Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 38 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys have to give Bricktop respect.
He doesn't deserve it, he is an arrogant fool, but he gets mean and nasty when somebody doesn't regard his remarks as coming from the lord on high.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
You guys have to give Bricktop respect.
He doesn't deserve it, he is an arrogant fool, but he gets mean and nasty when somebody doesn't regard his remarks as coming from the lord on high.
What's wrong? Got sand in your vag?

The main problems are candyasses. They can't stand the truth and they sure as hell can't take anyone calling BULLSHIT on, well, their BULLSHIT. There's also the candyass who's had a hard-on ever since I told him NO, he would not get a break on a "FTF" transaction for a Ruger LCP I was selling. It's just one big circle jerk of the usual suspects and it appears you've now anointed yourself pivot "man." Congratulations on the accomplishment.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bricktop has my respect. Says it like it is, has passion, and I have seen him apologize when he was incorrect.

It's not the destination...
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I agree Bricktop says it like it is and dosent pull any punches, 99% of the time hes right

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gemby58
I agree Bricktop says it like it is and dosent pull any punches, 99% of the time hes right

That may be but why does he always have to be a total jerk about it?

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
thats because thats bricktop

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't always agree with the way Bricktop goes off on people,BUT,I can say he is a very knowledgable man and I would believe what he tells me,I have been told before that I don't have a very keen way of saying things at times too...

Bricktop for President-2016

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
+1 would love to see what he would tell north korea where to shove it

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You guys who always jump in to defend BT crack me up. BT "says it like it is and doesn't pull any punches, 99% of the time he's right."

99% of the time BT is a dick. I just can't figure out why so many of you guys (looking at you here gemby, among others) have such a hardon for BT.

Hey BT, to quote one of my favorite posters here on the fire, GFY.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As the story you quoted said, "Webster is accused of advertising items for sale on the Internet, many of which were firearms and electronics and collected money from numerous victims but provided nothing in return." We didn't make a few phone calls, we made many and also sent in signed affidavits. We had personal phone calls with the sheriff detectives and with the investigators from the US Postal Inspection Service. It took several years, but we never gave up. We all knew that it was unlikely that we would get our money back, but it became our goal to see if we couldn't aid in helping to bring Webster to justice. Were we the only one involved, probably not, but you never know how these things are going to turn out. Again, it never hurts to make the phone call. I'm glad we did. The guy was convicted of a felony.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Contact his local police Dept an file a report an contact the FBI an file a report. The FBI have an internet fraud department.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bricktop is probably a woman and that is why she is pissed all the time . Must be menstrual

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
D
D
With the way i see it responding to people i wouldn't be surprised if it were a woman!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by logger
Don't mean to interrupt your fun, but sometimes the law enforcement does get involved in these types of things. Several of us (7 in total) on this site did get ripped off, to a total of about $9,000. We contacted the local sheriff office and they were very helpful and finally the USPS got involved. It took awhile to find the guy but ultimately they did. He was charged and plead guilty to a felony. I don't know why he was pursued, by my assumption is a long pattern of fraudulent activity that, over time, added up to over $100,000. While most law enforcement might not pursue this type of case, the worst they can say is no, we aren't interested. Fortunately, that wasn't the case in our situation (although as yet, none of us has seen any restitution, it was some solace to have him convicted).

Logger
Bullshit. As usual, we are treated to yet another f*cking HORSESHIT lie. The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

Here's the deal, sport: if what you claim is true, then it is a matter of public record. Post up with the case number, names, dates, and jurisdiction or GO THE F*CK AWAY.

You want to act like an ASSH0LE, you'll be treated like an ASSH0LE. ASSH0LE.

Same thing happened to me about 7 years with a $1300 camera lens I sold on ebay. Apparently some guy hacked some paypal accounts and purchased well over $100,000 worth of merchandise on ebay. Because of the large $$ amount, some govt agency got involved (UPS told me it was the Secret Service, but I have no idea whether that's true or not). Anyway, long story short...dude got arrested and several weeks later I got my lens back still in the unopened box that I'd sent it in. So apparently, law enforcement DOES get involved in certain situations.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I like BT hair

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I like BT hair

Well hell yes BT has good hair. I never said the man has bad hair.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Gemby, are you just looking at things in BT's avatar and saying that you love them?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
That may be but why does he always have to be a total jerk about it?
The same reason you have to act like a whiner: because I can.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
99% of the time BT is a dick.
But I'm a NICE dick.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by logger
As the story you quoted said, "Webster is accused of advertising items for sale on the Internet, many of which were firearms and electronics and collected money from numerous victims but provided nothing in return." We didn't make a few phone calls, we made many and also sent in signed affidavits. We had personal phone calls with the sheriff detectives and with the investigators from the US Postal Inspection Service. It took several years, but we never gave up. We all knew that it was unlikely that we would get our money back, but it became our goal to see if we couldn't aid in helping to bring Webster to justice. Were we the only one involved, probably not, but you never know how these things are going to turn out. Again, it never hurts to make the phone call. I'm glad we did. The guy was convicted of a felony.
And it netted you what? Great effort. And the point still escapes you: it took a BIG case to get the authorities involved. And you still didn't get [bleep], because they don't collect your debts.

Page 24 of 38 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

210 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.