Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Where did I state I believed I was the object of your ignorance? I merely questioned the need of someone to publicly announce their intentions. You seem to feel you're important, therefore we must ALL think you're important.

You cant help yourself. You are lonely. You find that you must practice the Freud theories you learned in you freshman year at OU. It re-enforces how intelegent you realy are. Sadly only the punks and children find you amusing. Sadly you are truly intelegent but you mask it with the maturity of a 8 year old. What a waste.

Last edited by stangfish; 12/08/12.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stangfish
Where did I state I believed I was the object of your ignorance? I merely questioned the need of someone to publicly announce their intentions. You seem to feel you're important, therefore we must ALL think you're important.
You cant help yourself. You are lonely. You find that you must practice the Freud theories you learned in you freshman year at OU. It re-enforces how intelegent you realy are . Sadly only the punks and children find you amusing. Sadly you are truly intelegent but you mask it with the maturity of a 8 year old. What a waste
In what dictionary might I find "intelegent" listed?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Your f*cking bullshit fairy tales were called out in a previous thread, you f*cking idiot. If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to take a breath, you'd read -- or rather, someone would read it to you [/url]

Reading comprehension doesn't appear to be your strong point either.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ICOT
Your f*cking bullshit fairy tales were called out in a previous thread, you f*cking idiot. If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to take a breath, you'd read -- or rather, someone would read it to you [/url]

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.
Did you just register to whine?

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
I hate seeing things like this happen to folks. Hopefully, your scope is returned as promised.

Last edited by ICOT; 12/08/12.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
In what dictionary might I find "intelegent" listed?

Good call. You are the Intelligent one after all.

Last edited by stangfish; 12/08/12.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

FORUM RULES

EHG is an awesome guy...Trade with confidence guys

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

FORUM RULES

Damn, that cracked me up!

Where are all these "NEW MEMBERS" coming from who seem to feel that they're entitled to act like the Campfire police?

Originally Posted by RED53
Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
Y
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
I sure hope you get your scope back. I have been lucky on other forums and only lost a few bucks here and there on [bleep] deals. When I see these threads it makes me not want to buy, sell or trade expensive items on the net.

ACS
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Gasman
Where are all these "NEW MEMBERS" coming from who seem to feel that they're entitled to act like the Campfire police?

Yep.

Three posts, 12 posts, registered same day, calling people names (in the interest of somehow cleaning up a post, while asking others for restraint and to refrain from doing the same thing because it's immature smirk ), have said nothing except how they want the place to change to keep them happy, then never to be heard from again.

Personally, I don't believe that they are "new" members. I believe that they are current members who have either had their azzes handed to them before by whoever they are trying to "correct", or just somebody who lacks the stones to post under their normal forum name. It's just way too ironic that the first thing these "new" posters find is a thread like this. whistle

You see it every time a thread starts going in this direction. Too funny, and predictable. laugh

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ColdBore

You see it every time a thread starts going in this direction. Too funny, and predictable. laugh

ColdBore

I think the funny and predictable thing is that no matter where we start, we always end up here. I think the question should be why these threads always start going in this direction and who's always the one at the rudder when the boat hits the rocks. You have a whole bunch of people offering what they think, right or wrong, is helpful information to a guy that has been wronged by a thief and one individual that offers absolutely nothing but personal attacks.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
With the help of some GREAT guys here, this is the info I have on this douche right now...

His real info is:

Jesse Craig Marx
246 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 590-1142

Cell number is not valid...

Here is the addy he gave me and I shipped the package to...

C.j. Martin
246 lamaloa lane
Bastrop Texas 78602

He then changed it to this addy for the reason(s) quoted below...

C.j. Martin
1246 lamaloa lane
Bastrop Texas 78602

Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter

Hey I just tracked the package and it said it was dropped on my porch but It wasnt on the porch!

Ahh looks like it went to 246 not 1246 lamaloa!

Ill go down there and pick it up now

It looks like they are asleep. I left a note with my phone number and address. Ikl stop again in the morning

The guy at 246 called me this morning! I picked it up. Ill get yours out today

Here is the info on the 246 address...

