Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 38 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by strawman
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by logger
Don't mean to interrupt your fun, but sometimes the law enforcement does get involved in these types of things. Several of us (7 in total) on this site did get ripped off, to a total of about $9,000. We contacted the local sheriff office and they were very helpful and finally the USPS got involved. It took awhile to find the guy but ultimately they did. He was charged and plead guilty to a felony. I don't know why he was pursued, by my assumption is a long pattern of fraudulent activity that, over time, added up to over $100,000. While most law enforcement might not pursue this type of case, the worst they can say is no, we aren't interested. Fortunately, that wasn't the case in our situation (although as yet, none of us has seen any restitution, it was some solace to have him convicted).

Logger
Bullshit. As usual, we are treated to yet another f*cking HORSESHIT lie. The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

Here's the deal, sport: if what you claim is true, then it is a matter of public record. Post up with the case number, names, dates, and jurisdiction or GO THE F*CK AWAY.

You want to act like an ASSH0LE, you'll be treated like an ASSH0LE. ASSH0LE.
Same thing happened to me about 7 years with a $1300 camera lens I sold on ebay. Apparently some guy hacked some paypal accounts and purchased well over $100,000 worth of merchandise on ebay. Because of the large $$ amount, some govt agency got involved (UPS told me it was the Secret Service, but I have no idea whether that's true or not). Anyway, long story short...dude got arrested and several weeks later I got my lens back still in the unopened box that I'd sent it in. So apparently, law enforcement DOES get involved in certain situations.
Well, if you posted it on the INTERNET, it MUST be true! Because EVERYONE knows you can't post things on the INTERNET if they're NOT TRUE!!!

Yawn. Just another BULLSHIT tale from a peon.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

D
D
This thread has gone to shlt.
I thought i found a new place to enjoy some good ol' drama!
Seems like asshat central!

Last edited by Dtownrex; 12/08/12.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by logger
Don't mean to interrupt your fun, but sometimes the law enforcement does get involved in these types of things. Several of us (7 in total) on this site did get ripped off, to a total of about $9,000. We contacted the local sheriff office and they were very helpful and finally the USPS got involved. It took awhile to find the guy but ultimately they did. He was charged and plead guilty to a felony. I don't know why he was pursued, by my assumption is a long pattern of fraudulent activity that, over time, added up to over $100,000. While most law enforcement might not pursue this type of case, the worst they can say is no, we aren't interested. Fortunately, that wasn't the case in our situation (although as yet, none of us has seen any restitution, it was some solace to have him convicted).

Logger
Bullshit. As usual, we are treated to yet another f*cking HORSESHIT lie. The problem with the relative anonymity that this board provides, is some lying DICKHEAD has an outlet to tell any old BULLSHIT story he wants.

Here's the deal, sport: if what you claim is true, then it is a matter of public record. Post up with the case number, names, dates, and jurisdiction or GO THE F*CK AWAY.

You want to act like an ASSH0LE, you'll be treated like an ASSH0LE. ASSH0LE.
Same thing happened to me about 7 years with a $1300 camera lens I sold on ebay. Apparently some guy hacked some paypal accounts and purchased well over $100,000 worth of merchandise on ebay. Because of the large $$ amount, some govt agency got involved (UPS told me it was the Secret Service, but I have no idea whether that's true or not). Anyway, long story short...dude got arrested and several weeks later I got my lens back still in the unopened box that I'd sent it in. So apparently, law enforcement DOES get involved in certain situations.
Well, if you posted it on the INTERNET, it MUST be true! Because EVERYONE knows you can't post things on the INTERNET if they're NOT TRUE!!!

