULLSHIT Walter Mitty tall tales. I wonder if your little "city council" would approve of public resources to collect private debts. Dumbass.

I guess you wouldn't do anything you're boss told you to do because it's very evident that you are a major [bleep]. We can't take direct action in civil matters. But, we can/do "gently guide" them a lot of times....and a lot of those times we do so at the "request" of the people who hired me. You got all the answers Dicktop.....go round up his f'ing scope.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess you wouldn't do anything you're boss told you to do because it's very evident that you are a major [bleep]. We can't take direct action in civil matters. But, we can/do "gently guide" them a lot of times....and a lot of those times we do so at the "request" of the people who hired me. You got all the answers Dicktop.....go round up his f'ing scope.
You're nothing short of a f*cking idiot. The only thing your dickhead story is missing is a reference to your "wife, Morgan Fairchild, whom I've seen naked." Jesus Christ, give everyone a break from your dumb f*ck stories.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
OK ill play. I tend to lurk more than post. EHG frequents a few of the forum boards that I do. I do not know him personally, but his forum behavior has always been exemplary. His input is positive, and informative. I have never seen a thread with bad or negative response from his dealings.
I do not know Weatherbyhunter either. I have not however seen or heard of him before this.
The deal he shook his hand on is sour. He knew it from the onset. He made this deal on a public forum. His lack of response to correct the matter is sub standard by any measure. He deserves the whirlwind he created by not handling his business like a man. As far as the photos go, he was the one that drug his family in to this thread, willingly. As a means of escape. Once again, he gets what is deserved. Brother, son wife daughter, the origin was with weatherbyhunter and by that inclusion is deserved.
If he wants the matter to go away, and EHG not to come to Texas, step up, pay back, and apologize, then go away.

Last edited by In2b8u; 12/08/12.

Stupidity and motivation are a horrible combination
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Don't mean to interrupt your fun, but sometimes the law enforcement does get involved in these types of things. Several of us (7 in total) on this site did get ripped off, to a total of about $9,000. We contacted the local sheriff office and they were very helpful and finally the USPS got involved. It took awhile to find the guy but ultimately they did. He was charged and plead guilty to a felony. I don't know why he was pursued, by my assumption is a long pattern of fraudulent activity that, over time, added up to over $100,000. While most law enforcement might not pursue this type of case, the worst they can say is no, we aren't interested. Fortunately, that wasn't the case in our situation (although as yet, none of us has seen any restitution, it was some solace to have him convicted).

Logger

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
I never seen anything on this thread about doing harm to the wife or kids, the only thing I seen was pictures being post that anyone can see if the get on her or grandma face book page.

Directly? No. Indirectly? Definitely.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by logger
Don't mean to interrupt your fun, but sometimes the law enforcement does get involved in these types of things. Several of us (7 in total) on this site did get ripped off, to a total of about $9,000. We contacted the local sheriff office and they were very helpful and finally the USPS got involved. It took awhile to find the guy but ultimately they did. He was charged and plead guilty to a felony. I don't know why he was pursued, by my assumption is a long pattern of fraudulent activity that, over time, added up to over $100,000. While most law enforcement might not pursue this type of case, the worst they can say is no, we aren't interested. Fortunately, that wasn't the case in our situation (although as yet, none of us has seen any restitution, it was some solace to have him convicted).

Logger
Bullshit. As usual, we are treated to yet another f*cking HORSESHIT lie. The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

Here's the deal, sport: if what you claim is true, then it is a matter of public record. Post up with the case number, names, dates, and jurisdiction or GO THE F*CK AWAY.

You want to act like an ASSH0LE, you'll be treated like an ASSH0LE. ASSH0LE.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Logger
Bullshit. As usual, we are treated to yet another f*cking HORSESHIT lie. The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

Here's the deal, sport: if what you claim is true, then it is a matter of public record. Post up with the case number, names, dates, and jurisdiction or GO THE F*CK AWAY.

You want to act like an ASSH0LE, you'll be treated like an ASSH0LE. ASSH0LE.

Regardless of what anyone says you talk like an [bleep] and act like an [bleep] to everyone on this board. I mean seriously were you drop kicked as a kid or something that you have such a piss poor attitude towards everyone you come in contact with?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
Regardless of what anyone says you talk like an [bleep] and act like an [bleep] to everyone on this board.
Not to everyone. Just the dumbasses. Dumbass.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by reelman
[quote=Bricktop][quote=logger]The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

OMG!! laugh That's a CLASSIC for the books - coming from a guy named "Bricktop" from "Up in yo Gree-Ill"...... smirk

Not only is he a whack-job but also a total flippin' hypocrit!!! You just can't make this stuff up.....what an ignoramus. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Also -- with the talk of showing up on his doorstep and the posting of family pics, if the wifey saw this I could be very fearful for her safety and that of her kids. No need to go there. Guy's a cheatin scumbag, but the kids and wife aren't involved.

I have to say that the wife could very well be involved in all of his illegal activities and might be his "brother".

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yes, in fact it is a matter of public record. United States vs. Paul Webster (he went by Keez Parrot of Ft. Myers Florida on this site) Case Number 2011R00866 and Court Docket Number: 11CR-00368. On September 1, 2011 he was convicted on one charge of Mail Fraud - Frauds and swindles. I have a 1/2 inch file on this case (I lost $500) as do six others on this site.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Yes, in fact it is a matter of public record. United States vs. Paul Webster (he went by Keez Parrot of Ft. Myers Florida on this site) Case Number 2011R00866 and Court Docket Number: 11CR-00368. On September 1, 2011 he was convicted on one charge of Mail Fraud - Frauds and swindles. I have a 1/2 inch file on this case (I lost $500) as do six others on this site.

Don't bother. He'll never admit he was wrong.....these venomous rants seem to be the only purpose he has for living.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only problem with your story: his scheme ran over three years and involved a hell of a lot more than a few internet firearms sales. You advance this little story like you f*ckers just made a couple of phone calls and the cops ended their donut break and ran right out and collected your money. I've read the case and I don't think anyone got their money back. That really paid some dividends.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm still butt-hurt Bricktop wouldn't give me a break on the LCP he was selling.
This seems to be your big problem.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think loggers issue was with the fact of LE involvement not compensation.

At least that's my guess based on his other post, which you must have missed.

Logger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
I think loggers issue was with the fact of LE involvement not compensation.

At least that's my guess based on his other post, which you must have missed.

Logger
Read up on it. The guy was wanted for other things besides internet sales. http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/mar/22/lee-deputies-nab-naples-wanted-fugitive-accused-in/

D
D
Bricktop you're a lame f*cktard with no life but sitting on here running your mouth to people who are probably much more involved with society than you are. Shut the f*uck up!!! I am trying to enjoy this thread but can't because you won't shut the f*uck up!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dtownrex
Bricktop you're a lame f*cktard with no life but sitting on here running your mouth to people who are probably much more involved with society than you are. Shut the f*uck up!!! I am trying to enjoy this thread but can't because you won't shut the f*uck up!!
Go take your Midol, Mary.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 6mmCreedmoor, 16 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.