[Linked Image]

This is who he's married to and according to the info I have on her she is a douchette as well...

[Linked Image]

It appears he reversed his first and middle initials and used a similar last name for his ship to name...

He's scammed people all over the web... using longrangehunter80, biggmag, SVTJESSE and numorous other handles...

A few more bits of info ...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/weatherbyhimJesseMarx.jpg[/img]
[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/weatherbyJesseMarx.jpg[/img]

For the new members that may started at the last page rather than the first.

The best method to ruin this fkrs life and help his wife who probably has no idea she married a thief, is to to get in touch with her. Call her at the office, Facebook her boss, her parents, friends, family and his as boss as well.

Don't bet he will stop, if anything he will be flying under the radar knowing how simple it was to find him.

He is not a father to those kids or a husband to the wife, agreed?

Seriously, if your families photos, their employers information, the location of your home, your employers contact information, your drivers license information, your families facebook accounts were all linked to a thread where you had stolen an expensive item and committed mail fraud, where you had been linked to similar theft on other websites and been smoked out....

....and you gave a fk'n rat's ass about your family, would you be on here admitting *you* did it, but not your wife and kids and begging everyone to leave them out of out of this mess?

Well, he has not so jump on his ass with both feet and bury him, the wife and kids] deserve better.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Somebody scams me like that and I have an address, I'm flyin'.

Sorry for your troubles EHG.

Travis

This.

And for the record, anyone here ever gets stiffed by someone in WI, there's no need to contact anyone other than making my PM box show a little blinky thing. whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well in that case...

Some dude named SKane or something like that has a couple rifles in his safe with my name on them! Let's get a posse together and git 'er done! grin...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Same goes in PA, I will do what it takes to get your stuff back

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by SKane
And for the record, anyone here ever gets stiffed by someone in WI, there's no need to contact anyone other than making my PM box show a little blinky thing. whistle
Yap, and Skane has already proven he'll drive to collect someone's [bleep].

G
G
BTT to the Smuck down

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Never trust a guy with bigger t1ts than his wife.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crimson Mister
You have a whole bunch of people offering what they think, right or wrong, is helpful information to a guy that has been wronged by a thief and one individual that offers absolutely nothing but personal attacks.
You have a lot of people pontificating obvious BULLSHIT and they KNOW it's BULLSHIT, but it makes them feel important to participate. It bugs the hell out of these same GASBAGS if someone takes them to task. What was it Abe Lincoln said about keeping your mouth shut and being thought a fool or opening your mouth and removing all doubt? Learn it, little man.

I'm still trying to 'cipher logger's "logic," if that term is even appropriate. He posts the same tired, old BULLSHIT about CALL THE COPS, THEY CAN FIX ANYTHING!!!

He states seven -- SEVEN -- people from this board were scammed by one Paul Webster of Fort Myers, Florida, did he not? And yet Mr. Webster was convicted of ONE -- NOT SEVEN -- felony count. Is that correct? Does anyone want to verify that? But logger is dumb enough to believe -- or feels we're all dumb enough to believe -- that it was HIS case that made the conviction. Jesus Christ, give me a f*cking break.

Then -- THEN -- logger goes on to state he DIDN'T GET A DAMNED THING IN RETURN. NO MONEY, NO GOODS, NO NOTHING. And yet logger is also dumb enough to suggest EHG -- and anyone else wronged on an internet-based transaction -- should follow his example.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE FOLLOW YOUR FAILED PATH TO NOWHERE, BONEHEAD?!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You have a lot of people pontificating obvious BULLSHIT and they KNOW it's BULLSHIT, but it makes them feel important to participate. It bugs the hell out of these same GASBAGS if someone takes them to task. What was it Abe Lincoln said about keeping your mouth shut and being thought a fool or opening your mouth and removing all doubt? Learn it, little man.

You must have missed the part where I wasn't talking to you, dummy.

Last edited by Crimson Mister; 12/09/12.
Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (160user, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,827 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.