Yeah, because I would have had a lot to gain by lying. I think there's some sort of reward for getting you to admit that you're an idiot that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Now you've hurt my feelings. Jackwagon.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Dtownrex

Sometimes threads go places you didn't expect. Sometimes threads just go bad. It's the internet, have a drink and roll with it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dtownrex
You could always leave, [bleep], and the balance would change for the positive.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, because I would have had a lot to gain by lying. I think there's some sort of reward for getting you to admit that you're an idiot that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Now you've hurt my feelings. Jackwagon.
If you posted it on the Internet, it just HAS to be true!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Yeah, you already said that.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So uh did he get his scope back yet?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, you already said that.
Then what's your hangup now? As long as YOU believe it, it's not a lie.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
So uh did he get his scope back yet?
In transit.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
For all you that are looking for some mature dialog sans some imature attacks from some pencil dick, just go to his profile and click ignore this user. grin

Last edited by stangfish; 12/08/12.
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Keep buggin the SO.
Ask ro talk to a aupervisor on up the lone till you fet to the sheriff himself, or his assistant.
Basteop,County is pretty rural, eventually will get to the right person.
Call thelocal basteop newspaper or whatever.
This sux

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stangfish
For all you that are looking for some mature dialog sans some imature attacks from some pencil dick, just go to his profile and click ignore this user. grin
I'm not sure why you feel there's a need to publicly announce you're "ignoring" someone. Apparently you have a great deal of insecurity and require some measure of public validation. A common denominator of a socially-inept pissant.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by venado_hunter
Keep buggin the SO.
Ask ro talk to a aupervisor on up the lone till you fet to the sheriff himself, or his assistant.
Basteop,County is pretty rural, eventually will get to the right person.
Call thelocal basteop newspaper or whatever.
This sux
Your f*cking bullshit fairy tales were called out in a previous thread, you f*cking idiot. If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to take a breath, you'd read -- or rather, someone would read it to you -- EHG has already made the calls. You offer this dumbass "advice" -- and I'm being damned generous by even using the word "advice," even if it is in quotes -- expecting different results. Dumbass. Stop blatantly posting BULLSHIT, Gomer.

venereal_humper showing just how f*cking stupid he was back in August.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BT, he said it was a big case in the beginning. You asked for a case number, he gave it to you. It did involve internet fraud, among other activities. He said upfront they got nothing reimbursed. What it netted them was getting the dickhead off the street for awhile. Your not man enough to admit you [bleep] up on this one are you? The pathetic Azzhole on this one is you.

Last edited by stantdm; 12/08/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stantdm
BT, he said it was a big case in the beginning. You asked for a case number, he gave it to you. It did involve internet fraud, among other activities. He said upfront they got nothing reimbursed. What it netted them was getting the dickhead off the street for awhile. Your not man enough to admit you [bleep] up on this one are you? The pathetic Azzhole on this one is you.
I didn't f*ck up. Read the case report, dummy. The fact that you can't read, says YOU -- not me -- have f*cked up.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not sure why you feel there's a need to publicly announce you're "ignoring" someone. Apparently you have a great deal of insecurity and require some measure of public validation. A common denominator of a socially-inept pissant.

Where did I say I was ignoring you? I think you are funny. In a pitiful way. It is obvious that you are everybodies whipping post in the real world so you get on a forum ten feet tall and bullet proof. Some little [bleep] support you and you're like the Energizer Bunny crossed with Iron Man. INDESTRUCTABLE! Woah! Look Out, the Stone Mason has got his ring You cant pay to get this kind of entertainment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where did I say I was ignoring you? I think you are funny. In a pitiful way. It is obvious that you are everybodies whipping post in the real world so you get on a forum ten feet tall and bullet proof. Some little [bleep] support you and you're like the Energizer Bunny crossed with Iron Man. INDESTRUCTABLE! Woah! Look Out, the Stone Mason has got his ring You cant pay to get this kind of entertainment.
Where did I state I believed I was the object of your ignorance? I merely questioned the need of someone to publicly announce their intentions. You seem to feel you're important, therefore we must ALL think you're important.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

I was thinking the same thing. Dude probably sits in his cubicle all day long getting pissed on by his boss and colleagues, then comes home and puts on his internet muscles and hits the campfire to make himself feel better.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was thinking the same thing. Dude probably sits in his cubicle all day long getting pissed on by his boss and colleagues, then comes home and puts on his internet muscles and hits the campfire to make himself feel better.
Far out, one cornhole sniffer shows up and blows a dog whistle for another. You two can have a stinky finger party now!

Page 25 of 38 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.